018 Hermione Granger

"Is Potter okay?" Unexpectedly, it was the little brown-haired witch Hermione Granger who asked first. Draco looked at her meaningfully. If these words were spoken by those reckless Gryffindor asked, and he believed it, but the person who asked this question was a small snake, and it was also the third hybrid snake in the snake house so far, which was a bit intriguing.

Draco believed that Hermione Granger would not fail to think that His Majesty the Snake King took Harry to the principal's office instead of the cellar, which meant that His Majesty the Snake King did not come here specifically to punish him. At least he did not come here. It will be of his own free will.

Then Hermione Granger could only say this to him for one purpose, which was to show her kindness. Draco raised his eyebrows, nodded to her, and replied, "It will be no problem."

Hermione Granger's performance was also in place, with worry on her face and a slightly frowned eyebrow that was just right. Showing his concern for Harry, Hermione Granger walked up to Draco and whispered to him, "I wonder if Mr. Malfoy is free tonight. Can I visit?"

Draco He just nodded and said, "My pleasure."

Here, His Majesty the Snake King strode forward and led the way. Harry Green-Eyed Kitten Potter was trotting behind to keep up. Who made him have three heads now? With a short body and short arms and legs, not everyone can grow to over 1.7 meters like Draco at the age of 11.

Walking outside the principal's room, Severus said to the hippogriff the command that made him want to twist out Dumbledore's brain that was stuffed with sweets

. The old man with a white beard, wearing bright blue wizard robes with stars and moons, raised his head and saw the Slytherin Snake King walking in with the green-eyed kitten. His clear blue eyes flashed behind the crescent-shaped lenses, "Oh, Severus, you brought Harry here. Harry? Can I call you that?" the white wizard said lovingly. said Harry.

"Yes, Professor Dumbledore." Harry bowed to Dumbledore honestly, but Severus just snorted at him.

The white wizard didn't care about Severus's attitude, he just let them sit down and strongly recommended his favorite cockroach candy. Harry looked at the appearance of the candy, and immediately lost all appetite. In the end, he just sat on his seat with a glass of milk, feeling anxious about whether he would be expelled... Wuwuwu...

"Harry, don't be nervous. . I just saw your wonderful performance, so are you going to join Slytherin's Quidditch team? I think you will be a great seeker, just like your father?" the white wizard said to Harry blinked.

"My father? Quidditch?" Harry's expression was extremely confused. He knew very little about his parents, and he had been in the Muggle world since he was a child. He knew very little about the common sense of these wizards. Although Draco has been giving him tutoring, it is not something that can be achieved overnight. He has to learn step by step.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my child. Your father, James Potter, is the best Seeker in Gryffindor. You inherited your father's excellent talent in flying. You just rescued Mr. Weasley wonderfully. Great. Quidditch is a sport played by wizards. When you go back, you can ask your Quidditch captain to explain it to you."

"Thank you, Professor Dumbledore, I think I am willing." Harry remembered the feeling of flying in the sky and agreed to the white wizard without hesitation. When Severus next to him heard this, most of his face turned dark, and he wanted to strangle this lion covered in snake skin. He wondered why this Potter broke into the snake's den! But every time he saw his green eyes, which were the same as Lily's, he was reminded of his sin.

"That's good. Then Harry, you can go back first. I believe your friends are worried about you." Harry saluted the White Wizard and the Snake King and left the principal's office.

"Draco, Draco, I'm going to join the Quidditch team! Principal Dumbledore said I can be a seeker!" Harry grabbed Draco's robe with great joy.

Draco looked at his happy expression and raised his eyebrows.

"Although I should say congratulations to you, I have to say that your noble etiquette lessons need to be increased."

For a moment, Harry's body stiffened, and then the happy expression on his face turned bitter. Miserably, he blinked pitifully at Draco with his big watery eyes, trying to gain sympathy so that he could escape punishment. Unfortunately, he used this trick so often that Draco had gradually become more resistant to it.

"Hmm, let's not go to the auditorium yet, we have to have dinner." Draco ignored his little cat's pitiful expression and carried him towards the auditorium.

--------------Slytherin Common Room------------

"Oh, Potter, well done. The Headmaster informed me today that you have been exempted. Admitted as Seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch team." Marcus Flint patted Harry on the shoulder.

"Well, yes. Captain, you can call me Harry."

