C.68

"Let's see, little demon" Yeonjun knelt in front of the little black cat, who was bristling and snorting, trapped in the corner of that small room

"Let's see, little demon" Yeonjun knelt in front of the little black cat, who was bristling and snorting, trapped in the corner of that small room. "I want to be your friend, I'm not going to do anything to you, okay?"

The cat responded with a snort.

"You can escape from all the houses you want, but you will never escape from us, Sumin" the human spoke calmly, shrugging his shoulders. "And the fact that you are rude to us is absurd because we are here to help you, you know?"

The cat looked at him, her ears lowered, her tail wagging in annoyance.

"Come on" Yeonjun stretched out a hand towards her, leaving his distance, the kitten looked at him with doubt, before approaching and sniffing him, looking at the human with doubt, he gave her a charming smile that made the hybrid feel nervous, and she walked away a little, she received caresses on her ears from the smiling and charming man in front of her and bristled more with nerves. "Silly cat" he commented amusingly.

The kitten wagged her tail furiously.

"Are you always going to be this grumpy?" Yeonjun asked. "Come on, are you changing your dinner once or are you going to eat in cat form again?"

Sumin sat and thought about it for a few seconds, wagging her tail patiently.

"Rice, fish and some vegetables" said Yeonjun, taking the tupperware with dinner, the feline's eyes shone when she saw it, when it was uncovered the smell reached her nostrils and she raised her ears and approached the food. "Change, please" he asked in a calm tone.

Yeonjun had never seen Sumin's human form, he knew her name because the hybrid had a great history in the organization, and a reputation for being moody and grumpy, but he believed that no one had the patience for him, and for several days he was trying to get her to dinner and was trying to convince her to show herself to him.

The cat seems to have let out a sigh, and lowered her head, in seconds she became a girl with mesy black hair, too long and a little dirty, her head was down and she seemed afraid to look, she clenched her little fists and trembled, her ears were somewhat hidden and her tail moved nervously.

She jumped slightly when she felt a hand on her head, and her cat eyes looked at Yeonjun, who smiled at her calmly and made a warmth fill her, the human caressed her ear affectionately.

"Thank you, Sumin" he said. "You can trust me, little one" he added, leaving the pampering to take a small spoonful of the food, nodding. "It's still hot, that's good, it's tastier that way" he added, as he took another and brought it in front of her.
"Open up the mouth, kitten"

Sumin took a few seconds to react, tasting just half of everything the human had carried, slowly savoring the dinner, her cheeks turning red as she felt it so tasty.

"Do you like it?" Yeonjun asked, lowering the spoon to the food and scooping it up a little less than he had the first time, smiling when Sumin nodded. "It's an honor for me, I cooked it" he added, handing her another spoonful. The black-haired girl stretched out her hands to take the tupperware and the spoon for herself, Yeonjun handed them to her without further ado, staying in front of her while he watched her eat by herself. "I think you need a haircut, Sumin" he said, looking at her in a way that made the hybrid a little nervous.

"I brought you new clothes, kitten" he added, seeing the dirty gray shirt and black shorts, he stood up to take the white t-shirt that Soobin had given him to 'give to someone who uses it more than him' and some blue shorts that he had never worn, he left them next to the hybrid, who looked at the clothes as if asking if he was serious. "Oh I forgot" Yeonjun went to his backpack and grabbed two bags, walking towards it. "I bought you a pair of underwear too"

Sumin looked at him in disbelief. She had been in places like that shelter for a while, but people had simply gotten tired of treating her well or giving her details like that, that's what she thought. She couldn't stand being in a house for more than two hours, and she ended up escaping or they ended up kicking her out for being so unruly and not being able to adapt. They put her in shelters only because it wouldn't be the first time she attacked a companion, and people thought that it was a lost case.

But since Yeonjun's arrival at the place things seemed a little more hopeful. The boy had gotten her the last eight houses she had been to, in addition to bringing her dinner every day and now giving her new clothes.

"Oh, don't cry" Yeonjun hesitated to approach her, it was just unpredictable, she could scratch him if he tried to get close to her, Sumin wiped her tears alone and put the food aside, while her shoulders shook from crying. "Hey, little one" the human placed a doubtful hand on her shoulder. "Is everything okay, kitten?" the ascensional hybrid looked up at him. "I can help?"

It took Sumin a second to nod.

Yeonjun wiped her cheeks and brushed her mesy hair, when he saw a little better her face, previously hidden by her hair, he was surprised and a strange feeling invaded him.

"You know, you look a little like someone I know."

Interesting fact: Sumin and Beomgyu in real life were born on the same day, month and year

Interesting fact: Sumin and Beomgyu in real life were born on the same day, month and year. I mean, they were both born on March 13, 2001. I think this is an extra reason why I made them siblings in this fanfic <3

Anyways, stan STAYC🗣️‼️

Also... Remember TXT comeback April 1st!

 Remember TXT comeback April 1st!

Bae Sumin (STAYC)