027 Charmander

In the past few days, Harry had been secretly reading some books about dragons. Draco had a golden finger like Hermione and knew almost all the plots. It seemed that the dragon named Norbert was about to be born.

"Draco, come with me to Hagrid's cabin after dinner. There are good things." Seeing Harry pretending to be mysterious, Draco snickered unkindly in his heart. It seems that the stupid half-blood giant still betrayed Dumbledore's secret in exchange for the fire dragon egg, but Quirrell was killed by Draco and the others before he could get the magic stone.

Draco's impression of Hagrid, a half-blood giant, was extremely bad. Not to mention that as a pure-blood noble, he despised Hagrid's bloodline. Even the things he did to Hagrid, Draco really couldn't stand it. . Dumbledore was already under some pressure because of him, and he kept doing stupid things to cause trouble for Dumbledore. And this person is extremely selfish. He can raise dangerous creatures like the Acromantula in the Forbidden Forest regardless of the safety of the students without telling everyone. What's more, the reproductive capacity of this thing is comparable to that of mice! He could betray Dumbledore just because of a dragon egg and tell others the weaknesses of the three-headed hell dog that was given a mysterious mission. He didn't even think about the possible consequences, maybe he didn't care even after he thought about it. It's definitely not that this person can't keep secrets, he just treats his own secrets as secrets. You see, the secret of the Acromantula has been closely guarded by him for many years. Sure enough, he answered that sentence, he is not afraid of opponents who are like gods, but he is afraid of teammates who are like pigs.

From Draco's point of view, with Voldemort's brutal rule, he had long lost the hearts of the people, but Dumbledore was still unable to gain the upper hand, and even managed to maintain the confrontation. It was obvious that Dumbledore was treated like a bunch of pigs. To what extent have my teammates dragged me down? If Dumbledore had not suppressed and excluded the nobles, let alone the situation that would have followed, even if he had gained an ally like Malfoy, he would not have been in such an embarrassing situation. After all, Malfoy represented money and power.

Looking at the green-eyed kitten's expectant eyes, Draco suppressed the disgust in his heart and nodded. After all, there was a little dragon waiting for him. Maybe his godfather would be happier to have more dragon materials. , and when Harry sent out the invitation, his side mission that had been silent for a long time came out, "Trigger side mission (2): Go to school, the third step, conquer the dragon, reward 30,000 experience points, and a pet egg."

So Draco would certainly go for the generous reward. A fire dragon might not be worth much, but the pet egg rewarded by the system would definitely be a good thing. Hey, speaking of pet eggs, there seems to be one in Gringotts's vault. I don't remember having a pet egg on my account. With Draco's character in his previous life, of course he would use the best ones, so how could they be kept in his backpack or warehouse, while the inferior ones would never catch his eye. I'll look through that pile of stuff next time, I don't know what's in it.

After dinner, Draco and Harry came to Hagrid's cabin wearing an invisibility cloak. When Hagrid put the two of them inside, they found that the hut was suffocatingly hot. Even though it was such a warm sunny day, there was still a roaring fire burning in the fireplace. Hagrid made them tea and brought them rock biscuits that were obviously not suitable for their teeth, but they politely declined.

"It's coming out soon."

The egg was lying on the table, with a deep crack already on it. Something was moving inside, making a funny clicking sound. Draco immediately seized the favorable terrain and took a step forward to ensure that the dragonet would see him at first sight after emerging from the shell. Suddenly, with a harsh scratching sound, the egg cracked. The little dragon was swaying and flopping on the table. It's not actually pretty. Its spiny wings look particularly big compared to its thin, black body. It also has a long, big nose with white nostrils, horns on its head, and orange-red eyes that protrude outward.

It sneezed, and a few sparks came out of its nose. "It's beautiful, isn't it," Hagrid murmured.

"Of course, he is indeed very beautiful." As a boy named Draco, even if he had a previous life, he still would not hate animals with the same name as him, just like he was always looking for opportunities to dig out dragons in the Elf Forest. Like an egg, he even brought back so many trophies.

Draco picked up the little guy who was staggering towards him and said in Elvish, "Call me brother." He

only heard the little dragon quacking twice, but others didn't understand, but Draco smiled happily because he Understandably, Xiaolong did call him brother.

So, Draco continued to say to the little dragon in Elvish, "My lovely little girl, from today on you will be called Chris."

Hagrid looked at Draco in shock, surprised by the beautiful tone of Draco's words. language.

