C.65

Note: I changed Beomgyu's brother to a sister, so I also changed the line from chapter 36 where it says that Beomgyu has a brother and changed it to "sister".

"Beomie... Are you crying?"

"N-No" he lied as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Ow, the crying kitten is back" Taehyun went to him and hugged him.

"Do not tell me so!" he complained, as he hid his face in his chest and more tears came.

"It's okay, Beomie" said the brunette. "Come, let's go to bed" Beomgyu wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist, letting himself be carried to the bedroom and once in bed he stayed close to him. "What's wrong, kitten?" Taehyun asked.

"You're mine, mine" he hugged him a little tighter and Taehyun laughed adorably.

"I am, Gyu."

"And I don't like that idiot bothering us..."

"It doesn't bother me if he comes to talk, I don't hold any grudges..."

"I do"

"But today was serious, Beomgyu, tell me, did he hurt you a lot?"

"That doesn't matter," the hybrid denied.

"Yes it matters, I care about you"

"It wouldn't be the first time someone hits me, Taehyun” Beomgyu shrugged. "I'm fine"

"Why are you crying then?"

"Because I'm still angry.." Taehyun laughed a little.

"I'm with you, Gyu, everything is fine, I'm not going to let him bother you and I'm not going to let him hurt you again..." Beomgyu remained silent, hiding his face in Taehyun's neck. "Someone have hurt before?"

It took Beomgyu a few seconds to nod.

"Do you wanna tell me?"

Beomgyu moved away from him a little, but didn't raise his face.

"When I was younger... They took me to the vet every day for vaccines, they were very strong and made me sick, and I started fighting not to go, but they were stronger... One time they beat me so much that I sleep, when I woke up they had already given me that vaccine"

"That won't happen to you again, Beomgyu, I promise" Taehyun caressed his ears lovingly. "Gyu, don't tell me anything if you don't want to... Can you tell me about your past?"

Beomgyu hesitated whether to tell him everything he didn't like to remember, but for Taehyun, he would suffer with those memories a thousand times over.

He moved away from the hug a little, looking into his eyes, looking directly at him so as not to be consumed by the memories, he had his best present in front of him, he could remember that the ugly past was just that.

"I was born there, in that, I don't know what it was, I don't know where... I had a younger sister and an older brorher"

>>The people there were very happy for my sister, and they took care of her much better than they did my brother, but one day my brother left and never came back... That's when they started giving me vaccines."

>> My sister was small, and weak, she was the last to be born and I took care of her because they took us away from mom as soon as we opened our eyes. I gave her my food because they didn't bring her food for some weeks" he shrugged. "Maybe they realized she didn't want to be alone and started bringing food for both of us after a few weeks."

"Your sister... Did you tell me she was dead, Beomie?"

Beomgyu denied.

"The last time I saw her she was still alive"

Taehyun wiped away his tears, leaving kisses on his cheeks, while caressing his hair and his back, Beomgyu began to purr and he didn't know if it was to feel a little better.

"What happened then, Beomie?"

"They... They came to our room, they started yelling that I had to go with them and they were carrying one of those little things that throw things, the ones that hurt"

"Guns?"

"I think so... They wanted to separate me from Sumin, but I didn't want to leave, that's when they pointed that little thing at her and it sounded very loud and I closed my eyes, when I opened them again she... S-she was on the ground and h-there was b-blo-od..."

His eyes looked into nothingness and Taehyun wanted to save him from those memories, but the black-haired man was lost in the past and sobbed on the verge of breaking.

"I-I ran away from them and w-went with her... My hands were covered in red, Sumin was purring... One of them hit me again and I don't remember what else happened.."

>> When I woke up I was somewhere else, it was a house... There was no one, I got scared and saw an open window and I went out there, but I didn't find anyone familiar.."

>> Several people found me and I gave up trying to escape, I thought about looking for a house, but when they found out I was a hybrid they kicked me out... That happened about four times, until a family, the last one, put me in a box and He left me in the rain far from the house, so that I wouldn't come back... I had begged them a lot not to leave me and they got tired of me.."

>> Then I met Yeonjun and you, Hyunnie, and you know the rest" he smiled slightly, tears glistened on hus cheeks and Taehyun wiped them again with the sleeve of his t-shirt.

"How long ago was it with your brother?"

"I... I was, I think, eleven years old... I don't remember well"

"Do you know your birthday?"

"Once a year one of them came to the door of the room and changed the number under my name... Once I asked the date and they told me it was March 13"

"I thought you didn't know, Beomie, I was already going to celebrate your birthday on the anniversary since I adopted you" Taehyun smiled a little.

"You can, it's the happiest date I remember" said the kitten, smiling a little more.

"And when I asked you to be my boyfriend?"

"That is also a happy date... Every day with you is a happy date"

"I love you so much, Beomie" the brunette said, caressing his cheek. "I will make all your days a happy date, baby, with me you are safe, Gyu" Beomgyu nodded.

"I know, you know"

"Thank you for telling me, Beomie, now you can forget all that, it doesn't matter now"

The hybrid smiled, went to his lips and kissed him gratefully.

I really wanted to add STAYC's Sumin bcs I love my girl <3