C.62

Beomgyu looked into his eyes with an innocent gleam, his cheeks were completely red, his pale hand clinging to the base of his erect dick and giving it shy kisses and licks

Beomgyu looked into his eyes with an innocent gleam, his cheeks were completely red, his pale hand clinging to the base of his erect dick and giving it shy kisses and licks. He stroked his kitten's cheek, smiling.

"Open your mouth, Gyu, without fear" he said, the hybrid obeyed, opening his lips and putting the head of his cock in his mouth, playing with it with his tongue, making him moan, he sucked on it for a while until Taehyun spoke again. with some effort. "How far can you go, Beomie?"

He asked, his hand brushing the messy hair on the back of his head, inviting him forward. Beomgyu opened his mouth wider, moving down his cock, small sounds like wet kisses going quiet as the space of his oral cavity was filled with his human's penis.

His raspy tongue escaped from his mouth, causing that strange tickling sensation to make him shiver. Beomgyu's ears were half lowered and trembling, tears were shining in his eyes, his breathing became accelerated because he could not inhale the necessary air, even so, the hybrid continued to lower slowly, the head of his boyfriend's dick reached his throat and caused retching.

Taehyun caressed his cheek lovingly, small tears rolling down his pale cheeks.

"Breathe, love" the brunette said, noticing the small choking sounds that emerged from Beomgyu and escaped from time to time, he pushed him away from his member and the black-haired man began to cough and breathe deeply. Taehyun took his body, naked like him, and hugged him lovingly, letting him recover, pampering his back and belly.

"Taehyun…" Beomgyu moaned his name, their eyes meeting. "Taehyun, w-wake up..."

Taehyun raised his eyebrows in surprise, his eyes snapping open to find Beomgyu hovering over him.

"H-Hyunnie"

His tone sounded pitiful.

"Beomie, what's wrong, kitten? Are you okay?"

"A-Again" he murmured, Taehyun pulled him closer, hugging him, Beomgyu hid his face in his neck. "...You smell really good..." he said, his little nose sniffing his skin, tickling her.

He sighed as Beomgyu placed soft kisses on his neck and ran his scratchy tongue over it.

"Gyu..."

"Taehyun" his voice sounded almost like a moan, he raised her eyes to him. "Do that to me again... That, love"

The brunette cupped his cheeks, looking at him with all the love in the world before joining their lips in a desperate, wet kiss that made Beomgyu gasp several times, while Taehyun turned them both, leaving him on top, without breaking the kiss.

The brunette's hands went to his boyfriend's cock, who moaned when he felt the movement of his hand on his erection. Taehyun broke the kiss, he brought his other hand to the hybrid's face, two fingers rested on the reddish and swollen lips of the black-haired man.