C.16

"Beomie~~! Come down~, you can't stay there forever!" Soobin shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth so the black kitten could hear him.

Beomgyu had climbed a tree and did not want to come down, no matter how much they called him or bribed him with food, and he only dedicated himself to meowing at them from time to time from above.

"He can't stay there for long, right?" Soobin looked at Huening Kai with concern. The penguin put an arm over his shoulders, almost as a comfort.

"Nope, someday he will have to come down" he said. "Although I think he won't do it until Taehyun is better"

Soobin sighed.

He didn't understand anything, only that Beomgyu was scared and had run to escape, climbing the nearest tree; and that Taehyun and Yeonjun had argued for a long time, yelling at each other quite a bit. He didn't like screaming, his little ears were very sensitive.

Their owner had not explained anything to them about what had happened, and they could not help but be scared by what in their eyes was a fight.

He took one last look at the black kitten, perched on a fairly thick branch, looking up at the sky.

"I think it's useless" said the rabbit. "It's cold, shall we go in?" Kai nods, without undoing their half hug, they returned to the house.

At the height, Beomgyu felt overwhelmed, he didn't know why Taehyun had behaved like that with him, but he felt bad. He didn't know what would have happened if Yeonjun didn't separate them.

Even though he had had that strange encounter, Beomgyu still missed Taehyun, he didn't want to think that his human was that dumb.

He wanted to return to his warm arms and sleep comfortably, without having to balance and stay very still on that stupid branch so as not to fall who knows how many meters.

He looked at the bright, pretty little sparkling dots in the sky, in the end, they were his only entertainment, for at least that entire night.

Now he didn't know how to get off.