C.60

Heeseung said goodbye to Taehyun and Beomgyu at the door, yelling something about how they would take some time to get together again soon

Closing the door and returning to the couch, Jake had taken care of it all by leaning back on it, while he grabbed the remote control and turned on the television, flipping through channels.

"Can you give me space on the couch?" Heeseung asked, crossing his arms in front of him.

"You already have one in my heart, what more do you want?"

"Jake"

"How annoying, okay, okay" he sat on the couch for a moment, stopping changing channels on the television, Heeseung sat in the space provided and the hybrid settled on him again, using his lap as a pillow.

The older man put his hand to his ears, caressing it lovingly along with his hair, Jake closed his eyes because of how cute he felt. Heeseung looked at him with a charming smile, his cheeks were marked and they were the first thing Jake noticed when he half-opened his eyes, unable to resist, he raised his hand to squeeze one of them, making the brunette laugh.

"Do you like my cheeks?" he asked, knowing that his boyfriend had this obsession of touching them whenever he could. Jake nodded without hesitation.

"Do you remember the first time you smiled at me, Heeseung?" The black-haired man murmured, to which his boyfriend looked at him, waiting for him to continue because he really didn't remember.

"I was sure I was going to die, Seung, and when I no longer felt anything you appeared... And I opened my eyes when you picked me up and I seriously thought you were an angel"

>> And when you realized that I was conscious, you stopped crying just to smile at me, and those little things appeared" he touched his cheeks making him smile slightly, but it was enough for those pretty cheeks to become marked. "They are so pretty that they should be illegal" Heeseung laughed heartily at that last sentence.

Heeseung laughed heartily at that last sentence.

"And I would say 'the most beautiful thing ever,'"

Jake continued, then laughed, followed by his boyfriend.

Heeseung ended up with his cheeks flushed from laughing, and a smile had remained on his face until his eyes found the television, which was broadcasting a news channel, the title worried him too much: "Fire at hybrid trafficking center."

He only had to see some images passing by to worry even more. What was once a modest, normal-looking house was now blackened, with some wisps of smoke still emerging from it, although the fire had been controlled.

"Ten hybrids were removed from the facilities, unfortunately, four suffered severe smoke poisoning and died, two are in critical condition and the remaining are already being treated by professional veterinarians. None of the humans inside have serious injuries. .."

"Damn idiots" Heeseung muttered. "They probably escaped with the first flame and left everyone else to fend for themselves"

"Easy, love" Jake got up to sit next to him, wrapping his arms around him, he left kisses on his cheek, he heard a whimper from his boyfriend. "Oh, no, don't cry," he stroked his hair to calm him, until the whimpers stopped. "Do you want to go to bed for a while?"

"Is it an indecent proposal?"

"It can be whatever you want"

Heeseung smiled, raising his eyes to his boyfriend, who was smiling mischievously.

"Okay I accept"