p a r t i v - v e l v e t.

-----------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"It's beautiful in here

"It's beautiful in here. Cozy. Did you decorate or Adrien? They've always had unique taste." Sophia breathed as she shrugged off her coat. Nubia didn't respond, her eyes watching her every move as she slowly shut the house door. Sophia placed the balloon bouquet and the box of pastries onto the marble island before turning to face Nubia with a smile.

"I just wanted to talk. To maybe put everything behind us and move forward. I'm in recovery now-"

"Sophia. You tried to rape him-"

"That wasn't my idea! I promise you that wasn't my idea!" Sophia shouted.

"How the fuck was he supposed to know that? Either way it was still wrong." Nubia huffed as she slowly walked over to the kitchen. Sophia watched, Nubia grabbing a water and handing it to her.

"So are you on medicine now? Like..what's the plan here? I'm not gonna lie I've missed my best friend, but you haven't been yourself in a very long time."

"I know. I went manic. But yes I'm on medicine now. I go to therapy and I go to outpatient rehab. Mama thinks I'm doing well so..that's all that matters."

"Well I'm really glad to hear that, Sophia. You are way too smart and talented to keep throwing yourself away. You have too much potential. We're supposed to be the ones who live a legit life outside of our parents money."

"I know. How are you? Did you name the baby yet? Is Adrien excited? I bet he is."

"Didn't you come for me? Why do you keep asking about him?"

"Because you guys are together now. A whole family. There's no decision that you make that doesn't involve him." Sophia chuckled as she stood.

"Does it still bother you? I mean..you came all the way here to talk and apologize and make amends. Does this mean this won't be a problem between us?" Nubia asked as she also stood.

"No, of course not. Of course not. My little fixation with him is long gone. How about we hug it out and move on, huh?" Sophia chuckled again. Nubia smiled with a nod, the relief washing over her body at the thought of things finally being semi-normal. She leaned in for the hug, but gasp loudly which turned into a blood curling scream as Sophia sliced the knife against the skin of her stomach.

"N-no! No! What did you do?!" Nubia panicked, gasping in pain as she gripped the counter. Sophia laughed, the blood dripping onto the ground as Nubia whimpered while holding the large open wound. The baby stopped kicking, Nubia bent over in pain as she held the counter while trying to back away.

"Stop it! Please!" Nubia sobbed as she tried to move away. Sophia laughed, standing over Nubia's body as she collapsed from the pain as her stomach bled terribly. It puddled around her knees and Sophia's bare feet, Sophia glaring down at Nubia who was struggling to move from between her legs.

"You always had everything. Everyone always cared more about you. The focus was always on you. Now you take the one person who actually gave me what I needed and you fucked it up! Fuck you and this baby, bitch! You don't deserve it!"

"Sophia please! I'm sorry! You can have him! You can have him, okay?! But please..not my baby..I have to go to the hospital, you cut me deep!" Nubia sobbed, a sudden contraction rocking though her abdomen causing her to cry out.

"Aw poor fùcking baby! Fuck you!" Sophia kicked Nubia in the face, Nubia screaming out in pain as another blow hit her face and her back. Nubia was sobbing, doing her best to crawl away, the blood soaking her body as she dragged herself across the floor.

"Where are you going? You really think you can get away right now? Huh? You're mine bitch. You're mine!" Nubia sputtered, screaming in pain as Sophia pulled her hair causing her head to fall backward, Nubia screaming in pain as she tried to reach back, punching the side of Sophia's head causing her to fall over.

They started to fight, Nubia holding her stomach as she slowly stood up. Sophia chuckled, spitting blood into the ground before picking up the dripping knife and lunging toward Nubia. The sound of a gun going off caused everything to stop, Nubia trembling and her eyes wide as Sophia froze. Tears spilled down Sophia's face as she whimpered in pain, the blood pooling through her shirt from the bullet that lodged through her chest from behind.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered before falling forward, Reagan panting as the gun trembled in his hand from where he was standing. His chest was rising up and down quickly, Nubia crying out in pain as she slowly got onto her knees.

"Baby, come here. Come here. It's okay..it's okay." Nubia sniffed, Reagan shaking his head as he dropped the gun.

"You're hurt. We need to get you to the doctor." Reagan sobbed. Nubia nodded, wincing as she tried to crawl toward him, her hand pressed against the large slit on her lower stomach and on the side.

"I know. I know, but we need daddy okay? We-fuck..we need to call daddy." Nubia panted, groaning loudly as she felt pressure between her legs. Reagan nodded, grabbing the phone that Adrien got for him.

"Call...911..and then call daddy, okay? I'm getting very sleepy so I need you to..to be a big boy and help me okay? You're so smart and beautiful and you can do it. You can do it." Nubia slurred, feeling herself slowly starting to slip. The smell of blood kept filling her nostrils, Nubia whimpering from pain and nausea as she listened to Reagan speak on the phone.

"Please I need help my mom is hurt, please..she's having a baby and she's bleeding really bad..yes I can stay on the phone..I have to call my dad..she's going away her eyes keep closing." Nubia smiled slightly as her eyes shut again, the feeling of ice cold water hitting her face causing her to gasp in shock.

"They told me to do that, you have to stay awake. Please." Reagan sobbed as he kneeled into the blood.

"Use..my phone...call daddy and grandma..I am very tired, baby. I need to close my eyes." Nubia wheezed. Reagan was sobbing hysterically as he grabbed Nubia's phone with shaky hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. I was just playing around. I like it here I like you the most. Please stay." Reagan sobbed as Nubia slowly lost consciousness, her hand slipping out of his. Reagan cried, Adrien answering the phone and immediately panicking from the sound of sirens filling his ears as Reagan cried into the phone.

"Daddy, you need to come home she's hurt. The crazy girl hurt her really bad."

"I'm coming! I'm on my way! What happened?! Where's Nubia?!"

"She's on the floor. She's bleeding really bad. The police are here I called them. They're coming inside."

"Good boy. You're such a good boy, you're doing amazing. I should be there soon." Adrien had a lump in their throat as they started to speed down the road , hoping and praying that Nubia and baby Mason were okay.