023 Christmas

After sealing Voldemort's main soul, Draco completed the side mission (two): going to school, the second step: defeating the Dark Duke, and becoming the heir to Salazar Slytherin. Combined with the previous Slytherin Chief Badge, it seems that Salazar left a lot of good things behind. I just don't know if Gringotts also has a Slytherin vault. I'd like to go visit it one day.

As for Quirrell's disappearance, no one came to trouble Draco and the others because of this. It was only during dinner the next day that Dumbledore announced the news of his disappearance. The students at Hogwarts were not surprised. After all, the Dark Duke had a powerful curse on the professor of this course. What happened? Not surprising.

It was just that when Dumbledore announced the news, his eyes seemed to glance towards them unintentionally. Draco knew that Dumbledore must know something. After all, if you want to do something at Hogwarts, it is not easy to hide it from Dumbledore, who is the principal. What's a bit troublesome is his Elf bloodline, but it's nothing. Dumbledore, who has powerful magic power, may have guessed it since the beginning of school. At most, it has only been confirmed. But if he wants to have any ideas on him, it is absolutely impossible. You must know that he is a qualified Malfoy.

As for the so-called Sorcerer's Stone, after knowing about it, Draco used the resources of the Malfoy family and confirmed his suspicion that the Sorcerer's Stone placed by Dumbledore on the third floor was fake. After all, the levels that Hermione described could only be level-breaking games for little wizards. It was impossible to stop Voldemort. Dumbledore's cultivation plan was still destroyed by Draco, but Draco used Raise your own green-eyed kitten in your own way. In order to confirm whether those levels existed, Draco also took Harry to the room where the three-headed hellhound was kept. He indeed saw the little Hagrid baby, and triggered the Luwei BOSS and killed him easily. , got the reward treasure chest.

The gears of time will not stop due to personal will. Christmas is coming soon.

Both students and professors in the school were immersed in the festive atmosphere. Even the Slytherin Snake King seemed to have calmed down his temper and only deducted ten points from Gryffindor in every class.

"Draco, are you going home for Christmas?" Harry looked pitifully and grabbed the corner of Draco's robe.

"Yes, I need to go back to Malfoy Manor, Harry, do you want to come with me?" Looking at Harry's bitter face, Draco couldn't bear it, but still invited him to spend Christmas with him at Malfoy Manor.

"Draco, you're so kind!" Harry immediately smiled with crooked eyebrows, threw himself into Draco's arms, and kissed Draco on the cheek. He ran to prepare gifts for Lucius and Narcissa. After all, he had studied with Draco and the others for so long, and he still knew not to come empty-handed.

Draco looked at Harry and smiled helplessly. He was really defeated. This little milk cat had already killed him.

On Christmas morning, when Harry got up rubbing his eyes, Draco was already sitting on the carpet opening presents. He pointed at another pile of presents and said to Harry, "These are yours."

Harry discovered that today's De Lacko is very different. He looks well-groomed at first glance. Her platinum-blonde waist-length hair is spread over her shoulders, with nice wavy curls at the end, and there is even a delicate diamond hairpin on her head. Two earrings, one red and one purple, shine with dazzling luster, and she still wears the Malfoy family pendant around her neck, which is engraved with a rose wrapped in ivy that symbolizes the Malfoy family. He was wearing a gorgeous purple wizard robe. The fabric was shimmering with silver light. It looked like it had unicorn fur woven into it. The collar was embroidered with an ivy pattern. The cuffs were a circle of silver Slytherin snakes, and the hem of the clothes was decorated with silver Slytherin snakes. There were large silver roses embroidered everywhere, and the whole dress, coupled with Draco's long platinum hair, made him look extremely shiny. Harry also noticed a strange bracelet on Draco's right hand when he opened the gift. It was a "snake" coiled around Draco's slender wrist. Although it looked like a snake, it was definitely not because of his... A "snake" has antlers on its head, a long face, big eyes, and a beard... Snakes shouldn't look like this... In addition to the storage ring he had been wearing before, Draco also I brought a rose-shaped one. This must be the ring of the Malfoy family.

Draco saw that Harry did not open the gift, but kept looking at him. He looked down to see if there was anything wrong with him. He found that he was well-dressed, so he asked Harry, "What's wrong?"

"Draco, you What animal is that bracelet?"

"You mean this? This is a dragon, but it's not a western dragon, but an eastern dragon."

"Eastern dragon! Draco, you know so much!"

Draco touched it. Li's head was broken and he was asked to open the gift.

Harry also sat on the carpet and began to struggle with the gifts on the hill in front of him. He found that all the first-year Slytherin snakes had given him gifts, and it could be seen from the gifts of Pansy, Hermione, Blaise and others. are carefully selected. Harry picked up the last paper packet and touched it. It was very light. He opened the paper package.

Something liquid, silver-gray, slid to the floor, gathering into a shiny pile.

Draco said to Harry, "If I think right... this thing is very rare and very valuable."

