003 Missing

"Sissy, oh, Merlin, dear, lord has disappeared! Now there are rumors outside that lord was killed by the Potter brats! Lord has disappeared, and Harry Potter has become the savior, the Boy-Who-Lived ! " On the last day of July, Lucius walked in from the outside in a hurry. His behavior now does not look aristocratic at all. Not only is his clothes messy, but there is also obvious panic on his face. It can be seen that How desperate has he become?

"Oh, Merlin! Luke, what did you say? Lord is missing?" Narcissa hugged little Draco, who was already 1 year old. She almost threw the little baby out of her hands in panic, then suddenly woke up and hugged him quickly. The son in prison.

"Yes, Sissy. Now that Lord is missing, we have to ensure that the foundation of our family cannot be shaken. Now let's make a plan."

"Oh, yes. Luke, let's go to the study. Duoduo, take care of the little master. ." Narcissa put Draco into the crib and called a house elf to take care of her precious son. Then, he quickly walked into the study with Lucius.

"Sissy, I'm sorry for making you worry. Lord disappeared too suddenly. Now that there is no Lord, the Death Eaters will soon be defeated. We must find a way for Malfoy to survive. The little dragon is still too young. I must not enter." Azkaban. Otherwise, the consequences will be disastrous. The Ministry of Magic, the Order of the Phoenix, and the nobles will not let us go."

"Luke, calm down. First, we must find a way to escape guilt; secondly, we need to get most of the The property is transferred out of the UK, the Malfoy family and the Black family; in the end, we have to leave the last way for the little dragon."

At this time, the portraits of the Malfoy family ancestors also opened their curtains and offered suggestions on how to break away from the organization. Let go of your own arrangements, but if you let go completely at this time, it would be a naked betrayal for such an omnipotent and powerful master to come back.

"Oh, dear Sissy, we must hurry up. I believe that the Aurors will soon target our Malfoy family. No matter who they are, they want a piece of meat from our Malfoy family."

" Yes, for the Malfoy family and Xiaolong, we must be strong." Narcissa wiped away her tears and looked at her husband with firm eyes.

So, in the study, Lucius and Narcissa, together with the portraits of Malfoy's ancestors, discussed a perfect excuse to escape guilt, as well as ways to transfer property and hide dark magic items. In short, they strived to The Malfoy family emerged perfectly from this defeat.

At this time, Draco was still lying in his gorgeous little crib. Lucius had just brought back the news that Lord was missing, and he received a side mission (1) Growth: Step 2: Understand the Darkness. The Duke's Disappearance mission reward: 30 experience points, baby pacifier (white).

After completing this mission, Draco got the baby pacifier (white). At this time, his character attributes have become like this.

Character: Draco Malfoy

Level: Level 3

Occupation: None

Reputation: 0

Money: 69285702450G26Y

Experience required to advance to the next level: 92

Basic attributes: Strength: 7+1, Constitution: 10+43, Agility: 7+1 , Spirit: 14+24 Intelligence: 14+24

Fixed attributes: Luck: 9; Comprehension: 10; Charm: 10

HP: 636

Magic value: 760

Physical attack power: 48

Magic attack power: 304

Physical defense power: 24+7

Magic Defense: 114+7

Physical Hit: 7.2+30

Magic Hit: 16+30

Physical Dodge: 7.2+28

Magic Dodge: 16+28

Reaction: 72 Perception

: 53

Concentration: 42

Skill: Detection: All professions There are total skills, which consume 1 point of magic value and can detect the attributes of monsters not higher than ten levels of your own level.

Equipment: Earrings * Left [empty] Earrings * Right [empty]

Necklace [Malfoy family pendant (purple)]

Headgear [Baby pacifier (white)]

Breastplate [Baby bib (white)]

Belt [empty]

Leg armor [ Baby crotchless pants (white)]

Shoes [Baby soft-soled shoes (white)]

Gloves [empty

] Weapon * Left [empty] Weapon * Right [empty]

Accessory * Left [empty] Accessory * Right [empty]

Ring * Left [empty] Ring * Right [Empty]

Draco is still very satisfied when he looks at his attribute panel. He has been exercising every day for this year. Although he has a small baby body, he is still very healthy now. He also triggered some random tasks and gained a lot of experience. What surprised him most was that the Malfoy family pendant that Narcissa put on him actually had properties, which showed that some things in this world can be Worn as equipment.

