p a r t III - l a c e.

I'll tell you when to press play.

----------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Adrien sat at their kitchen table, taking a swing from their bottle

Adrien sat at their kitchen table, taking a swing from their bottle. The Jack Daniels burned their chest but it satisfied them. It was better than the pain they were feeling inside and out. Their knuckles were covered in blood, their suit pants stained with their fathers blood. They were in their wifebeater tank, their hair a mess and their forehead sweaty as they pinched the bridge of their nose.

Their phone kept ringing to the point where they had to turn it off. They were done with this and everything else. Adrien felt hollow, taking another swing while staring at the sunlight that slipped through the blinds of their kitchen window.

The sound of their screen door creaking open broke them from their thoughts, Adrien placing their hand on the gun that was duct taped under the wooden table. Nubia walked in, her heels in her hands and her bare feet highlighted by the ray of sunlight. Her mascara was running down her cheeks, but she looked beautiful.

(You can press play if you'd like or look it up on Apple Music)

"Nubia?" Adrien asked. Nubia looked over, dropping her shoes onto the ground. She looked exhausted, her hair disheveled as she ran her fingers through the layers. She let out a shaky breath while staring at Adrien with broken eyes that made them nearly lose their breath.

"Princess..what's wrong?" Adrien asked. She loved how gentle their voice was. They were always so gentle with her and she needed that, right then and there. Just to forget. Just to feel nothing but their lips and their fingertips on her body.

Nubia just stared, Adrien staring back with concern. She slowly lifted her hands, slipping the straps of her dress off her arms. Adrien watched attentively, her dark fingers slipping her dress down. It pooled around her feet, Nubia stepping out in nothing but a strapless bra and matching panties.

Adrien slowly lowered to their knees. Their eyes never broke from hers, both of them staring at each other as Adrien slowly crawled over to her, pressing their face into her stomach causing Nubia to let out a shaky breath. Her fingers found the nape of their neck, tangling them into their glossy curls as they inhaled her scent.