C.63

"Junnie

"Junnie... Yeonjunnie~"

The older man complained and opened his eyes slightly to see, he heard Kai sniffle and saw the shine of tears on his cheeks.

"Kai..." he sat on the bed and brought his hands to his cheeks, wiping away the tears with his thumbs until the penguin approached him to hug him, Yeonjun surrounded his waist with his arms and began to leave caresses on his back. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I-I'm sad f-for Soobie" he spoke interrupted by her crying.

"Hyuka, he's fine, he's just a little sick, you'll see that in a week he'll be jumping around like it was nothing"

The penguin said nothing, and let himself be consoled as he cried a few last tears.

"I can't sleep..." Kai said. "I'm very concerned..."

"He'll be fine, Hyuka, I already told you, do you want me to go look for him and let the three of us sleep?" Kai nodded. "Okay, baby, let's see, let me go with him" Kai broke away from the hug and Yeonjun got out of bed to go to his hybrids' room. He didn't know why he had bought beds for the two of them if in the end the three of them ended up sleeping together, and in this case, Soobin also rests in his bed but as a precaution to not infect others.

The rabbit was trembling under the covers, his cheeks were red and his brow was furrowed.

Yeonjun placed his lips on his forehead, feeling the heat of his fever.

"My poor baby," he murmured, stroking his hair and ears.

Soobin blinked slowly and his sight took a while to focus on his human, who was smiling.

"Yeonjun-hyung" his voice sounded plaintive, he smiled just for himself even though the pain gave him reasons not to.

"Soobie, do you want to go sleep with us?"

"Won't I make you sick?"

"No, baby," he said, although he wasn't sure about that.

Soobin smiled widely knowing that he wouldn't hurt them, he removed the sheets from his body and sat on the bed, he placed a quick kiss on Yeonjun's lips and the human looked at him in surprise, his bunny was very shy with kisses and It was almost never he who gave them.

"I can give you kisses and I won't make you two sick" he said happily.

Yeonjun laughed, caressing his cute and adorable bunny's ears lovingly.

"Of course not, baby," he said, he noticed that he was sweaty, and that it was probably because of the fever. "You feel bad?"

Soobin nodded, his smile falling.

"But better than yesterday"

"I'm glad, Soobie, can you take a shower with some cold water, love? I'll help you."

"Will you come with me?" asked the bunny.

Yeonjun nodded.

"It's okay, sweetness"

"Can I go too?" Kai's voice sounded soft behind his back.

"Three people don't fit in the shower Hyuka..."

The penguin pouted.

"I want him to go" Soobin complained, doing the same as the other.

"Oh, no, no, I don't know, put the two of you against me" Yeonjun looked at Soobin's bright little eyes and then at Kai's pleading ones, he felt cornered. "Aish, well, let's go, the three of us"

The bathroom was beyond chaos, and Yeonjun had to clean up everything that had soaked the place, while his two little hybrids went to change.

He finished and sighed, leaving the cleaner there, to put away for another time and headed to his room tiredly.

His two boyfriends were lying on the huge bed they shared; they had left me the middle spot, as always, so the two of them could share him.

He smiled when he saw them asleep, and got into bed feeling perfect with those two. He left a kiss on each of their foreheads and settled in the center, it was barely seconds, until Kai hugged him from behind like he always did and he placed an arm on Soobin without wanting to overwhelm him too much with his body heat since he had enough with the fever, which had gone down somewhat with the bath and he slept more peacefully.

And it was a night like any other, the three of them being perfectly happy.