047 The Potter's Old Mansion

After many experiments, Draco gave Harry the most perfect soul purifier he had brewed. Harry took the purple potion, gave Draco a firm look, drank all the potion in the bottle and lay down on the bed. Draco had told him before that because this potion affects the soul, it will be very painful after drinking, comparable to the superimposed Cruciatus Curse. No matter how strong Draco is, he still can't forget the power of the enhanced version of the Cruciatus Curse that he experienced when he was kidnapped by Death Eaters as a child.

Not long after Harry drank the potion, he felt pain as if his soul was being torn apart, and a burning pain as if his soul was being roasted by fire. Harry didn't know how to describe that uncomfortable feeling. Anyway, Harry felt like he wanted to scream in pain, which he did.

Draco looked at the green-eyed kitten lying on the bed, screaming and rolling back and forth, and felt a dull pain in his heart. So he walked over, took Harry into his arms, and held his body tightly, not letting go. He twisted back and forth in case he hurt himself. He stroked his back soothingly, kissed his forehead, and said as if coaxing a child, "It won't hurt soon, be good."

Harry felt that time passed so slowly, and he seemed to be in pain. As long as a century. Draco also felt that time passed so slowly, causing his green-eyed kitten to suffer for so long that his body was covered in sweat from the pain, but in fact it was only ten minutes.

Draco looked at the little green-eyed kitten that finally calmed down, lying languidly in his arms, as if all its strength had disappeared, and just let him hold it with its eyes closed. Draco leaned down and pressed a kiss on his forehead, touched his head, and then took Harry into the bathroom. Maybe it would be a good idea to take a bath at this time.

Draco placed Harry, who had fallen asleep, on his bed, covered him with a quilt, and then turned and entered the studio. He could finally devote himself to the research of this material.

After Draco had thoroughly studied all the materials he bought from Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley and mastered how to use them, time had quietly slipped to the end of his second year.

Because Draco's focus this semester was on West Group's operations and research materials, he didn't care too much about other things, but there were a few things worth talking about.

The first thing was that a certain shining creature finally angered a certain Birkin dragon when he made trouble with Harry again, so those things were enough to make the shining creature spend the rest of its life in Azkaban. The evidence appeared on the desk of Minister of Magic Fudge. As a result, Voldemort's curse on the Defense Against the Dark Arts professors came true once again, and still no classroom survived the year.

The second thing was that two first-year Slytherin girls fought many times over the Slytherin Platinum Dragon, which caused a bad influence in Slytherin House and finally angered His Majesty the Snake King. So the angry His Majesty the Snake King took a certain platinum peacock to the potion office and roared at him to settle the peach blossom debt caused by his son. A certain platinum dragon student watched his godfather spray venom on his father without any pressure, with an innocent look on his face. Therefore, under the operation of Platinum Peacock, Astoria Greengrass transferred to Beauxbatons in France. As for the red-haired Miss Weasley, she continues to stay at Hogwarts. It seems that a certain platinum peacock is also doing its best to trouble the white wizard.

The third thing is that little cat Harry finally returned to Godric's Hollow on the anniversary of his parents' death. Draco took Harry to the small village named after Godric. The center of the village - a small square appeared in front of them.

There is a war monument-like building in the center of the square, half hidden behind a Christmas tree in the wind, with colored lights hung around it. There are several shops, a post office, a bar, and a chapel with a jewel-like brilliance across the square of stained glass.

After Draco brought Harry closer, he discovered that it had changed. It was no longer an obelisk with names engraved on it, but had turned into statues of three people: a man with disheveled hair and glasses, and a A woman with long hair, a beautiful and kind face, and a baby boy sitting in his mother's arms.

Harry looked at the baby in his mother's arms. He smiled happily and there was no ugly lightning-shaped scar on his forehead. Harry touched his father and mother's faces again and felt that it was really pleasant to see them here, but also sad.

Draco hugged Harry comfortingly and took him to the church not far away. Behind the church was the cemetery. Looking for the tombstones of Harry's parents among the rows of old tombstones, they finally found the tombstones. They were only two rows apart from Kandra's and Ariana's. Like Dumbledore's tomb, they were made of white marble and had relatively similar text. Easy to decipher as it seems to glow in the dark. Harry didn't have to kneel down or even get very close to read the inscription.

The last enemy to be eliminated was death. Standing in front of his parents' tombstones, Harry didn't know what expression to maintain. No matter what kind of honor their family received, their father and mother are no longer there. They gave their young lives for their ideals, but left behind their young son. Harry has complicated feelings about his parents. He is proud of them, but he also suffered unfair treatment at his aunt's house because he lost the protection of his parents at a young age. If they had not died under Voldemort's rod, Harry believed that they would have been a good pair of parents, and they would have loved and given themselves a good childhood.

