C.17

Even before opening his eyes he felt like his head was about to explode.

With a groan, Taehyun settled down on the bed, trying to turn his back to the annoying sun that came through the window.

It seemed strange to her that he hadn't closed all the night before, but she didn't give it any importance.

He looked for his cute kitten between the sheets, to hug him and go back to sleep, as was his habit, but instead, his hand felt the void until he felt the edge of the bed.

His bed was wider than that. And where was his Beomgyu? He opened his eyes with some difficulty, looking around, noticing that he was not at home, he recognized Yeonjun's guest room, but he didn't know what he was doing in that house. He had no idea what had happened, he tried to remember the last thing that had happened.

He remembered going to a bar, after the college, accompanied by a cute, smiling boy, and a few more fleeting images of various drinks, hot kisses, and their bodies in the bathroom of the place.

"Shit..." he murmured, wanting to die more from the pain than from what he had experienced, he didn't give much importance to those things.

He covered his head with the sheets, annoyed by the outside world, he was ready to continue sleeping.

"Oh, you're awake now" Yeonjun's voice irritated him more, he heard his footsteps approach and the sheet was yanked off his body.

"Yeonjun~! No!" He put his hands to his head, feeling even more pain when he tried to move quickly to grab the sheets, he closed his eyes tightly.

"Do you know what shit you did yesterday, Kang?" Yeonjun's voice sounded upset, very upset, I hadn't seen him this angry before.

I opened his eyes a little, to awkwardly focus on his friend. The image of Beomgyu's cute, blushing face, ears drooping and fear in his eyes, cornered beneath him crossed his mind and he wanted to hit himself.

"Beomie?" he murmured, feeling panic, that was why his kitten wasn't with him. "W-What did I do? Where is him?"

"You came to this house like a fucking drunk" his friend began "You almost raped him and if I hadn't arrived I don't know what you wouldn't have done it"

Taehyun felt terrible, and at the same time, ashamed.

Why would he want to have sex with Beomgyu?

He didn't want it, not that way.

"Where is he now?" Taehyun asked again.

Yeonjun opened his mouth to speak, but closed it before saying a sound, he looked down at the ground, biting his lip, Taehyun thought he saw tears, his friend blinked several times to clear it.

"Yeonjun?" Taehyun felt his heart contract in his chest. "Yeonjun?, answer"

His friend sniffed hard, rubbing one eye to look at it sadly with the rest.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyun" he said, his voice broken. "He changed into his animal form and ran away... I-I stayed with you because you wanted to fight for being separated, until in the end you vomited and then you fell asleep... It was all very fast, before taking you to bed Soobinnie came crying, Hyuka too" Yeonjun let out a sob, erasing tears. "Gyu crossed the street very quickly and... A car didn't see him" more sobs interrupted him, Yeonjun covered his face, unable to continue.

Taehyun had already begun to cry, feeling his heart break in two, and then continue to divide into smaller and more painful pieces with each word his friend said.

"T-They ran him over, Taehyun" Yeonjun finished, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

Taehyun had no words, the tears accumulated in his throat, making a knot, his tears began to flow down his cheeks without stopping.

"Go away," he managed to mutter, only for Yeonjun to look at him in confusion. "Go away!"

Yeonjun left the room, closing the door behind him, listening as Taehyun broke down into cries and screams full of pain.

He sighed with relief and smiles a little to himself.

What a good actor he was.