"Okay, Harry, starting from next week, train twice a week. The specific time will be notified in detail. Work hard. We have been reelected. Sixth Quidditch Cup."

"Yes, Captain."

Harry walked over to Draco, who was sitting by the fireplace reading a book, and smiled flatteringly at him.

Draco looked at the green-eyed kitten in a funny way, then stood up and carried him back to the dormitory. Not only would he continue to give him etiquette lessons today, but the most important thing was the visit of Hermione Granger. .

After returning to the dormitory, he explained the key points to Harry and asked him to practice on his own. Draco took a book and sat by the fireplace in the living room and waited quietly.

"Dong dong." There was a knock on the door. Draco knew that the guests he was waiting for tonight had arrived. He stood up and smoothed the wrinkles on his robes. Draco opened the door for Hermione Granger.

"Won't you invite me in?" Granger looked at Draco who was looking at him and showed a decent smile. Draco could tell that Hermione had specially tidied up her appearance today. Her somewhat fluffy brown hair had become straight and neatly tied behind her head, and she was wearing decent jewelry.

Draco stepped aside and made a gesture of invitation to Hermione, "My pleasure, Miss Granger."

After Hermione walked into the living room, a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes at the layout. He knew that Germany Laco is very strong, but I didn't expect him to be able to use magic so skillfully. After all, they are only 11 years old. Draco invited Hermione to take a seat and called for the house elves to prepare tea for them.

"Then, Miss Granger, please forgive me. Because I still have to tutor Harry, may I know the purpose of your coming here today?" Draco took a sip of the steaming tea cup. Tea.

"Of course. I think you should be very curious about me, but I haven't seen you make any move towards me, and I am also very curious about you, I mean you and Potter, so I am here today. I think with the power of the Malfoy family, you should have obtained my background information." Hermione paused and looked at Draco's reaction.

Draco didn't say anything, just smiled and motioned for her to continue.

Hermione watched Draco's reaction without too much entanglement and continued the narrative.

"Well, you know, I am a mixed-race, my mother is a pure-blood wizard, and my father is a Muggle. When I return to the wizarding world, first of all, I want to study at Hogwarts, and secondly, I want to come back and inherit The Theresa family, in the end, I hope to restore the pure-blood glory of the Theresa family."

"So?" Draco smiled like a fox while holding the tea cup.

When Hermione Granger looked at Draco Malfoy like this, no matter how well-educated he was, he couldn't help but complain in his heart, "You girl, you're laughing so hard, you pretend to be like a peacock, but you're not actually a fox." ! If you laugh again, I'll make you choke to death on the water you drink! Even though she was roaring in her heart, Hermione still showed a standard aristocratic smile and said to Draco, "So, I hope to get help from the Malfoy family, even through marriage."

Draco chose Raise your eyebrows, indeed, for nobles, marriage is also a way to obtain benefits. The Theresa family is an ancient reclusive wizarding aristocracy. They have not appeared in the wizarding world for hundreds of years. Unexpectedly, they have declined to the point where only one mixed-race heir is left. But no matter how declining a noble is, the most important thing is the family's inheritance, which is immeasurable wealth. If they marry Hermione Granger, there is no doubt that the Malfoy family will be the biggest winner. And...

just when Hermione proposed marriage, the system beeped, "Trigger side mission (3): Emotion, character 2 can be conquered: Hermione Granger."

Draco covered his face, he finally understood. What is a captureable target? And Blaise, Pansy, Daphne and others who have been with him for so many years are all shown in Following. Now he has a full understanding of these two side tasks, one is for building a kingdom, and the other is for building a harem. use.

"I have to say that Miss Granger's proposal really moved my heart. If I need to choose a marriage partner, Miss Granger must be the best choice. You will definitely be a qualified mistress of Malfoy Manor. However, I have no plans for this now, but I still think it is a good idea to cooperate with Miss Granger."

"Although I regret that I have not been favored by an outstanding noble like you, I still very much It's an honor to be your partner."

"Well, then, Miss Granger, you can call me Draco." Draco stood up solemnly at this time and stretched out his hand to Hermione.

"Draco, same thing, you can call me Hermione, happy cooperation." Hermione reached out and took Draco's hand.

"Happy cooperation."

After Hermione left, Draco walked into the study and looked at Harry who was still struggling with the tableware. He was so angry that he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He poked the little milk cat's forehead hard and started demonstrating again, while Harry watched with his head hanging down.