Harry also knew that there was no point in thinking about these anymore, because the fact was that they were all dead, turned into bones, rotted into mud, and disappeared under the old tombstone. No matter how much Harry misses them, there is no possibility for them to survive. They have gone to the king's world. Maybe when Harry dies, he can see them again.

Draco could feel the sad atmosphere surrounding the green-eyed kitten, so he took Harry's hand and held it tightly to express comfort, and Harry held Draco's hand in return.

"Harry, give this to your parents. This is your mother's favorite flower." Draco took out a bouquet of white lilies from the endless ring and handed it to Harry.

Harry finished the bouquet, squatted down and carefully placed the lilies on the tombstone, and touched the inscription on the tombstone inch by inch with his hand, as if this could bring him closer to his parents, as if he was touching their parents' cheeks.

Finally, Harry gathered his mood and pulled Draco away from the cemetery. They wanted to go to a place where he and his parents lived for a year.

Draco and Harry came to the location of the Potter family's old house, but it was empty. Harry knew that this was because of the Fidelity Charm, just like the Black family's ancestral home. Harry tried hard to think of the Potter family's old house in his mind, and a house appeared out of thin air in front of Draco and Harry.

Harry pushed open the door with Draco, expecting to see the chaotic scene caused by Voldemort's attack on his parents. However, when he entered, he found that the entire house was in order, and there were six house elves of different ages, staring at each other. His eyes looked at Draco and Harry.

"Oh, Betty is a bad elf. The master is finally back.", "Bang bang bang"

"Oh, Bette finally saw that the master is back. The Potter's old house finally has an owner again." "Bang bang bang"

"Oh, Beta saw that the master was so thin. Beta was a bad elf and did not take good care of the master." "Bang bang bang"

...

Draco and Harry looked at the six house elves with dark expressions on their faces as they kept hitting the wall. The whole house was falling with dust. Harry felt really embarrassed to see people. Why were the Potter's house elves so neurotic? Look at the Malfoy's elves. They all wore clean tea towels and didn't scream and cry all the time. He always hit the wall to punish himself...

"Stop, stop hitting the wall." Finally, Harry couldn't help shouting.

"You have taken good care of the house during the years when I was away from the old house. I am now in my second year at Hogwarts, and I will come back to stay occasionally during the holidays. You must continue to take good care of the house when I am away. , do your job well." Harry looked at the tidy house and was still very grateful to these magical creatures that were born with the house. He originally thought that when he came back, he would see a devastated house, which might make him feel the loss of his parents again. It hurt, and after seeing such a scene, Harry felt strangely relieved.

"Yes, Master, we will." The six house elves answered in unison as they stared at Harry with their big round eyes shining brightly.

"Well, you go to work and prepare dinner. Draco and I will have dinner at home before going back to Hogwarts."

"Yes, Master." Then there were six bangs, bangs, bangs, and the elves They all disappeared from Harry and Draco.

"Draco, can you walk around with me? I have almost no memory of the old house." Harry turned around and pulled Draco towards the upstairs of the old house.

Draco didn't say anything, he just stayed with Harry quietly. He knew that his green-eyed kitten was very sad now. He had always longed for a home, not an aunt's home, not a godfather's home, but with biological parents. s home. It's just that his wish can no longer be realized. Now he can only have a home where his parents once lived. Maybe this house still remembers the happy life of James, Lily and Harry. Harry just wanted to find traces of the happy life of his family of three in the house.

Harry took Draco to the bedroom of the head of the house and his wife. Harry took a deep breath to calm down, then opened the door and walked in.

The room is very clean and tidy, just like it was when his parents were still alive. Although Harry has no memory, he can see that the room is still the same as the day his parents died, even the magic notes placed on the small coffee table next to the fireplace. They are all open.

Looking at the oak comb on the dressing table, the opened rouge box, the crib next to the big bed, and the magic notes opened on the coffee table, Harry could imagine that he was lying in the crib sleeping with his mother sitting on it. While dressing up in front of the dressing table, she was chatting with her father who was sitting on the sofa by the fireplace reading magic notes. However, the arrival of Voldemort destroyed everything in this comfortable and happy life. Harry seemed to see his mother standing in front of his crib. His parents fell in front of him one after another. His mother used her last strength to activate blood magic to protect herself, and even begged Voldemort for mercy, asking him to let him go.

No, Harry couldn't think about it anymore. He felt that his heart was so painful that it seemed to be crushed into pieces, and tears could no longer be held back from his eyes. Harry curled up into a ball and sat near his crib. , buried his head in his hands, couldn't control his emotions anymore, and burst into tears.