finney blake- first kiss

description: you and finney have your first kiss together

(BTW GUYS I HAVE IDEAS NOW BUT IF U WANNA REQUEST GO FOR IT)

I stare into space as my chemistry teacher drones on and on about how you can't mix some random elements together during the lab or else it will cause an explosion of some sort. I have the strange feeling like somebody is watching me so I turn and look and I'm met the eyes of Finney Blake.

Finney Blake has been popular and somewhat feared by some people ever since he killed and escaped the infamous kidnapper, the Grabber. I immediately divert my eyes away, a blush slightly dusting over my cheeks.

As the class finally ends and I'm collecting my stuff, I turn to one of my friends who is with me. "Tara guess what?" I say, smiling. "Chicken butt!" Tara replies, giggling a bit. "Not this time. So basically I caught Finney staring at me during class." I say, grinning from ear to ear.

"No way! I'm happy for you. How long have you liked him again?" Tara asks me as we walk out of the classroom. "Like 6 whole months now." I laugh. She nods and we stop at her locker. "Well lucky you, he's staring right now as well." Tara says, smirking as she turns to look in the mirror in her locker.

My eyes widen and I turn around just to be met with Finney's eyes once again. This time he's the one to look away. I turn back to Tara. "No way this is happening right now." I say, leaning against a random locker. Tara just giggles.

"No way this is happening right now!" I hear my friend Reese's voice come towards us. She stops at Tara's locker where both of us are. "Fucking Principal Guerrero is giving me a lunch detention because I was late to school!" Reese exclaims, throwing her hands in the air in frustration.

"Haven't you been late like the whole week though?" I ask, laughing a bit as Reese whips her head around to me. "It's not my fault my mom has to drop my brothers off at a completely different school." She rolls her eyes but smiles.

Tara closes her locker and Reese's eyes widen. "Um, you've got some company Y/N." Reese mumbles. I furrow my brows and turn around and I'm met with, once again, Finney Blake. But this time it's not his eyes, it's the whole package. "Hey Y/N." He says.

"Um, hey!" I smile, trying to be as friendly as pleasant as possible. Reese and Tara walk away behind me. "So, um, I was wondering...would you want to maybe hang out after school?" Finney asks nervously. I'm glad that the popularity hasn't gotten to his head because it's obvious he's still his old self.

"Yeah, sure." I smile at him. He smiles back softly. "Cool, cool. Uh, meet at the flag pole after school?" He asks, leaning against the lockers. "Sure. See you then Finney." I say, turning around and walking to my next class.

TIMESKIP

I walk to the flag pole now that school's out and find Finney standing there. I walk up and he smiles. We greet each other and start walking to his house, talking about random things. It's fall and there's a breeze and I forgot to bring a sweatshirt today so I get goosebumps. Finney takes notice of this and takes off his hoodie.

"Here." He says, handing me his hoodie. "You'll be cold though." I say, looking into his eyes. "I'll be fine." He smiles softly. I reluctantly grab the hoodie and put it on. I smile at him, instantly feeling warmer.

We get to his house and step inside. We go to his room and hang out for a while. "Hey Y/N?" Finney asks. "Yeah?" I reply, sitting up on his bed. "So, I've kinda got something to tell you." He says, nervously fidgeting with a little rocket toy that he has in his room. My mind reels and I nod my head, allowing him to go on.

"I..." He starts. "Actually it's just easier to show you." He mumbles and gets closer to me. My stomach is filled with butterflies as he glances at my lips. "Can I...can I kiss you?" Finney asks me. I nod my head. He smiles and presses a soft kiss to my lips. I close my eyes and kiss back, his lips warm and soft. He pulls away blushing.

"If that's your way of saying that you like me, I like you too." I smile at him. He grins. "Good because that was my first kiss." Finney laughs a bit. I laugh too and tell him the same.

"I'm glad that you like me too. Will you be mine?" Finney asks me, wincing because he thought that it was corny. "Yes for sure Finn." I say, smiling.

(823 words)
A/N
ngl i feel like this sounds like it's ai generated