C.69

"Kang

"Kang."

"Choi" the brunette responded with the same tone, continuing to caress the hair and ears of his boyfriend, asleep on his lap, both on the couch in the living room of Yeonjun's house.

"Tell me, Beomgyu has told you something about his life, right? About his family specifically"

Taehyun frowned, not knowing what the matter was about.

"Yes, why?"

Yeonjun sighed, his tone lower than before.

"Listen, there's a black cat hybrid here at the shelter too... And it seriously looks like Beomgyu."

Taehyun's heart beat a little faster.

"What her name?"

"Sumin"

"Beomie's sister was called Sumin too" he murmured, his gaze lowered to his kitten, and he smiled a little knowing that his boyfriend would be happy to see her. "I thought she was dead."

"What?, Why?"

"Gyu told me that the last time he saw her, she had been shot" Taehyun said, his voice sounding melancholic.

"Well... Today we bathed them and they have a pretty bad scar on their shoulder" said Yeonjun. "She hasn't told us anything about it."

They were both sharing a strange feeling, as if they felt all the pieces fit together, if all paths had just crossed and they were facing the end.

They both smiled.

"Could I him you to see her?"

"Of course, Kang" Yeonjun laughed happily.

Taehyun adjusted the hat on Beomgyu's head, the kitten was excited and purred loudly without being able to stop it.

"Is Beomie going to meet an another Beomie?" Soobin asked, his little eyes shining happily.

"It's not another Beomie, it's his sister, they are different things" Yeonjun corrected.

"You're so happy that you can't even speak"

Taehyun commented funnyly, he caressed the kitten's cheeks, which were red. Inside, Beomgyu wanted to run all over the house and furniture, but he had to control himself because he didn't want Taehyun to threaten to leave him there.

"You two must behave" Taehyun looked at the hybrids who would stay in the house, both nodded at the same time.

"We always behave well" Kai said.

"Because otherwise your Dad is going to be mad at me" Taehyun grimaced.

"Do you also call Yeonjun-hyung 'Daddy'?" Soobin asked, and Taehyun felt himself squirm inside.

In part, he found it very funny, but also embarrassed that those two would talk about it with such innocence.

"No" the brunette responded with a smile.

They heard the horn honk outside the house and Taehyun took Beomgyu's hand before leaving, sparing one last warning glance at the other two, closing the door behind him.

He noticed Beomgyu biting his lip to muffle his purrs, but they didn't work at all, but the taxi driver didn't care and acted as if nothing had happened, leaving them in front of the entrance to the hybrid shelter that Yeonjun had specified for him.

When they arrived, the human was waiting for them at the door, and hugged Beomgyu with a wide smile as he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Do you know what you're here for, Beomgyu?" he asked, to which the hybrid nodded. "And are you ready?" and nodded happily again.

Yeonjun left him from the hug and motioned for him to follow them, Taehyun took his boyfriend's hand, walking beside him inside.

"Mr. Junha? .. Yes, they are here. Do you want us to continue with the plan?... Understood"

The black-haired man cut the call, before turning to the computer in front of him, typing on it, and pressing the enter button, turning off the cameras in the entire place.

"Let's get started," he muttered to himself, a smile on his face.