p a r t i v - v e l v e t

--I finally found all of my original face claims from THE NEIGHBOR

-
-I finally found all of my original face claims from THE NEIGHBOR. Anita in the MM.
-
-
-The storm is coming very very soon.
-
-
-
-
-
"Where are you guys going?" Rhea asked her family as Danielle, Nubia and Adrien rushed toward the front door. Danielle was trying to hold it together, letting out a sharp exhale before smiling sheepishly. Rhea could feel the aggravation radiating off of her and didn't want to press it, instead smiling at Danielle's response.

"It's best if we go. Princess wants to lay down."

"Hm..I'll call you, okay? Take it easy, Habibi. I'll come see you soon." Rhea kissed Nubia's cheek before waving as they all walked out. Rhea shut the door before sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Fuck this shit. They can kiss our black asses. I don't understand why your father and his side of the family are always turning their noses at some shit. Ima beat his ass. He knew better than to open his mouth in that room cause he knew I was right. They both fùcking annoying." Danielle huffed while getting in the backseat of Adrien's car. Nubia slipped into the passengers seat, Adrien starting the car before sitting back against the seat.

"You okay?" They asked quietly, their droopy eyes roaming Nubia's face as she smiled sadly with a nod. They reached over and caressed her cheek before yawning and rolling their eyes as their mother ran toward the car.

"I know y'all were not planning to leave me! I don't wanna stay there. I don't know anyone." Anita whined as she slipped into the backseat with Danielle who chuckled, wrapping her arms around Anita and pressing her face against her shoulder.

"That's why I texted you, silly. They was talking shit?"

"Of course. But in Arabic. All I understood was 'bitch' and 'control your wife' because they were said in English." Both women giggled, Nubia rolling her eyes as Adrien's face flushed red from embarrassment.

"So when are you guys going to admit that you've been seeing each other?" Adrien asked causing Nubia to widen her eyes. They were used to that type of arrangement but Nubia wasn't. It's always been just Nour and Danielle as far as she knew so she never knew what to say.

"Well if you know why are you asking?" Anita responded causing Danielle to chuckle. Nubia just sighed, Danielle biting her lip anxiously before leaning forward slightly so her face was next to her daughters.

"We're just having fun. Your father knows and he has no choice but to be fine with it because he'd rather this than a divorce after what he's put me through. Because I was done. I truly was. That man has put me through too much in the name of love. I love your father and he loves me but he doesn't know how to love me without his ego being involved. So now I'm killing it by fucking another woman. Love you."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I've got somewhere to take you." Adrien whispered after both of their parents got out of the car. Nubia smiled slightly with surprised eyebrows before nodding.