034 Awakening

Lucius and his party returned to Malfoy Manor. Narcissa was waiting for them restlessly in the living room. Then she saw her brother being held in Sirius's hands. His pale face and lifeless appearance made Narcissa, who had always behaved well. Sha cried hard.

After that, Lucius found a way to open the fake locket he had retrieved and took out a folded note from where the photo was embedded.

To the Dark Lord:

I will be dead before you read this but I want you to know that I discovered your secret.

I stole the real Horcrux and planned to destroy it as quickly as possible.

I am willing to die in the hope that you will be killed when you meet your opponent.

RAB

Sirius looked at this letter written to the Dark Lord and gave himself two hard slaps. He felt that he was really stupid before. He felt that he was brave and had the courage to rebel against the family, even betray the family, and do everything he wanted to do. But in the past, Rael, who was always shy and hiding behind his back, did something that no one else dared to imagine. He couldn't even name the book openly, and could only leave the abbreviation RAB. Rael even let himself sleep at the bottom of the lake for fear of implicating his family, but he never considered his family's position and resolutely joined the Order of the Phoenix. Rael is truly brave, and he is just a coward who dares not take his own responsibilities.

"Rael, my little Rael." Sirius looked at the letter and cried with regret again.

Draco and Severus immediately got into the Malfoy family's library, and Harry also contributed the Potter's large bookshelf.

After a month of hard work, Draco finally found a way to dissolve Regulus by using the elven water of life, the magic circle in the basement of the Malfoy family and an elven semi-forbidden spell - purification. A mixture of highly toxic substances in the body. At the same time, Draco finally found a way to treat those Horcruxes while still preserving the treasures themselves.

In the basement of Malfoy's house, Sirius held Regulus and carefully placed him inside the magic circle. Sirius carefully dressed Regulus and gently touched his pale face.

Draco took out a small crystal bottle, floated a few drops of it with his wand, carefully fed it into Regulus's mouth, then stood in the direction of his head and began to recite the incantation loudly: "Great Life Tree, please give us the nectar of life! Please know that saving the helpless life is your generous mercy. Please disperse the shadow of death and take away the desperate death. It is your only duty. The body that has lost its vitality is filled with the miracle of life again! Now! Please show your divine power!! Purifying light!"

I saw a beam of milky white light emitting from the top of Draco's wand, turning into dots of light, falling All over Regulus's body. When the last speck of light on Regulus' body disappeared, Regulus's face had turned rosy, and there was no trace of death in him anymore.

Harry supported Draco who was a little exhausted, touched his forehead and asked, "Draco, how are you? Are you okay?"

Draco looked at the concerned green-eyed kitten and smiled reassuringly. "I'm fine, Harry. I'm just exhausted of my magic power. After all, this is considered a forbidden curse. I can't bear it alone now."

"Then let me help you rest."

"That's fine."

Draco took advantage of the situation . He handed a portion of his weight to Harry, and then said to Sirius, "Uncle, take your little uncle upstairs to the guest room. He can't wake up yet. Take him to have a good rest. He will be fine when he wakes up." "

Okay, thank you, Draco. Harry, take good care of Draco." Sirius hugged his brother and said to Draco.

"Uncle, what are you talking about? Rael is also my uncle. I should help him." Draco made Sirius feel a little embarrassed. He patted Harry and asked him to take him back to his room. .

The flowers bloomed with one branch at each end. Here, Harry helped Draco back to the bedroom and let him lie on the bed.

Draco took Harry's hand and said, "Don't worry, Harry. You will be fine. You see, we can pull my uncle back when he is on the verge of life and death. I will definitely make you safe." "

Draco , thank you."

Draco was really tired, smiled at Harry, and let himself fall into sleep.

On the other side, Sirius carried Regulus back to the guest room and carefully put Regulus into pajamas so that he could sleep more comfortably. Raising his hand to touch Regulus's warm cheek, he leaned down and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"My little Rael, wake up quickly and let me make it up to you. I know you are brave, really brave. You dare to face the Dark Lord. You are my pride and the pride of our Black family. It's me Your cowardice pushed you to this dead end. In the future, I will shoulder the responsibility of the family and take good care of you."

"Little Lehr, wake up quickly, I miss you so much. Lehr... give me a Give me a chance to make it up to you."

Sirius grabbed Regulus' hand, slowly brought it to his mouth, and planted a kiss on his white fingertips.

