C.12

After the topic of the kiss and the strange beginning of a relationship that both of them were unaware of, neither had realized that theirs had changed.

They were at a point of no return, although they didn't know it yet.

The long weekend, where Taehyun didn't have to attend college and spent the whole day with Beomgyu, who had become a more cuddly and cheerful kitten than before, purred louder and had gone back to playing with a ball with bells that Taehyun had found it behind a piece of furniture, and he always laughed when he saw his kitten run the loud ball around the house.

But like every long weekend, it also ended, and as always, Taehyun took Beomgyu to Yeonjun's house to stay with the hybrids while he spent the morning at the university.

Beomgyu used to change into cat form to go to his owner's strange friend's, although this time he refused to do so.

With a sigh of defeat, Taehyun looked for a hat to hide the little ears on his head, and Beomgyu blushed when the boy reached around him to tuck his tail into his pants, biting his lip hard.

His tail was very sensitive and he felt strangely heated by that gesture.

Hybrid traffic was a reality, and even though it didn't usually happen in that part of the city, the chestnut preferred to be safe before regretting it. Before leaving, Taehyun took his hand, and they walked the two blocks that separated Kang's apartment from Yeonjun's house.

As always, the smiling boy received them with all his good morning humor, different from Taehyun's, who was a little upset that his friend would speak in such a sharp way when he was happy.

Taehyun didn't even cross the threshold of the door, he had to go back to the apartment to get his things so he could leave, he just gave him a greeting that sounded tired and turned around ready to return.

But the tug on his hand made him turn around. He saw Beomgyu with his cute eyes, almost pleading, a small pout on his lips, the kitten holding his hand, with their fingers intertwined, not letting him escape.

Taehyun opened his eyes a little more, not really knowing what to do, he looked at Yeonjun, behind Beomgyu, who had a huge smile on his face.

The kitten noticed that his human was very slow and had not realized what he wanted, so he approached him to hug him for a moment, hiding his face in the brunette's neck.

Taehyun looked at him in surprise, understanding that his kitten wanted some goodbye cuddles, he returned the hug, stroking his head.

He noticed Yeonjun a little further back, inside the house, who was jumping up and down with excitement. Taehyun rolled his eyes.

Beomgyu rubbed lightly on his neck before pulling away a little, looking into his owner's eyes, which were smiling slightly.

Not caring about anything, the kitten brought his lips to Taehyun's, kissing calmly.

In those days alone they had practiced kissing quite a bit, and, even though Beomgyu could never beat his human in their tongue battles, he had enough confidence to start a slow pace, or follow something more passionate.

Taehyun let his kitten kiss him slowly, caressing the hybrid's cheek a little while accompanying him in tender movements. They slowly separated, looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

"The fucking mother!" Yeonjun's scream made Beomgyu jump in fright, he felt his tail bristle under his pants.

"You two are so adorable and so cute and-!"

"Shut up right now" Taehyun snapped, in a harsh tone, he separated from Beomgyu and left at a hasty pace.

Beomgyu couldn't help but feel a little bad, he bit his lip in pity, feeling like he had done wrong.

He just wanted a goodbye kiss.

"Come on, little one" Yeonjun's hands on his shoulders made him look up from the ground. "Come in, it's cold"

 "Come in, it's cold"