Bonus Chapter (?)

Deku's Hero Notes

Deku's Hero Notes.

(usj//n.d.)

,,during the attack today, the villains used their powers to scatter and ambush us in order to attract all might for a trap, that girl grabbed onto both kacchan and kirishima before getting teleported with him; they all showed up just in time for the fight"

(sports festival//n.d.)

„kacchan has always been aggressive in all areas but seems to accept kirishima who is considered equals with him? i can't remember the name of the other girl introduced into their team//NOTE: i felt bad for asking, she goes by her first name: (y/n)"

(same day//n.d.)

,,kirishima told kacchan that he will be a horse that will never waver if they were to team up, kacchan didn't hesitate in letting him in and with kirishima's nagging, she was allowed to join as well// NOTE: i asked about the end of the calvary battle, 'foresight' let her see where kacchan was going to land so they could catch him last second, saved the team from getting disqualified, kirishima's hugging her and they're chatting now, i left them alone"

(n.d.)

,,he is definitely the only person who could ever call kacchan 'blasty mcsplode' as a nickname and get away with it"

(same day//n.d.)

,,she called him 'pop-rocks'//NOTE: for a second i thought this was a new trend going through our class, it seems the only ones safe are (l/n) and kirishima. kaminari tried and has been lost"

(operation: save kacchan//n.d.)

„the savior's hands, and the one who chose to reach out for them. kirishima, (l/n), and kacchans relationship has become even stronger than it was before"

(aftermath scolding//n.d)

„kacchan shows that he cares in his own way but for some reason it seems like he's trying to shake down someone for money?//NOTE: it was kaminari he just stole from"

(same day//n.d.)

,,he pushed short-circuited kaminari near (l/n), the notion made her laugh. kacchan handed kirishima something before walking off, with a tap on her shoulder, the two ran to catch up with him"

(same day//n.d.)

,, tsu keeps getting onto me for calling her by her last name, kirishima's comforting her alongside (y/n), need to remember first name basis for those two"