C.13

"Kitten~~!" Yeonjun shouted, closing the door. "Tell me everything and with details"

Beomgyu looked at him almost scared, not knowing what to say.

"They're just pampers" he responded, low, with rosy cheeks.

"Awww, you're adorable" the boy squeezed his cheek a little, making the kitten frown.

He didn't like having his cheeks touched, he could barely stand it when Taehyun did it sometimes.

"Of all the things in the world I couldn't expect Kang Taehyun to be this affectionate with a hybrid" Yeonjun laughed a little. "And to think he said he didn't like them" Beomgyu pursed his lips a little.

"He does it because I ask him to" he murmured, making Yeonjun's smile fade, the boy raised his eyebrows a little. "He doesn't... He wants a lot" Beomgyu shrugged his shoulders. "You saw it" he added.

"See what?" Yeonjun asked rhetorically. "Beomie, I've known Taehyun for years, I know he wouldn't do something like that if he didn't want to" he said, the kitten looked at him doubtfully. "You're talking to the person who saw him turn down money for kissing a teenager completely in love with him who wasn't bad at all"

Beomgyu frowned even more, the thought of Taehyun kissing other people he didn't like.

He heard Yeonjun laugh.

"But it's not like that with you, Gyu, Taehyun kissed you because he really wanted to" he said, with a higher tone than normal. "It's not the first time, right?" Beomgyu denied, making Yeonjun laugh louder and squirm excitedly. "You two are so cute!"

Beomgyu felt his cheeks get hot, he began to take off his hat and his coat, annoyed by the heat. He ignored the excited human and went straight to Kai's room, without bothering to knock, he found him accompanied by Soobin, although the brunette combed his hair and adjusted his ears, ignoring the penguin who was talking about something that didn't matter to him.

"Beomgyu~!" said the rabbit with emotion.

"Baby panther!"

Beomgyu, sounding a little, made an annoyed face when Soobin had gone towards him to hug him, the bunny had quite a bit of strength and he felt like he was a little short of breath.

His friends quickly began to talk to him, although he wasn't really listening to them, thinking about his human and Yeonjun's words, with some doubt, and after a while of enduring the boys talking, he murmured: "Guys, is it normal that Does your owner give you kisses?" Both hybrids looked at him curiously.

"If Yeonjun-hyung kiss us?" Soobin asked, the cat settling down. “No…” the rabbit murmured, thoughtful. "Well, yes, I remember that once... Or twice..." the brunette grabbed his chin, trying to remember, wrinkling his nose slightly.

"He give me kisses," said Huening Kai, approaching. "Since before Binnie even arrived"

"That is not fair!" the rabbit complained, frowning. “I want kisses,” he pouted.

Quickly, Kai grabbed his chin to place a quick kiss on his cheek.

"You like it?"

They both saw the blush slowly rise to the boy's cheeks.

"I would have to receive a kiss from Yeonjun-hyung to confirm which is better" he murmured.

Kai laughed a little, conceived by his adorable expresion.

"Taehyun kisses me too" Beomgyu murmured. "But lately he does it more often and... I like them... Is it wrong?"

"Kisses are cute" said the penguin. "I like Yeonjun's kisses too" said enthusiastically. "I don't think something so beautiful is wrong"

"It's not fair that they talk about that in front of me" Soobin complained.

Huening Kai suspected.

"Do you want me to give you a kiss from Yeonjun so you can see how he feels?"

Soobin wrinkled his nose a little, but didn't respond. Without thinking twice, Kai turned closer to him to cup his cheeks and bring their lips together, closing his eyes as he kissed him deeply.

 Without thinking twice, Kai turned closer to him to cup his cheeks and bring their lips together, closing his eyes as he kissed him deeply