C.39

"And

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"And... Tyun."

The brunette looked up from his cell phone to see Yeonjun, who gave him a wide smile and began to move his eyebrows up and down several times.

"Now what?" Taehyun murmured, who inwardly prayed that his friend wouldn't bother him.

"Did you and Beomgyu already....do that?"

Taehyun frowned.

"Are you asking if I had sex with Beomgyu?" Yeonjun nodded.

"Exactly"

Taehyun rubbed his face in annoyance.

"Yeonjun... I don't want to talk about it."

His friend raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Did something happen? Did you try? What-?"

"Don't you remember when I almost raped him, Jun?" Taehyun said, he sighed. "I blame myself for that all the time... I don't want to do that to him again, I don't even want to think about..."

"We're talking about two different things, Hyun," Yeonjun said.

"That involve the same thing" said the brunette, he denied again. "I don't want to do that to him... Beomgyu is very innocent, Yeonjun, I don't want to corrupt him"

Yeonjun sighed, nodding a little.

"Well, I don't want to get into that, it's your topic but... What will you do when Beomgyu goes into heat? One day he will feel like it because of heat and it's something totally different from rape, Tyun"

Taehyun raised his eyebrows.

"Get into what?"

Yeonjun approached him a little closer, to explain quietly and with a slight smile on his face.

"Male hybrids, depending on their heats, can be of two types"

>> It is normal for male hybrids to go into heat when they find something that excites them. Due to its animal nature.

>> I'll explain it more clearly: a male dog does not go into heat, but when he finds a female dog in heat he gets excited, due to the female's hormones, and it is when he goes into heat that he wants to reproduce.

Taehyun nodded, he felt a little uncomfortable with that class.

"That is the most normal thing in all males of all species" he continued. "And in hybrids it works the same way"

>>So..." he paused for a second. "You sleep with Beomgyu in the same bed, right?" Taehyun nodded. "Oh, good" he smiled widely for a second. "It works for this example. If you have a wet dream, even if you don't realize it, you begin to secrete excitement hormones"

>> Humans don't feel them, but animals and hybrids do, so Beomgyu will get excited because of your excitement. He will go into heat, but it's momentary, it's until it's over... If you understand what I mean.