p a r t I - s i l k.

----------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Get the fuck out of my crib

"Get the fuck out of my crib. Deadass." I growled as I started to bang on the door. I was sick of her behavior. In no way in hell was this appropriate at all and I'm sure they both fùcking knew that. I didn't care how good they sounded, I wanted both of them to leave.

"Girl, why are you going so crazy? Chill-"

"Get the fuck out. You couldn't wait til you left? And you! You have the upper hand here. Why didn't you say no?" I spat while glaring up at Adrien. They just smirked, licking their plump lips causing my eyes to drift toward them.

I snapped out of it just as quick.

"I'm sorry princess. She told me she wanted to talk and just..did what she did. That's on her, not me."

"Wow, fuck you Adrien. Seriously." Sophia argued back.

"You already did. More than once in hopes that you'd be my girlfriend or something. Stop being delusional and maybe we can move on." Adrien chuckled before walking out, leaving both Sophia and I staring at the door. She had tears in her eyes, shaking her head before glaring up at me with angry eyes.

"You ruin everything! You're such a fùcking weirdo, bro. Why couldn't you just let me rock?! Huh?!"

"Don't be fùcking yelling at me because you won't get your head out of your mother fùcking ass, bitch. I will fuck you up RIGHT NOW! Ever since I've been back home you've been nothing but a wreck. I was trying to protect you! Are you not embarrassed?!"

"Only thing embarrassing is you." She muttered while grabbing her things. I felt my hands start to tremble, my eyes shutting as I took a few deep breaths to calm down. I couldn't understand what was happening, but I was tired of it. This wasn't my burden to carry and I refuse to continue to believe that it was.

"You know what...don't text me or call me when he hurts you, okay? Don't text or call me when you're on the edge again. You put yourself in a stray jacket and figure it the fuck out, you bat shit mess. Get the fuck out! You stupid fùcking bitch." I yelled the last part so loud in Arabic that the sound of racing footsteps down the stairs started soon after. Sophia was crying, mama grabbing me and shaking my shoulders to pull me out of my trance as I continued to glare.