C.42

"T-Taehyun"

"T-Taehyun"

"Raise your arms, Beomie."

"N-No"

Taehyun removed both Beomgyu's sweater and t-shirt in one go, leaving his torso bare, the pale, soft skin of his body distracting him a little.

"Shit" the brunette muttered. "It's hot," he added, swallowing hard.

He pursed his lips and put his hands on the hybrid's pants, who meowed wanting to escape from the bathroom. Since Taehyun had started to fill the bathtub, the sound of the water scared him and he had not stopped crying in pitiful meows that his human ignored.

Taehyun pulled down Beomgyu's pants, deciding to leave the kitten's boxers on.

"Raise one leg, Gyu"

"Please..."

"Now the other one"

"Don't make me take a bath..."

Taehyun threw the pants along with the rest of the clothes in a corner of the bathroom.

He stood up to see his boyfriend, who was trembling, perhaps from the cold or perhaps from fear, and sniffed from time to time to control the urge to cry.

The human took him by the waist, feeling the hybrid's soft skin, without letting go so he wouldn't escape, he brought them both towards the bathtub, feeling the water hotter than lukewarm, he turned off the tap.

"Beomgyu, are you going to get in?"

"I-I don't have to be naked?"

He asked, a little confused by having his boxers on.

Taehyun felt hotter.

"It doesn't matter, Beomie, when you change you put on a new one"

Beomgyu nodded a little, his hands had gone to his human's shoulders, and he was digging his short nails into them, Taehyun felt them through the thin fabric of his t-shirt, but he didn't say anything.

"Okay, Beomgyu," the human said, seeing that the kitten didn't move, he picked him up, leaving one arm behind his back and bringing the other under his knees, he leaned towards the bathtub to leave Beomgyu in the water.

"Meow" he cried when the water touched his skin, he clung tighter to Taehyun, who lost his balance from the hug causing the upper half of his body to fall into the water, getting wet.

Taehyun let out a curse, which he couldn't finish as he let go of the kitten and looked at him.

Red cheeks, half-damp hair, stuck to his forehead, lips half open that let out labored breaths and bright grayish eyes, his pupils were completely dilated and totally focused on him; The hybrid's delicate body was under his, with its skin exposed and so tempting to touch, in a beautiful image that he couldn't help but relate to something not at all innocent.

Taehyun felt his heart skip a beat for a moment.

It was hot.

Unconsciously, Taehyun bit his lower lip, Beomgyu licking his own at the gesture.

"Shit, don't do that" Taehyun moved away from the hybrid, feeling his crotch start to hurt.

Beomgyu felt his nose sting a little, he sat comfortably in the bathtub, looking at Taehyun with some embarrassment.

"Sorry," Beomgyu muttered.

Taehyun denied.

"It's okay, Gyu," he said, shaking his head gently. "Can you bathe alone, kitten?"

Beomgyu nodded slightly, looking away from his human, focusing on the water, which was at a comfortable temperature.

The bathroom wasn't that terrible.

Taehyun nodded wordlessly, walking out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him, concentrating on thinking about anything other than the image of Beomgyu beneath his body.