060 Installation Completed

The Slytherin students left the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher chatting and laughing, leaving behind a group of wounded soldiers. The Gryffindor student who was slightly injured struggled to get up and the more seriously injured one was floated back to the Gryffindor Tower. So the senior Gryffindor returned to the common room and saw a mountain of corpses on the ground. Almost every one of them was lying on the ground. Girls were given some preferential treatment. They were lying on sofas and chairs. Most of the boys were on the ground. Stand upright. So, it seemed that the roar of the Gryffindor lions could be heard all night long.

After Draco and Harry returned to the dormitory, Harry got into Draco's arms, sat on Draco's lap, put his arms around Draco's neck, and kept moving his little head against Draco's. The crook of the neck rubs against itself.

Draco looked at his little black cat funny: "What's going on?"

"Well, why didn't you and that Neville Longbottom take action during the Defense Against the Dark Arts class practice?"

"Neville Longbottom ? He seems to be a very interesting person." As soon as Draco finished saying this, he heard: "Ding", "Trigger side mission (4) to follow: Neville Longbottom (to be assessed)."

" Interesting?" Harry didn't expect Draco to give this person such a comment, and looked at Draco curiously.

"Well, he's an interesting person. Do you know why he picked me as his opponent? He thinks that all Gryffindors are no match for me, and as long as he doesn't attack me, I won't fight back. And as long as he is me opponent, I will not attack other people. In this way, no one in the Gryffindor students will be hurt because of me. He used one of his worst chess pieces to replace Slytherin's best king, Do you think this deal is suitable? Another thing is that after the melee, Neville Longbottom was lying on the ground by himself, and no one attacked him."

Harry looked at Draco with wide green eyes. He really didn't expect that someone could use such a rogue method, which surprised him.

Draco looked down at him and said to him: "Magic power is important, but many times the mind is more important. Whenever you use force to solve a problem, it is always a bad idea, but if you only have a mind but no force to support it, it will not work. So, as a superior, both force and brains are indispensable."

"Well, I understand." Harry buried his head in Draco's arms. He yawned and seemed a little sleepy, so he settled into a comfortable position in Draco's arms, closed his eyes and fell asleep slowly.

Listening to the gradually steady breathing in his arms, Draco knew that this man was probably asleep. He pressed a kiss on his forehead, closed his eyes, and held the green-eyed kitten in his arms to empty his mind. Slowly I fell asleep with him.

The afternoon sun fell warmly on the two of them, making their sleeping faces appear warm and tranquil. You could even see the slight upward curve at the corners of their mouths, making it clear that they were having a good dream...

For Draco For me, such a quiet afternoon was rare, because he had chosen all the courses this semester very stupidly, while Harry only chose Divination, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies. So as soon as school started, his godfather, His Majesty the Snake King, gave him a super cheating device - a time turner.

During the first Divination class, Draco fully understood why Hermione called Professor Trelawney a liar. Divination is indeed a subject that requires talent, and Draco just does not have this talent. Because he didn't see what those tea leaves represented after watching a single class. He only knew that these tea leaves were moldy... And Professor Trelawney still predicted Harry's ominous situation. Draco looked at it speechlessly. Looking at this crazy woman...

In the subsequent Care of Magical Creatures class, although he had already known that the professor teaching the class was the half-giant, Draco had no expectations. But after the actual class, I was not too disappointed. Although the half-giant's teaching was not very good, the magical creatures he prepared were not bad. Even though the first lesson was about the Hippogriff, which was in Draco's family's zoo, he had seen everything about dragons, let alone these. But to other little wizards these creatures are simply magical. Because there was no trouble from Draco, Hagrid's class went smoothly, and there was no bloodshed, not to mention the unlucky Hippogriff who was going to be sentenced to death.

After taking all the classes once, Draco had silently decided to cancel the Care of Magical Creatures and Divination classes. Harry was more unlucky. He really had no room to give up these two courses. The large number of classes and homework given by professors every day took up most of Draco's time, making Harry complain that he hadn't gotten along well with Draco for a long time. Following Hermione's instructions, Harry was making up new ways to die every day. Although he was reluctant, at least he could get a good score for his paper, right?

