C.32

The annoying ringing in his ears made him frown in his sleep, he wanted to get comfortable so he wouldn't hear it

Although it didn't work, he felt his body being gently moved.

"Yeonjun-hyung" He groaned and forced himself to turn around to open his eyelids to see the younger.

The noise stopped, focused on the hybrid's sleepy face.

"Yeonjun-hyung, Taehyun was calling you" the bunny murmured.

The human insulted internally, he tried to sit up but Kai's arms wrapped around him tighter.

He complained, after a few seconds He managed to free himself and quickly grabbed Soobin so the penguin could hug him instead, he didn't want to wake him up.

His hybrid used to get very upset if he woke up in the middle of the late night. Enough that he had to call Taehyun back, he didn't want to have an annoying penguin bothering him.

He picked up his cell phone and noticed that there had been not one, but three missed calls, all from his friend.

He left the room that shared the huge bed with the other two, going to talk in the hallway, with the phone to his ear and with the beeps ringing.

"Taehyun, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice sounding hoarse and tired, he didn't bother to hide it. He heard a sob from the other side and frowned.

"Yeonjun-hyung, I did something terrible" he heard Taehyun say, his voice sounding completely broken.

Yeonjun looked towards his door, walking away so he could speak more clearly.

"Taehyun, what did you do? Stop crying and talk."

"I- I broke his heart, Yeonjun" Yeonjun rubbed his face.

"Oh, Hyun, for a moment I thought you killed him or something."

"Yeonjun seriously, I really feel bad... But because of what I did to him, I... I didn't believe that-... I don't even know what I believe anymore, Yeonjun"

There was a moment of silence in which he only heard the brunette calm down his crying a little.

"Right now is when I need your advice Yeonjun" he said. "I do not wanna lose him"

Yeonjun sighed.

"Do you want me to come over there? Do you want to talk on the phone?" he offered.

Taehyun thought about it for a moment.

"I think you better come, please" he asked.

"It's two in the morning and I left my babies alone, let's be quick" he said, as soon as the door opened, but upon seeing Taehyun's wet face and sad expression, he took a second not to be abrupt, he opened his arms towards his friend

"It's two in the morning and I left my babies alone, let's be quick" he said, as soon as the door opened, but upon seeing Taehyun's wet face and sad expression, he took a second not to be abrupt, he opened his arms towards his friend. "Come Taehyun" he accepted the hug, feeling small in Yeonjun's arms, not only because Yeonjun was taller than him, but also because of how weak he felt emotionally.

Yeonjun left caresses on his back.

"Tell me what happened" he murmured.

Taehyun told him everything, in babbling sometimes, since they had met this boy at university, they had started seeing each other and had started a relationship although it was purely sexual, since the brunette didn't have any feelings towards him.

"So....Who is this guy we're talking about?" Yeonjun asked.

"Jang...Jun...Ha" Taehyun murmured, getting quieter.

"Did you fuck Jang Junha!?"

"Don't shout it" he silenced him. "And that's what I was telling you... Yeonjun... Why don't you hit me when I'm doing something wrong?" he covered his face in frustration.

"Because I would have to beat you daily, Taehyun" he replied. "And I don't like to look like a bully."

"I hate you"

"Thank you"

"I hate myself" Yeonjun sighed, his friend was sunk in melancholy.

"And Beomgyu?" He asked, changing the subject. “Where is he now?”

"He wanted to go sleep on the couch, he wanted to be alone... But I told him to stay sleeping on the bed, that I would go to the couch... So I'm going to spend the night here" he patted the couch. "I deserve worse, Yeonjun... You didn't see how broken he was."

Yeonjun didn't want to imagine it either, so he stayed silent.

"I don't know what to tell you, Hyun," he confessed. "Nothing similar has ever happened to me. I think... I would wait until tomorrow to speak everything more clearly, because I mean... You are not nor were you dating Junha, right?" Taehyun denied.

"And I'm not dating Beomgyu either." Yeonjun widened his eyes.

"You two kiss, you tell him you love him, you sleep together... And you're nothing?"

"It's just that I... I-I'm not so open about these issues of human-hybrid relationships, they always told me that they are not valid, all that zoophilia talk..." he waved his hand. "A few days ago a classmate cleared my mind, seriously, and that made me accept that I love him, Yeonjun, I love Beomgyu with everything I have, and I wanted a perfect opportunity to ask him to be my boyfriend, I never can because I keep scary... But it was too late, I already sent everything to hell many times, I was already in that problem with Junha and I know it was wrong... That's why I ended up with him as soon as I knew it would hurt him" a painful laugh came out from his lips. "Although in the end I hurt him anyway... I try, Yeonjun, and I already talked to Beomgyu, I want to be the best for him, but I already bear a lot of mistakes... I don't want to hurt him"

Yeonjun remained silent, Taehyun's words had touched the deepest part, his sincerity was evident.

"The love of hybrids is unconditional," he said. "They love you no matter how much you messed up everything over and over again... No matter how much they suffer, no matter how much you hurt them, they are too good not to forgive you... They are too pure for this world"

Taehyun knew it was true, he stayed silent.

"I have to go, Hyun," he announced. "You don't know what a disaster the house is if I'm not there" Taehyun nodded.

He felt Yeonjun pat his shoulder.

"Get some rest, so you can talk to Beomgyu better tomorrow" he said, he gave him a smile that Taehyun didn't bother to see, his gaze was only looking at the ground.

Yeonjun left, locking the door with his copy of the key, and on the way home he prayed a little that the couple could get ready.

Although he prayed more for Taehyun, it wasn't Beomgyu's fault, he wanted his friend to be magically enlightened and be a very good person, since that cute and innocent hybrid deserves it.

Although in the end, they both deserved to be happy.