Draco looked at the bedroom door worriedly, hoping to see his father and mother. He really didn't have too many clues. He only knew that his father's panicked return home and the few words he just said showed that the Malfoy family's camp was defeated and that their family was now facing the greatest crisis. Although he is worried, Draco still has confidence in his parents. As the heir of the Malfoy family, although he is a 1-year-old baby now, there is already an 18-year-old soul inside the shell. He still understands Malfoy's cunning. Savvy.

Soon, his father Lucius was taken away by the Ministry of Magic, and Narcissa had to temporarily leave him to the care and guidance of elves and family portraits. At this time, Narcissa needs to go out more in order to win a chance of life for Lucius during the interrogation. For the Malfoy family and Xiaolong, they have no way out.

Looking at such a mother, the only thing Draco could do was to smile at Narcissa stupidly, so that Narcissa wouldn't worry so much about him, and he hoped that he could make her feel more at ease through his smile. He knew that in this life He got parents who loved him so much. Although Draco in his previous life had a good family background, the Feng family was a big family, and he had been working hard to qualify as the heir. His parents have always been very busy and have taught him very little. They will only help him when he needs their strength. The family relationship between them is very weak. It has to be said that this is the key factor in Feng Qing's 17 years of life. biggest regret. Now as Draco Malfoy, he really feels satisfied. He doesn't want his family to be destroyed by war, but there is really little he can do now.

Time flowed by non-stop. Early that morning, Narcissa commanded the house elves to clean every corner of the Malfoy Manor. The decorations were more gorgeous than a holiday, but doing all this would destroy the moral integrity of the Malfoy Manor. Raco held him in his arms. There was always a nervous and excited expression on his face, and there was also a hint of worry and fear unconsciously.

"Mom? What's wrong with you?" Draco, who is already 2 years old, can speak clearly.

"Oh, Xiao Long, no, dad will be back soon." Narcissa kissed Draco's forehead in her arms.

At this time, the flames of the fireplace turned green, and a handsome man with long platinum hair quickly walked out of the fireplace.

"Oh, Luke, you are finally back." With tears in her eyes, Narcissa walked quickly towards Lucius holding Draco in her arms.

"Dear, I'm back. Xiaolong, daddy is back." Lucius saw his wife and children waiting for him, and he couldn't help but feel a little excited, and hugged Narcissa and Draco tightly.

"Dad, Xiaolong misses you so much." Draco stretched out his chubby little hands and put them around Lucius's neck.

"Oh, my dear little dragon, it's been a long time since I last saw you. Dad misses you too." Lucius kissed Draco's plump forehead and then kissed his wife's cheek.

"Let's see, oh, my dear Luke. Even if you encounter such a thing, you can take care of yourself well and maintain a decent manner at all times."

"Ah, my miserable appearance in court I don't want our little dragon to see that. Even if I keep you waiting for a long time, I have to leave a perfect impression on our favorite little dragon."

"Hmm, I believe there will be something in tomorrow's Daily Prophet I want to save your photos." Narcissa raised an eyebrow and teased her husband.

"Oh, okay, dear Cissy, you have to know, that's not Malfoy at all. It's a stain on my life. I really don't want to see myself like that again."

"Dear Luke, from now on Our family has survived, and Xiaolong and we will be happy in the future."

"Yes, we will be happy, right? Xiaolong?"

"Dad, mom, I love you most." Della at this time Ke also had to blink his watery gray-blue eyes and act cute with his puffy face. He knew that now his family was freed from the war. As for what to do if the Duke of Darkness came back in the future, it would not be simple. All he had to do was overthrow the Boss! He will definitely do his best to protect his home.

"Oh, my little dragon, you have to know that you are the heir of the Malfoy family. How can you behave in such an unnoble manner? You have to know that our Malfoy family is the most perfect Slytherin. Everything you say and do should be He is the most perfect model of aristocrat! Then, starting from tomorrow, I think you need to start your aristocratic etiquette class. Do you have any objections?" Lucius faced his son's bun face and started his aristocratic class without feeling any distress. He had selectively forgotten the non-aristocratic words and deeds he had when he arrived home...

Draco looked at the couple who instantly returned to the aristocratic way of getting along, and for the first time he felt speechless...This is really Yes... so good at pretending! I don't know who it was that was so excited that I was about to cry just now! ! ! !