Early the next morning, Regulus felt that all the bones in his body were screaming, sore and numb. In a long dream, there was only endless darkness. He kept running and running, as if he could never reach the end. . Huh? Isn't he dead? I still remember being dragged into the lake by the Inferi in the water. How could I feel it? I can feel the pain in my body as if it's about to fall apart. Hmm, it's a bit dazzling. Is this sunlight?

Regulus struggled to open his eyes, and actually opened them. He raised his hand, and the shape of his hand appeared vaguely in front of his eyes. His vision gradually became clearer, and he could finally see the entire hand clearly. At this time, he found that his right hand was being held by a person. He followed his line of sight and saw a head with black hair. Regulus felt that he couldn't see clearly again, and his vision was gradually blurred by tears. Regulus tried hard to control his hands not to tremble, and slowly stroked the black hair. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out. Being sealed in the lake for too long not only caused his body to protest, but also his throat. I lost my voice temporarily because I didn't speak for so long.

"Ah, ah." Regulus could only utter a hoarse and tuneless monosyllable after trying hard. He tried hard to control his muscles, trying to make his stiff arms more obedient, and he patted Sirius' head.

Sirius felt someone was filming him, so he slowly raised his head and saw Rael looking at him with tears in his eyes.

"Rael, my Rael, you're awake, you're finally awake." Sirius hugged Regulus happily and held him tightly in his arms. This was his lost brother, this was his own He owes a lot to his younger brother. This is because of his younger brother who has shouldered responsibilities that are not his.

"Rael, I'm sorry, it's my fault, it's my fault." Sirius apologized to Regulus in a low voice while kissing Regulus' hair. Regulus could clearly feel Sirius's body trembling, and the clothes on his shoulders were gradually getting wet. The occasional teardrops falling on his collarbone were so hot that they seemed to burn his skin.

Regulus was speechless and had little control over his muscles. He could only stretch out his hands, put his arms around Sirius's waist, and patted him gently to comfort him.

Sirius gradually calmed down, and reason gradually returned to his brain. He gently stroked his brother's cheek as carefully as if he were touching a glass doll. Looking at his lost and found brother, he felt that his heart was finally no longer so empty.

Sirius suddenly realized that Regulus hadn't said a word until now, so he asked nervously, "Rael, why don't you speak? Do you still hate me? Don't want to talk to me?"

Regulus looked nervous in amusement. Sirius just shook his head, seeing that he didn't understand what he meant, so he opened his mouth and uttered two single sounds of "Ahhh".

Sirius looked at Regulus, who could only utter simple syllables, and felt panic in his heart. He could no longer hold back the trembling all over his body, and could only carefully caress his brother's cheek, "Rael, your throat? Your voice?" Are you speechless?" Sirius himself didn't know how panicked his eyes were. Regulus realized that he was thinking wrong and quickly held down his hand and made a gesture of drinking water.

Sirius understood what Regulus meant, and his eyes widened in surprise. Then he suddenly came back to his senses, and hurriedly conjured a tall crystal cup, poured a clear spring like water, and carefully fed it to Thunder. Gulus' mouth. Regulus looked at his brother greedily. When he was a child, he always liked to hide behind his brother. It made him feel safe and at ease. But since Sirius entered Gryffindor House at the age of eleven, he has been surrounded by James Potter, Remus Lupin, and even that stinking rat in the gutter, but the two brothers have gone too far. The farther away he is, the longer it has been since he saw his brother so well.

After drinking a lot of water, Regulus finally felt that his throat was moisturized and there was no longer that burning pain. Regulus opened his mouth and tried to pronounce, "Brother... Sirius..." Although his voice was still hoarse, he could pronounce it normally.

Sirius felt uncomfortable listening to his brother's hoarse voice, but tears flowed down unknowingly. He hadn't heard Rael call him brother in almost twenty years. It was all because of his previous stupidity that he pushed Rael further and further away from him. Fortunately, Rael finally returned to him. Fortunately, he still had a chance to make up for him.

Sirius hugged Regulus tightly, "Rael, my little Rael, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for you, causing you to be like this."

Regulus suppressed the joy in his heart and buried it in Sirius's eyes. In his arms, he raised his hands and hugged Sirius's waist tightly, with infinite nostalgia in his voice, "Brother... I miss you so much..."