p a r t v - e p i l o g u e.

------this book will soon be coming to an end

-
-
-
-
-
-this book will soon be coming to an end. thank you everyone for supporting me through this journey. 2023 was a rollercoaster and I'm grateful to be in a better headspace to provide books for you all. if you're interested in purchasing the PDF copy of this book please dm me @ angelicliterature on Instagram.
-
-
-
-
-
-
"When was the first encounter you had with Krystal?" The trial was long, it being hours since it's started. It was Adrien's turn on the stand, their heart racing in their chest as everyone stared at them. After their moment in the bathroom, they managed to pull it together.

Barely.

"We were at a party."

"What was your intention at this party?"

"Objection."

"Withdrawn. I'll rephrase. What was the reason for the interaction between the both of you?" Krystal's lawyer asked.

"She wanted some pills and some weed. So I sold it to her."

"Is it true you allowed her to exchange sexual favors for the drugs?"

"Objection! Hearsay!" Rayan yelled.

"It came from my clients mouth. I'm simply asking for Adrien to clarify."

"I'll allow it. Answer the question Adrien." Adrien swallowed hard and nodded slightly before looking at Nubia who just looked away.

"Y-yes. But-"

"Next question. My other questions were leading to this one. It's clear my client has concerns about the environment Adrien wants Reagan to live in. Do you still distribute?"

"N-no."

"Really? Exhibit A. Last June you were at a party selling weed. It's where you met your current girlfriend correct? Might I add,. Who is nearly fourteen years younger than you who you've known since she was a baby." The courtroom went quiet, both Danielle and Nubia squeezing their eyes shut.

"Objection! Relevance! They are both consenting adults!"

"It is relevant! How do we know he won't groom Reagan when his mother already has concerns of abuse?!" The lawyer argued back. Adrien's chin trembled, the weight on their shoulders yet again as they tried to calm down.

"I wouldn't do that! I didn't do it to Nubia or anyone else!"

"What about Sophia Abdul? You didn't do anything to her yet she was checked into rehab for drugs you provided..she was murdered on your behalf by your father in law, correct? Also..Does the name Angelina Hernandez ring a bell?"

"Objection! Are you seriously badgering my client?!"

"I'm just showing their track record. You say you didn't groom them..you say you didn't distribute drugs....but both have been proven false. How do we know you won't lie about Reagan too?"