"What is it?"

Harry picked up the shiny silver fabric from the floor. It feels strange in the hand, as if it is woven with water.

"It's an invisibility cloak, try it on."

Harry put the invisibility cloak on his shoulders, and Draco sighed.

"Sure enough! Look down!"

Harry walked to the mirror. In the mirror, only his head was hanging in the air, and his body was completely invisible. He pulled the invisibility cloak over his head, and he was completely invisible in the mirror.

Draco took the remaining piece of paper in the package. On it was written the following lines in a thin, circle-within-a-circle font: Your father left this to me before he died. It should be returned to you now. Use it well. I sincerely wish you a Merry Christmas.

No signature.

"Harry, look at this." Draco handed the note to the excited green-eyed kitten.

"Draco, who do you think gave me this?"

"I think it was Principal Dumbledore. Your father was the backbone of the Order of the Phoenix, and Dumbledore was the leader of the Order." Draco sneered in his heart. Once you use it properly, it's really obvious that you put your heart into it.

"This is the most perfect invisibility cloak. It is not comparable to the cheap and defective ones on the market. I think maybe the Potters are descendants of Peverell. You know Peverell is the oldest The wizarding family should have no direct heirs now. The three brothers of the Peverell family have three magical items called the Deathly Hallows - the Resurrection Stone, the Elder Wand, and the Invisibility Cloak. Harry, these are all yours. Wealth, protect your family well, I think you can understand what I mean."

"Yes, Draco, I understand." Harry Potter's eyes were firm, and now he was no longer the same as before. The confused, cowardly little wild cat who entered the magical world and was about to explode at any moment. Although Harry Potter is not yet a truly perfect nobleman, he is still a qualified descendant of pure-blood wizards. He understands what he has to face and what responsibilities he has, and he even understands Slytherin's rules of survival. It is precisely because of these that he can receive so many gifts at Christmas, which also proves the little snakes' initial recognition of Harry.

"Draco, why don't you give me a gift?" Finally, Harry couldn't bear it anymore and grabbed Draco's robe and asked.

"Hehe, your gift is here." Draco took out a pendant engraved in the shape of a unicorn with roses wrapped around it and put it on Harry.

"This is the shape of your family crest. I made it into a pendant for you. The spell on it can block almost all black magic, but powerful black magic like Avada can only be used three times."

"Also . , this is for you too." Draco took out another page and handed it to Harry.

"Oh, Merlin! This is..." Harry took the page and saw what it was, and his green eyes widened in disbelief.

"Harry, Merry Christmas." Draco stroked the little cat's hair.

"Dad, Mom, thank you, Draco, this is the best Christmas gift I have ever received." Harry happily touched Lily and James on the page and smiled sweetly at Draco.

"Okay, Harry, we are going to have breakfast in the Great Hall, and then prepare to go to Malfoy Manor with me. I think my parents will be very happy to see you."

When they returned to Malfoy Manor, Nassy Sarah was waiting for them at the door, and Draco and Harry walked quickly towards his mother. He hadn't seen his parents for several months since the beginning of the school year. Narcissa hugged her son and kissed Draco's forehead before letting go of Draco, whose face was red and ready to explode.

Narcissa smiled at Harry, stretched out her right hand and lowered it slightly. Harry immediately stepped forward to take Narcissa's fingertips, kissed the back of her hand gently, and then took out a bouquet of lilies that Draco had touched. The flower was handed to Narcissa, "Mrs. Malfoy, nice to meet you. I am Harry Potter, and I really like the candy you made."

Narcissa took the flower and smiled happily, "Welcome to your arrival. , What a sensible child, please call me Aunt Narcissa. Speaking of which, we are still related by blood. The Potter and Black families were once married."

"Yes, Aunt Narcissa." Narcissa took Draco and Harry After entering the house, she went to prepare dinner. Today when Draco came back, she would of course prepare a sumptuous dinner.

"Harry, don't be restrained. My father should still be at the Ministry of Magic at this time. He will be back later." Draco touched Harry's head and comforted the green-eyed kitten who was obviously a little uneasy.

"How about I take you to the guest room to take a rest first? Or do you want to visit my bedroom?"

"Well, how about I go to your room and have a look?" Harry was still a little uneasy, and he could feel it as he searched subconsciously. A place of peace of mind.

"Okay then, this way, follow me."

Before dinner, Lucius called Draco into the study.

"So, have you made your decision?" Lucius looked at his son, who was only 11 years old but behaved mature and steady in everything.

"Yes, Father, I think I have decided. Our Malfoy family must find a new path. Malfoy will not surrender to anyone, let alone a pure-blood liar. Even if he was once powerful, he could not stop Malfoy. Go to glory."

Lucius gave Draco a deep look and only said, "It's up to you to decide." He waved him out.

After Draco walked out of the study, Lucius slumped on the chair weakly. Malfoy, Malfoy, really cannot be loyal, so he should give himself the crown of the king, and it doesn't matter who he is loyal to.