robin arellano-hit on

description: Robin is hit on (prob won't be very long tbh sry bc it's my birthday tmr. maybe birthday post?? idk yet)

My boyfriend and I are outside, going to town. "Robin, you need to promise me that you'll only get into two fights this week." I say, giving him the mom look. "Ma, I try to, but when I hear a mother fucker talk shit about you-" He starts, his hands already balling into fists.

I cut him off my laughing. "It's okay when it's for that reason, okay?" I smile at him. He smiles down at me and wraps his arm around me. "Alright amor." He says and kisses my temple.

We reach the town and start to look around. "Robin, I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." I tell him. He nods and kisses my forehead. I go inside a store and head to the bathroom.

Robin's pov:

I lean on the wall outside the store that Y/N is in. I look around, seeing if I can find anyone I know, like Finney or something. All of the sudden I hear someone next to me. I turn and look at a girl and her friend.

One of the girls stands in front of the other. "Hey, you're cute." She says, smiling at me and twirling a strand of hair with her finger. I try and refrain from making a disgusted face.

I only nod and look away, mad at myself for even looking at the girl. "Oh come on, tell me I'm pretty." She says, making me look back at her and look her up and down. "I have a girlfriend." I say, looking at both of the girls.

The girl's friend is looking away, standing uncomfortably. "Sara, we should go." She tries to get her friend away from me. "No, Lisa one second." The girl flirting with me says, glaring at her friend.

"Anyways, your girlfriend doesn't have to know." The girl, Sara, says still trying to convince me to get with her or something. I roll my eyes. "Yeah, no. She does." I reply, obviously showing my annoyance.

"Well, I don't see your girlfriend here." She says. I'm about to reply when someone else speaks. Y/N. "Maybe turn around." Y/N says, glaring at the Sara girl.

Your pov:

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at the girl hitting on Robin. "Back off." I seethe. "And if I don't?" She says. I stand up straighter, Robin stops leaning against the wall, and the girl's friend is trying to pry her away.

I curl my hand into a fist and swing at the girl, clocking her in the jaw. She stumbles backwards and her hand flies to her jaw. Her eyes are wide and she goes to her friend. She mumbles a sorry and her and her friend scurry off.

I shake my head and roll my eyes as she runs away. "Prick." I mumble. "Damn hermosa, maybe I'll need to limit you to an amount of fights per week." Robin says, smirking. I laugh and Robin presses his lips to mine.

I kiss him back and pull away smiling. Robin wraps his arm around my waist and we walk back to his house.

(544 words)
A/N
idk how to feel about this one. i think im gonna do a bruce one next