Chapter Fourty-Five

Y'all scare me frfr, anyways lemon warning.
And you better be prepared.

—First Person POV.—

There's a clawed hand that tangles into my hair, tugging my head back so Katsuki's mouth could return to my neck, kissing it, sucking, marking my skin like its an instinct he succumbs to.

I'm sandwiched between them and my lashes flutter with pleasure.

My nails dig into the Barbarians shoulder, taking the hand the Dragon had decided to hold—he raises it up so he can kiss and nibble along my forearm, leaving behind the pinching ache of his own marks.

Their names slip repeatedly from my lips like worship while my body archs into every caress, and much like a drug, they take every dose with a fervor.

I could vaguely make out the feeling of Eijiro's grip on my hair tightening for a moment—keeping my head back when I shifted between them.

'Was it always this hot in here?' I internally complain, my free shoulder flexing in irritation towards the cloth draped over me— Separating us, the wall of clothing that stopped me from being able to fully feel their embraces.

My hand is still planted on Katsuki's shoulder, nails pressing lightly into his fair skin and grip tightening every time I felt a new mark being pressed onto me.

I shift uncomfortably in my spot, causing Eijiro's kisses to pause along my forearm—claws grazing my scalp as he loosened his hold ever so slightly.

An out, a silent way of letting me know I could pull away at any second, to stop this.

But why would I do such a thing?

With eyes trained up on the ceiling, a mumble escapes me "Please—" It was a sputter, a spur of the moment that causes the Barbarian before me to pause his affectionate assault on my neck.

"Please what?" His rough voice passes through the air, lips leaving fluttering touches against my throat that send a shiver up my spine but allow me to loosen my nails from his shoulder.

Without the distracting touches to muddle my thoughts, what I was just about to demand runs through my brain a few times over—leaving my face in a flush and causing the words to die in my throat.

That is, until I felt Eijiro's hand let go of my hair, fingers tracing past my right ear to grab my jaw and angling my face to look down slightly.

To my left, his lips press a tender kiss to my temple "Come on, speak up for the Prince.." He murmurs, words a low hum and a hint of a smile had woven into it.

Scarlet irises met mine with those words, my eyes focusing in on the Prince as that smug grin continues to play on his lips—he cranes his head to the side ever so slightly, waiting and playing along with the Dragons comment.

My expression falls into a blushing deadpan.

"Two against one? This isn't fair." I grumble out, eyes casting to the side and causing Eijiro's hand to flex lightly against my jaw—pushing my attention back onto the man before me.

"We're not fighting," Katsuki retorts, shifting his body to keep eye contact with me "Now come on, what did you want?" He inquires once more, pulling me back to the fact that it was sweltering in here.