"Oh man, I can't believe this...", Reo muttered in his hand, dusting his pants off as he stood up, "I mean... were you guys at least safe?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. She had a condom–"
"She had the condom?!"
"Stop yelling everything..."

Reo cleared his throat, realizing how loud he was being, "Sorry...", he played with his fingers, trying to find the right words, "So uhh– Did you... wanna talk about it?"

Nagi shrugged, staring up at the sky, "I mean... I just told you cause you're my friend. I felt it was necessary"

Reo rolled his eyes, "Well you didn't have to if you didn't want to. It's fine"

Nagi closed his eyes, running through his memories of last night. He remembered how self-conscious you'd gotten the moment he stripped you of your last piece of clothing. To be honest, he wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, but neither did you. It was a learning experience for both of you.

"Sex is...", he covers his face, looking towards the ground, "A lot nicer than I expected..."

"Ew!", Reo gags, pushing Nagi roughly, "Don't go into details"

"Huh? But I didn't", Nagi sighs, rubbing his bottom lip, "If I wanted to go into detail I would've told you about giving her head–"

"Stop oh my god!", Reo cries out in disgust, covering Nagi's mouth to prevent him from saying anything else, "How do you even know that terminology!?"

"I've picked up on a few things whenever Shidou is yapping during practice", he dismisses his mortified friend, closing his eyes in remembrance, "I wonder when the next time will be..."

"Please stop talking. I don't want to hear about your sex life that JUST started", Reo feels a chill go down his spine, rubbing his shoulders in comfort.

Nagi's signature 'x' mouth showed, his hand rubbing his neck, "My bad... It just felt really good–"

"Alright I'm walking away before you tell me anything else!", he storms off, hands covering his ears.

Reo didn't stick around any longer, muttering incoherent things under his breath. The doors to the roof closed behind him, leaving Nagi back to his thoughts. Resting his arms on the railing, he looked out into the city, sighing into his hand.

Her body... it was so warm... So soft to touch...

His hand finds its way to his back, shuddering slightly when he grazes one of the various scratch marks you left behind. He felt honored that you'd mark him, but he felt bad about all the ones he left on you.

Hopefully changing for P.E wasn't hard on her... I had to have my back against the wall so no one would notice...

"Ah. What're you doing up here?"

His moment of silence and solitude was interrupted by an accent he grew to hate. Somehow managing to sneak behind him, Michael Kaiser stood tall and proud with that stupid cocky smile on his face. Nagi's eye twitched, not wanting to deal with his bullshit. He quickly walked around him, pulling out his phone to check for any notifications.

Y/n called me three times? What's up with the ten messages...?

"Aww. I thought we could have a nice little chat you and I"

Nagi groaned, not turning to face him, "I have to get back to my girlfriend, so no thanks"

Kaiser held an arm out in front of the giant, forcing him to stay put. Nagi grew more annoyed by the second, pushing his arm out of the way harshly.

"I said no. I'm headed down to go meet with my girlfriend"

"Why's that?", his cat eyes looked creepier than usual, "Does she own you or something?"