Extra + Voting!

If you enjoyed, feel free to go and check out my other books!

Our Bloody Flowers. (Vampire! Shoto Todoroki x Reader.)
—Completed.

Ashes Of The Deceived. (Ghost! Izuku Midoriya x Reader.)
—Completed.

Run wild! (Wolfwalker! Katsuki Bakugo x Reader.)
—Completed.

Home. (Soldier! Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.)
—Completed.

All For Us. (Mutant! Mezo Shoji x Reader.)
—Ongoing.

Reflections. (Ramattra x Reader.)
—Ongoing.

• Catching Feelings? (Shoto Todoroki x Reader)
—Ongoing, BOOK ONE of the Lush Life series!

My Atlantis. (Shota Aizawa/ Hizashi Yamada x Reader) This is a poly!
Ongoing, BOOK THREE of the Lush Life series!

——

Voting! Comment on which fic you guys want to see next! (These are ALL XReaders!)

My Atlantis. (Shota Aizawa.)
—Possibly in the works.
Desc: Where a grumpy man is stranded deep in the woods, his gryphon is injured and unable to move so he is forced to stay camped beside a lake flushed with lush foliage. Unknown to him, someone inhabits the murky waters—Being near-blind whenever she leaves the darkened pool, the new arrivals have the mermaid curious and is forced to use her sense of touch. In turn, the human only takes notice when his gryphon starts acting strange and things begin to go missing around his little campsite.

See You Again. (Knight! Iida Tenya.)
—Possibly in the works.
Desc: A rewrite of the rapunzel fairytale. The journey proves treacherous, and after being rescued by a knight, (Y/n) in turn saves him farther down the road—as a result, this arrogant and poised man agrees to repay his debt to her by teaching the knife-throwing maiden how to read.

Midnight City. (Eyeless Jack.)
—Possibly in the works.
Desc: His past wasn't relevant anymore, he was now nothing more than an invulnerable organ-eating monster—someone who would never even feel the touch of death. It started with one chat that made that empty pit of loneliness spark, and that soon led to his obsession with seeking another hint of that fire. A life in exchange for a meeting with her, erupting the world in their dance of flames. This psychotic man kills humans just to see those (e/c) eyes, no matter how brief their interactions may be. A twisted story where an immortal falls for Death herself. (You can see a brief in the last chapter of my Izuku fic!)