"Oh, Merlin. Little Mr. Malfoy, what language do you speak?"

"It's Elvish. I have Elf blood." Draco knew that his words would be conveyed to the blue-eyed man through the half-giant in front of him. White Wizard, but so what, it can be regarded as a bit of sincerity on my part.

"Oh, Merlin! Elf! That mysterious, ancient, kind, powerful, and beautiful species. I really want to see it." Hagrid blinked and looked at Draco expectantly.

Draco sneered in his heart, is this half-giant really stupid? How could he take him there? Not to mention that the land of elves does not welcome outsiders. If he is so stupid, if he knows the entrance, the end of the elves will come.

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't fulfill your wish. You can't enter the land of elves at will." Draco ignored the disappointment in Hagrid's eyes and refused directly.

"Draco, does this just treat you as a mother?" Harry knew about Draco's bloodline, so he was no longer surprised to know that he spoke Elvish, and instead focused on the new born again. On the little dragon.

"I think so. The first thing he saw after he hatched was me. Haha, Harry, isn't she very cute? I named her Chrissy." Draco hugged the little dragon and said to Harry smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"Why is it called Chris? He should be called Norbert." Hagrid was unwilling to do so and planned to snatch the dragon from Draco.

"Sir, first of all, she is a little girl, so she should be called Chrissy; secondly, it is illegal to raise dragons privately, and I don't think you want to be thrown into Azkaban for this; lastly, Chrissy thinks I am her most important person." As someone close to me, she should follow me as a matter of course."

"Why, I won it back."

"Then, let's talk about how you won it back. Should we invite Principal Dumbledore to sit down? "

Hagrid shrank when he heard Draco say this. Apparently he realized the origin of this dragon egg and why he won it.

"It's illegal for me to raise it, so it's not illegal for you Malfoy? You evil nobles, hateful borers."

"Sir, I must tell you, I have no intention of raising a dragon privately. You must know that the law of the Ministry of Magic says , it is not illegal if the wild dragon chooses its own territory, and our Malfoy family will provide Chris with the most spacious and comfortable habitat. How can we be raising dragons privately? We just allowed a wild Norwegian Ridgeback I just chose a habitat within the sphere of influence of my Malfoy family."

"You, you..." Hagrid was so angry that Draco blushed, and his beard twitched. It could be seen that It was Draco's lips that trembled with anger.

In the end, Hagrid was so angry with Draco that he couldn't hit or scold him, so he could only drive Draco and Harry out of the door. Our Harry, the savior, the golden boy, Potter was nakedly angry. .

After returning to the dormitory, Harry pulled off the invisibility cloak and said to Draco angrily, "Draco, how could you take away Hagrid's little dragon? You know how much he wants a dragon."

Draco just held Chris in his arms, caressed her slowly, and then raised his eyes. There was only indifference in his eyes. Harry was a little panicked when he saw Draco's eyes like this.

Draco pursed his lips, but said, "Kris will only die if you follow him, and he will be thrown into Azkaban because of Chris."

After saying that, Draco took Chris with him. He walked into the study and ignored Harry standing behind him. It could be said that Harry's questioning today made him a little disappointed. He felt that Harry should believe him unconditionally, but he actually questioned him because of a stupid half-giant.

Although Draco is usually very proud, Draco has never done anything to benefit himself at the expense of others. Harry did not even give Draco such a little trust, but Draco felt that he was patient with Harry. , Sincerely, he personally taught Harry, took care of everything about Harry, and helped him gain a foothold in Slytherin, but in the end he only got questions from him. This couldn't help but make Draco feel sad and discouraged, so Draco entered the study alone. He didn't know what would happen if he continued to face Harry. As a qualified and perfect Slytherin, he had his pride, and he didn't even bother to explain. But when facing Harry, he made an exception. He even broke his own bottom line and left an explanation.

Draco felt that he had obviously put too much thought into Harry, and even his words could affect his own mentality. This was obviously not in line with the behavior of a noble. If this continues, Harry will become Draco Malfoy's weakness. This is absolutely unacceptable and not allowed!

Draco, who walked into the study to write a letter to his father Lucius Malfoy arranging Chris's whereabouts, didn't know that after he left, Harry opened his mouth at his back. After all, he didn't say anything, and raised his head again. She tried to grab him with her hand, but in the end she just put it down in frustration.

Harry bit his lips tightly, with big tears in his eyes, and finally lowered his head, turned around and entered the bedroom, curled up into a ball and buried himself in the soft quilt.