No going back (MarkNoHyuck)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He pulls him down and kisses his lips. Haechan is caught off guard at first but eventually the kiss heats up. Jeno doesn't even feel him shift but soon his cock is down Mark's throat. He moans, his thoughts racing. He thought at most this would lead to hand jobs and some kissing. Haechan stops kissing him, mesmerized by the show they are putting on. Jeno of course doesn't want him to feel left out so he pulls his dick out and licks the tip.
"Fuck." Haechan says as he keeps teasing it with his tongue.
"Guys, wait, stop." Haechan says gasping. They both stop and look his way and fuck if Mark doesn't look hot as hell with spit dribbling down his chin. Jeno laying with his dick completely exposed and a little of his tummy showing where his shirt has ridden up.
"What is it Haechanie?" Mark asks in a sexy deep voice.
"Where is this leading?" He manages out.
"Hopefully to Jeno's bed." Mark says with a small smirk.

Mark gets to his knees and hovers over Jeno, he looks at Haechan for a split second then kisses Jeno hotly on the mouth.
He hums into it as he reaches for Mark. He slides his hands down his pants and pulls his ass closer. Haechan is getting hotter watching. He sees Jeno slip Marks pants down in one swift motion. Their dicks sliding together, hands roaming everywhere.
The only problem is right about now he's feeling a bit forgotten. Wondering if he actually should leave.

Mark raises up and looks Haechan dead in the eyes as he leans closer to his lips. He doesn't hesitate to lean in and press his lips to Mark's. Jeno lays below them watching, it really is a sight to see. He slides his hands under Mark's shirt, getting a feel of him before he goes back down and squeezes his ass.

Mark stops the kiss and separates from Jeno. He stands and holds his hand out for him to get up then helps Haechan up as well. He guides them to Jeno's room.
"Take your clothes off." He says seductively. Jeno doesn't hesitate but Haechan feels a bit shy looking at them both naked.
"Uh maybe I'll just." Jeno turns to him and cups his cheeks.
"How am I going to fuck your tight little hole if you don't take your clothes off?" Haechan swallows, in this moment he decides he doesn't need to be self conscious. He needs to get fucked.

He allows Jeno to help him out of his clothes, he watches as he studies his body. He doesn't see judgement in his eyes, only desire. Jeno kisses his neck, as his hands tighten around his waist. He feels Mark cage him in from behind placing kisses on his bare skin. He's on fire. As their bodies get closer he feels all of them pressing against him. He moans as two dicks slide between his legs. He's going to pass out.
"Fuck me, somebody please fuck me." Jeno kisses him softly and pulls him away from Mark to lay him on the bed.
"On your knees baby." He whispers huskily in his ear. He goes down and licks into his hole. He groans as he tastes his sweet flesh. He fingers him open slowly, as Mark watches on with great interest.

"Are you ready baby?" Jeno asks as he holds his cheeks apart and rubs his tip against him. He nods vigorously.
"Yes, please. Mark, kiss me." Mark dominates his mouth as he stretches around the other.
Jeno's hands squeeze his hips as he slams in hard and fast. Soon Mark is on his knees kissing Jeno as he strokes Haechan.
"You're so hot like this. You dirty little whore. You like getting fucked? You like my big cock ripping you apart?" Haechan nods, he's breathless and can hardly speak.
"I love your big cock. Makes me feel so good."
He screams.
"Fuck! I'm going to cum." He says weakly.
Jeno massages his ass, squeezing and pulling as he slams in hard. Haechan is a mess, little uh, uh sounds are all he can vocalize at the moment. As Haechan drops to his elbows Mark lays down and kisses him through it while Jeno has taken over stroking him with one hand.
"Oh, fuck, Jeno, so good, fuck." Haechan mumbles as he cum's harder than he ever has.

He falls to the bed as Jeno collapses on top of him. He slides off to the side some so he doesn't squish the poor boy but stays on his stomach. Mark uses the opportunity to kiss his neck and shoulders and continues all the way down his back.
"You think you can handle me?" Mark asks lowly as his hands travel down, his fingers finding his entrance.
Jeno's head pops up, he tries to look back but he can only look as far as Haechan's face. How has he never noticed how beautiful he is? He leans over and kisses his lips softly.
"You were amazing." He whispers. Haechan smiles, still in a daze.
He closes his eyes to try to stop it, but the whimper leaves his throat anyway as Mark is currently eating his ass.