Draco was also very helpless. He had no intention of doing this. The reason why he chose them all in the first place was because he wanted to learn more while he was young, and he was indeed a little curious. But even though he is very smart, dealing with so many courses at the same time makes him a little overwhelmed. Finally, he made up his mind and asked His Majesty the Snake King to cancel two courses, and then he felt that he had some free time.

A few days later, Harry grabbed Draco who was lying on the bed reading a book.

"Draco, my system seems to have been installed. Now the progress bar has reached 100%. I think it's almost done." Draco looked at a certain green-eyed kitten holding his waist with two paws. , just pull, pull, pull, pull Lala up and hug her.

"Already installed?" Draco hugged his little wild cat and leaned on the bed. When the semester started, they designed the bedroom together. Instead of two beds, they made one that looked like Just an extremely comfortable large four poster bed. Surrounded by a green bed tent with silver snake patterns, it is hooked with delicate gold hooks. There is also a silver snake sculpture on the bedpost.

Generally speaking, the layout of the bedroom is no different from before, except that it is more comfortable. However, this year, their windows do not open to sunlight, but are made to look like they are in an underwater park. Outside the window is the Black Lake, which can occasionally be seen Small fish swimming around. Of course, don't think too much, you will definitely not see those ugly mermaids here, after all, the mermaids' settlement is not here.

"Well, I think so. You can see the page now." Harry leaned comfortably in Draco's arms, rubbing his cheek against Draco's arm from time to time.

"Well, then describe it and let me see if it is version 1.0 or the 2.0 after my upgrade." Draco looked at his kitten acting coquettishly on him in amusement, and he didn't know if Harry had skin hunger. Thirsty syndrome, why do I always feel like he loves rubbing against me so much.

"The upper left corner is the avatar, and below it is a row of buttons. The character interface has name, level, money, experience, profession, basic attributes, fixed attributes and attack power. Then there is a book and a ring in the backpack, which says Endless Ring (Secondary ring). In addition to daily tasks and random tasks, the task interface now has only one main task: job transfer. The skills and assistance are also empty, transactions and pets are dark, and there are many people in the friends. Well, almost That's it."

"Well, it sounds like your system is similar to mine. Job change, what job do you want to change to?"

"Let me see, oh, it says sacrifice here."

"What? Sacrifice!" When Laco heard Harry say that the profession he changed was to be a priest, he felt an indescribable feeling in his heart. Why is it the profession of sacrifice? Is it because I obtained a recipe for a resurrection gem?

"Well, yes, the profession column says Wizard, Priest (not changed profession)." Draco looked at Harry with complicated eyes, hoping that he was just being overly concerned.

"What are the conditions for changing jobs?"

"I don't know, it says unknown below. Maybe it's because the triggering conditions haven't been reached yet. We'll know when the time comes."

"Yeah, that's right." Draco rubbed Harry's black hair, suppressing the uneasiness in his heart.

"After you have this system, it can be said that this thing will become your biggest life-saving talisman, and even make you not afraid of the death curse. By the way, take out the book in the backpack, you can learn from it. You can now Spells to learn."

Harry listened to Draco and took out the skill book from his backpack. When he opened the book, he found that the spells that could be learned were all highlighted, and these spells were related to the spells they were learning now. It doesn't look the same at all.

"I think you have also discovered that the magic here and the magic spells we use are not the same magic system, but they are both based on the magic power in our bodies. You must study the magic here carefully, they are even more powerful than the magic spells It's useful."

"Yes, I know." Harry raised his palm-sized face and looked at Draco with a determined look on his face. He would study very seriously and hard.

"Well, you must practice these spells, Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Pain, Holy Word: Shield, Smite, and Holy Prayer. You don't know when you will be able to use them. . The last time you were kidnapped by Voldemort, the reason why I was able to defeat Voldemort so quickly was because of the mage skills in my skill book. Because this magic system was unfamiliar to him, that's why he was defeated so quickly."

"Okay, I get it, Draco."

"Be good."

Draco looked at Harry like this. He didn't know why, but it made him feel extra excited, and he felt that Harry was especially attractive tonight.

So Draco looked at Harry's beautiful, watery green eyes, and as if he was bewitched, he slowly lowered his head and placed a kiss on his eyes, then kissed the tip of his straight nose, and finally fell on his soft on the pink lips.