Chapter Fourty-Six

—First Person POV

—First Person POV.—

Pain.

All I felt was pain the moment my brain decided it would become conscious again.

There was a heavy ache in my muscles that worked hand in hand with a soreness that made every mark left on my body more memorable.

A groan draws from my lips as I shift between the bodies sandwiching me into the center of the bed—our figures cloaked in silk sheets with a mix of limbs intertwined in our cuddle pile.

Of course, I should've figured that staying in the same room as these two would only end with me waking up to a couple more rounds as soon as we'd laid down again.

And this is suffering from success.

I hum when there's an affectionate kiss pressed to my temple, eyes squinting open to catch a few red scales peppering the skin of one of the pains in my ass.

Eijiro's claws graze the side of my jaw—cupping my face and tugging me to the side so he could leave a gentle peck on my lips.

"Good morning," He starts when he pulls back, crimson eyes flickering over my (e/c) ones with a sense of bashfulness in his tone "Did you sleep good?"

"I don't think I slept at all." I deadpan, earning a chuckle from the Dragon as his thumb runs over the side of my cheek—lightly tracing my skin in a soothing manner "Sorry, (Y/n).." He purrs.

But it's clear in the grin dancing along his features that he doesn't mean those words.

There's a grumble on the opposite side of my body, causing those dilated pupils to flicker up from me to meet the Barbarian stirring and pressing his face into the nape of my neck.

"Would you two be quiet.." Katsuki murmurs with warm breaths pampering my skin and dragging a sigh from my lips "Good morning to you too." Eijiro coos before hoisting his upper body up with a huff.

He leans over me to give our Barbarian a morning kiss, which is met with another grumble— This time, it's less grouchy as the Dragon moves back to simply sit with his wings pressing against the headboard.

I feel the hands locked around my abdomen start to loosen when Katsuki kisses my nape and finally moves to get up.

He grunts and the quiet sounds of popping meets my ears; I glance over my shoulder to catch his toned back as he stretches—rows of my nails work tracked along his skin in pink lines on full display.

I have to yank my eyes away when my face heats up in embarrassment and my body jumps when there's a knock that sounds off from the door.

We all cast our attention in the direction of the noise and from the corner of my eye—Katsuki is the first to get up, already grabbing his clothes from off of the floor.

The Barbarian tugs his pants on with ease before walking off to go answer it and I tilt my head up to mirror the Dragons inquisitive look before my eyes widen in shock towards the thick and deep claw marks left carved in the headboards once pristine oak.