Haechan looks down and sees the top of Mark's head between Jeno's legs and groans. This is too hot.
Mark adds a finger slowly, unsure if Jeno has ever bottomed in his life. He works it in completely and pushes upward to see if he has a reaction. When he gets none he decides to just go for it and add two more.  Jeno arches his back and pushes onto them when he feels him hit just the right spot. His moans are lewd and doing something to the other two. Haechan can't believe just watching this is making him hard again.

When Mark pulls out Jeno whines.
"Don't stop, shit." Mark chuckles and has him roll to his back. He lifts his legs and pushes his tip just inside. Jeno gasps, this is it. He's going to get fucked by one of his friends, he's all for it.
"Tell me if it hurts ok?" Mark asks, he only gets a nod in return.
Haechan rolls to his side and starts kissing Jeno everywhere to distract him from any pain he might feel.
Jeno throws his head back and clinches his eyes shut. He lets out a deep, throaty whine. Haechan gets to his knees and slips his tongue in his mouth. It heats up rather quickly and proves to be the perfect distraction.

Mark has his fingers dug so hard into his thighs he can already see red spots forming the inevitable bruises. Where he had started out a little slow, his pace has picked up speed.
Jeno doesn't know what to do with all this pleasure. His head rolls to one side then the other, his hands clutch onto one of Marks arms as the other is intertwined with Haechan's.

Jeno wraps his legs around Mark's waist effectively pulling him closer. He leans in and kisses him through his orgasm and unloads inside him. When Mark notices that Haechan is struggling to relieve himself he leans toward him while still attached to Jeno and sucks him deep in his throat. It really only takes a couple pumps before he is squirting into his mouth.

After everyone catches their breath Jeno finds himself surrounded by his friends? He's not so sure anymore. Haechan clears his throat to speak.
"So is this going to be awkward at work on Monday?" He asks softly. Mark chuckles.
"I don't think so. I've had an amazing time with you both and I'm not ashamed." He says.
"My only question is why haven't we done this sooner?" Jeno asks. As he rubs his hands down their backs.
"Because we are friends." Haechan says, trying to be the logical one.
"Maybe, there is a possibility, that we were destined to be more than that." Mark says softly. A silence washes over them as they all seem to be thinking it over.
"I do really like being in your arms, I've never felt this safe." Haechan whispers as Jeno squeezes him closer.

They fall asleep fairly quickly, because they were all exhausted after their activities. They stay cuddled together through the night.
Jeno wakes first. He remembers every touch, every kiss, every feeling brought forward from the night before. He looks at Haechan's pouty lips, Marks hair falling over his eyes as he sleeps, he sees their beauty like never before.
"What are you thinking about?" Mark asks sleepily, with his eyes still closed.
"How do you know I'm thinking?" He asks with a chuckle.
"I can hear your wheels spinning." Jeno laughs a little too loud and tries to quiet down so Haechan can sleep more. He stares at Mark's face, his eyes still closed, his lips just waiting to be kissed.
"I was thinking about you, and Haechan, and how badly I want to kiss you right now." Jeno says barely above a whisper as he leans in and softly presses their lips together. It's soft, full of something Jeno can't name yet, but it's beautiful.

Mark is fully awake now, leaning up on his elbows to kiss Jeno properly. It's not heated, even though they all would likely be ready for another round, that isn't what this is about.
Haechan wakes to see this taking place and sighs.
"Good morning." He says quietly. The kissing stops and they both look his way.
"Good morning beautiful." They say at the same time. He hides his face in the blanket. They both pull it off and shower him with kisses.
"I think, if it's something you guys want? I'd like to try. I'd like to explore this together." Jeno says with a nervous edge to his voice. He sees them both smile.
"On one condition." Haechan says.
"What's that baby?" Jeno says lowly.
"You two have to take me out on a date tonight, then bring me home and, we'll do whatever comes to mind." They agree to his terms and continue to lie in bed kissing, and talking. It could have maybe, possibly lead to a couple more rounds.

All are excited to start this new journey together. They know sex isn't usually a good jumping off point for a relationship but they all understand this has deeper roots than sex, they're rooted with a friendship bond that can never be broken and know they will be ok because of it.