C.51

"Huening Kai!" Yeonjun's scream made the hybrid jump, the human opened the door to the room and the penguin squeezed the ball he had in his hands

The older man stopped a few steps from him, he was very angry, he snorted to calm himself, he didn't like yelling at his hybrids, he placed the cell phone a little further from his face.

"Taehyun called me saying that you gave one of my magic pills to Beomgyu."

"Yeonjun what the fuck? "Magic pills"? Are you going to call him an idiot? Are they yours? What the fuck are you doing with viagra?"

"Taehyun, shut up" Yeonjun sounded embarrassed, he turned his gaze towards the penguin. "Kai, you're punished for doing that."

"Why do you always punish me?" pouting, he squeezed the ball tighter in his hands.

"Because you give me reasons to, Kai" Yeonjun's tone sounded calm. "Now, I'm with Taehyun on speaker so he can hear, along with me, why you did it."

The human settled in front of him, crouched, with the cell phone between them.

"I wanted to help Beomgyu," he murmured. "And so we saved Taehyun"

"Save him from what?"

"Of bad luck"

Taehyun and Yeonjun sighed.

"Kai, bad luck doesn't exist. Neither does good luck" said Yeonjun. "Luck isn't real, Hyuka."

The penguin frowned.

"So forget things about bad luck, about Tuesday thirteenth, about black cats and all those things, it's not real" the human finished, speaking softly. "Alright?"

Kai nodded.

"And you don't have to take those pills from me, penguin, they're dangerous, you can't play with them or give them to anyone, okay?"

Kai nodded again.

"Okay, Kai, you won't have television all week, enjoy your punishment" and he left before the hybrid could reply, closing the door to the room, while he put the phone next to his ear, removing the speaker. "Okay, Tyun, I'm sorry, it won't happen again"

"Well, yes, yes... But, answer, why do you have viagra?"

Yeonjun paused for a long time, uncomfortable, feeling his cheeks flush.

"Okay, Taehyun, this is awkward to talk about…" he mumbled. "Ehhh... You know who is responsible for getting along with Kai and Soobin when they are in heat, right?"

"I want to believe that you" the brunette responded with a laugh.

"Exactly, now, do you know the phrase 'They reproduce like rabbits'?" Yeonjun heard Taehyun's loud laughter. "Kang Taehyun!"

"Yes, yes... Go on, it's just very-" and he laughed again.

"Basically, I'm just one for those two and when Soobin wants to have... He really wants to have a lot of sex and sometimes I'm too tired and my dick doesn't work to help Soobin"

Taehyun was laughing his heart out, and Yeonjun thought about cutting him off; there were several minutes in which the brunette couldn't laugh anymore.

"Yeonjun needs the help of magic pills to wake up his cock" he scoffed.

"I hate you, Kang" he muttered, he had waited in case he needed something and had only received that stupid sentence.

He hung up and wanted to throw the cell phone away, but he put it in his pocket with annoyance.