p a r t v - e p i l o g u e.

Leave comments

Leave comments...

"Am I ready? I don't know. This seems a little fast." Adrien muttered to themselves as they stared in the mirror. They had on a tux, all black and velvet with oxfords to top it off. Their hair was braided, their sides tapered for the occasion. They had on some mascara and eyeliner on their lower lids, along with a bit of lip balm mixed with aquaphor for some color.

Their heart was racing, it being too long since they've felt this way. They anticipated the day she came back but it wasn't the way they expected. She was demanding. More assertive and quite frankly it drew them in. But they were also afraid things were moving way too fast. It's been nearly eight years. They weren't the same person and she wasn't either.

They also knew that they had an eternity to get to know each other again. But what if they aren't compatible anymore?

Were they ever?

Adrien swallowed hard, looking down at the small red ring box that Anita gave them a small while ago. She wanted the ring Angel gave her to be passed down. It was worth millions and knew the value would continue to grow. They were nervous, their hands shakily grabbing the small box and placing it in their inner pocket.

"You ready? I've got the pregame bottle."

"Boy, put it down." Adrien mumbled as they grabbed the small bottle of liquor and took a swing. Reagan just laughed knowing that they wouldn't allow him to drink. It was for them mainly, Reagan watching as Adrien nervously paced back and forth as they waited for their cab.

"You not gonna say nothing about my suit? Wow." Reagan joked, Adrien looking over at Reagan and rolling their eyes. He was in a baby pink and white suit, his shoes having a one inch heel at the bottom.

"You're so gay. You look cute though."

"Thanks dad. If you weren't who you were I would've taken offense."

"Yeah yeah. Come on, the cab is here."

__________________________________

"Okay girls! This is our last show for the season. We've worked so hard and I wanted to tell you how proud I am of each and every one of you. Taña and I have decided to gift you guys an all inclusive day at spa castle tomorrow morning as a treat. You all look beautiful and I'm so happy to see the progress we've made since our first show." Nubia was nervous, her heart racing in her chest as she smiled at all of her dancers. They were in the dressing room, everyone dressed in their costumes with their makeup done to perfection.

As they all walked out with Taña leading them back stage, Nubia took one last glance in front of the mirror, her eyes closing as she mumbled a small prayer when an arm snuck around her shoulder.

"Little miss princess is all grown up." Nubia twisted around, looking up at Adrien who just grinned as they held a large bouquet of black and white roses that fit the occasion. They looked amazing in their tux, their newfound muscles and curves making her mouth go dry.

"I-uh..thank you. I'm glad you decided to come." Nubia placed the flowers across her vanity before looking up at them again. They just stared at each other, the atmosphere enough without words being said. The love was thick, the tension from yesterday falling around them as they read each others eyes.

"Did you make a decision?"

"I rather wait til after your show to discuss that. I'm here for now as a friend. I don't want us to move too fast."

"I understand. I just wanted to make myself clear. I know it's been a while. A long while. But I'm ready."

"Have you been with anyone else?" Adrien asked as they stepped forward. It made Nubia anxious, the young woman gripping the wooden table with tight knuckles.

"No. I told you that."

"Why do you keep lying to me? Seven years with Stephanie and Leiya..I'm sure something happened." They stepped forward again, Nubia swallowing hard as her eyes found their lips. They intimidated her and they knew that, Adrien chuckling as Nubia nearly trembled with need.

"Once. We were drunk. Celebrating. It only happened once."

"Oh, good girl. I thought I would've had to spank it out of you." Nubia tensed at their words, her panties pooling with arousal that built the moment she smelled their cologne.

"Well..what about you?"

"Also once. A one night stand. Didn't feel right."

"You didn't get her pregnant this time, did you?"

"Reagan isn't mine biologically." Nubia froze, blinking rapidly as her face twisted in confusion as they simply nodded, their smirk still on their face. She knew they were going to use it against them even if it was as a joke. They came clean to Reagan about it on their thirteenth birthday and he took it well. It actually made him love Adrien more that they took him in rather than leaving him in foster care.

Every child deserves a good home.

"Wow. Why didn't you-"

"It's time! It's...Adrien?" Stephanie asked from the doorway causing Nubia to gasp as Adrien stepped back. Stephanie looked between the two, Adrien smiling sheepishly as Nubia pressed her lips together. She knew her mentor would not approve of them interacting before the show, but her reaction shocked the both of them.

"You have five minutes." She shut the door, Nubia letting out a shaky breath as her nipples started to loosen after being rock hard. As she got older, her nipples grew more sensitive due to a high count of prolactin. She knew it was because of baby mason, Nubia wishing she was able to spend more time with him and nurse him.

It was a genetic issue she received from Danielle, both of them producing milk without having any children. It made her breasts fuller, more plump than they used to be.

And Adrien noticed. They noticed every change from the years they haven't been together. They took her in one last time, their eyes painting a picture of her in their mind before turning to walk over to the door.

"I didn't let him go back into the system because I knew I wanted to be his parent. He deserved one and I was willing. The same way I know what I want right now at this exact moment." They walked out, Nubia letting out a shaky breath as a smile crept onto their face.

Good. Because I need you.

"It's show time!"

Smut next chapter. Leave comments or I'm changing my mind !!!