C.7

As usual, Beomgyu went to Huening Kai's room, opening the door with his little furry paws, sticking his head out first.

Kai's room was a mess and it looked like a tornado with knives had passed through there, although the reality is that the penguin hybrid used to destroy every fabric in the room every time he changed into his animal form.

So that's how the whole place looked, with the wallpaper almost completely peeled off, turned into shredded paper on the floor, the curtains and bed sheets completely destroyed, and a few claw marks on the walls and furniture.

The boy was expressionless as he threw a ball against the wall to catch it again.

Beomgyu meowed and the boy looked at him.

"Baby penguin!" Kai smiled widely.
"Come in, come in, but close the door"

The black-haired boy obeyed, changing into his human form to close the door.

"Yeonjun punished me for breaking the room... Again, so if he finds out you're here he'll kick you out, let's talk slowly"

Beomgyu nodded, sitting next to the boy, although he didn't feel like saying anything, so he didn't.

After a while of talking to himself, Kai realized the kitten's condition.

"Why those floppy ears, little panther?"

The penguin hybrid had many nicknames for Beomgyu, all related to big cats and the miniature kitten next to them, a habit left over from when he mistook him for a panther.

Beomgyu frowned.

"I don't know" he confessed. "I arrived and Soobin was very good, and Taehyun was also very good, but it makes me feel ugly"

"They were good?" the penguin repeated, Beomgyu nodded. "Between them?" the kitten nodded again "And you feel ugly because of that?" and nodded again.

Kai grimaced, stopping the ball in his hands.

"I heard something like that, it's called jealousy. And it is said that 'You are jealous' "

"Jealousy? I'm jealous?" he repeated.

Kai nodded.

"I'm afraid there is no cure for jealousy" he said. "And it's deadly" he added, speaking in a deep voice, making Beomgyu scared, bristling his tail and raising his little ears.

"Oh really?"

Kai grimaced, thought for a moment.

"I never saw anyone die of jealousy" he said. "But in many series and movies they say all the time that they are dying of jealousy... So they must be mortal"

"There's nothing to do?" He felt sad knowing that he would die.

"On TV they feel better after being pampered..." said the penguin. "Do you want me to pamper you so you feel better?"

Beomgyu nodded, changing back into his cat form to rub against Kai, while he lightly scratched his back, under his chin and between his little ears.