robin arellano-movie night

description: you and robin have a movie night and decide to watch a horror movie (his fav-texas chainsaw massacre)

it's a friday night and i'm at my boyfriend's house. "robin what do you think we should do?" i ask boredly. "wanna have a movie night?" he asks me, smiling.

"sure. what movie?" i ask him. i know it's gonna be horror and i like horror but i'm always scared. "texas chainsaw massacre!" robin exclaims. i raise an eyebrow. "sounds...bloody." i say, smiling at the boy.

"it's really good! it's my favorite movie. please hermosa?" he begs with puppy eyes. i sigh and giggle. "alright." i give in. he happily walks to the tv after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

i go to the kitchen and get popcorn and candy. i place them in bowls and get back to the living room to see that robin put blankets and pillows all over the couch to make a little sanctuary for us. i smile and put the snacks on the automan. (idk if that's how u spell it 😭)

we sit down and snuggle up against each other and get the snacks on our laps. he plays the movie and he's right- it is a good movie.

i get tense at the jumpscares and then feel a hand grab mine. "it's ok princesa, i'm right here." robin comforts me. i snuggle into him and he wraps his arms around me. butterflies flood into my stomach.

even though we've been dating for half a year now, i still get butterflies.

robin pov:

y/n is so adorable. i love this woman.

i notice she has fallen asleep on me once the credits come on and i carry her up to my room bridal style. i go back downstairs and clean up everything then go back to my room.

i get into my bed with y/n and spoon her. "te amo hermosa." i whisper in her ear. she snuggles up into me. "i love you too." she replies. i smile and kiss her head.

i soon fall asleep with her cuddled against me.

(366 words)

A/N
ARENT U AND ROBIN JS SO ADORABLE
sorry it's so short 😭😭