C.59

"How was it at the vet the other day?"

Heeseung asked, they're cute hybrids resting in their arms, Beomgyu was asleep and Jake was almost about to do the same, so they spoke quietly.

Taehyun sighed.

"It was a relief, really... Beomie is not fertile, for now, at least"

"Had you done it without protection?"

"The protection was broken"

"Always succeeding in life, Kang" Heeseung commented with some humor.

"Thank you," the brunette replied. "And Jake?" the older one looked at him strangely. "Can they have mini-Heeseungs or...?"

The older man laughed at that expression and the hybrid in his arms frowned, hitting him in annoyance to make him stay still.

"I'm sorry, love" he cradled Jake a little closer to his neck, stroking his hair. "Jake is not fertile, I thought you already assumed that"

"Why?"

Heeseung looked at him for a second as if he were serious, his hand stopped paddling.

"All the hybrid traffic is related, all places are connected, Taehyun, if they find a hybrid that is fertile they send it to the hatcheries to procreate until it can't anymore" he said. "Their children already sell them for thousands of different purposes"

>> Those who are not fertile have a different fate... If they don't think they are attractive enough, well... Do you know that there are people who pay to torture others?"

Taehyun looked at him silently. Heeseung's voice was soft, as if it could lessen the gravity of those words.

Jake had his eyes open and was looking at a vague point out of nowhere, Heeseung didn't stop caressing him although that didn't save him from what he must be thinking.

"If they are pretty and infertile they put them in brothels or sell them if they are very young" Heeseung said, his eyes returning to Taehyun. "I thought you already assumed that."

Taehyun denied.

"I don't understand that world yet, Heeseung... It has a lot of things"

"It's a world full of mentally ill people, Taehyun" said the older, he left a few kisses on Jake's head, who blinked a few times until he was back in the present, he stood up and Heeseung gave him a smile, which It made him feel better, he cupped one of his human's cheeks, stroking his cheek with his thumb before kissing him lovingly.

Taehyun smiled when he saw them.

They deserved to have that love.