026 Workbench

Seeing that his little black cat with green eyes had finally regained its former vitality, Draco could finally focus on his own affairs with peace of mind. And there was one thing that had been bothering him. He knew that he was interested in Harry as a pet at the beginning, but he was definitely not in this mood now. He seemed to be a younger brother? Forget it, I still don't want to think about it anymore, after all, I'm only 11 years old.

What Draco is currently doing is making a batch of equipment for the pure-blood team and studying his life skills. But forging requires a furnace and an anvil; tailoring requires a workbench, which also supports mass production; enchanting requires a Midas rod; alchemy also requires a dedicated workbench; potions require a furnace, and inscriptions are easy to handle. You can have your own potion experiment bench. That's fine, because the inscription needs to be hand-painted by him and cannot be mass-produced. Manufacturing and alchemy workbenches and medicine furnaces all require forging skills. The Midas Rod requires forging and alchemy. In short, you must prepare a furnace and anvil to accomplish this. As for the materials required for life skills, Feng Qing has them in his treasury. That mountain of materials can be sustained for three to five years without any problem. In three to five years, Draco can be sure that he will develop a new formula or find a substitute for the original formula.

As soon as he thought of it, Draco snapped his fingers and summoned Duoduo, the house elf of the Malfoy family, and asked him to purchase a high-quality furnace, anvil, iron tongs, and hammer for him, and to put his magic in the house. The medicine test bench was moved in. House elves are indeed magical creatures, and soon Dodo completed Draco's mission and brought him what he needed.

Draco placed all these things in the studio he had reserved, and a blazing flame began to heat up the furnace. The best thing about using magic is that you can control the temperature independently, and some materials with special requirements can quickly cool down and get Very good results.

Draco poured the required ore into the furnace, picked it out piece by piece, and knocked it carefully. The eternal gold ingots needed for enchantment and the various ore ingots required for the workbench have been completed one by one. What he has to do at this time is to make these ingots into a workbench. With a burst of clanking, a perfect tailor The workbench is out.

The entire workbench is silver, and the sewing machine on it is integrated with the workbench. There is a bright square area on the desktop, where new recipes can be entered into the workbench, and there is also a panel where you can select recipes and quantities, supporting both single processing and batch production. Beside the panel are several grooves into which gems can be inserted to increase the efficiency and critical hit rate of the workbench. At the bottom of the workbench are two large cabinet-like flip-up doors, one is the entrance for placing materials, and the other is the exit for picking up finished products. As for the sewing machine on the desktop, it is purely for manual work. The sewing machine has the most comprehensive functions, recording various stitches, and has endless threads of various colors rolled on it. These threads have no attributes. , sometimes the silk threads used in some high-end equipment have attributes, and these silk threads are generally used for embroidery... Yes, if you put the embroidery pattern you drew in the recipe area, this sewing machine will follow your instructions. It was made according to the needs and the embroidery work was exquisite, so Draco has always regarded this sewing machine as a sacred object.

Draco then built the alchemy workbench he needed and the potion furnace he needed.

After Draco did this, he returned to the furnace and continued to pound the ingots. He also needed another very important thing, which was the furnace, anvil, iron tongs, and hammer he used in the game. These things are all The tailoring workbench can also be inlaid with gems and record drawings. Ordinary furnaces in this world would definitely not meet his requirements. For a perfectionist like Draco, there was absolutely no such thing as compromise.

After continuing to work hard for a while, the furnace, iron tongs, anvil, and hammer were completed to Draco's satisfaction. Unfortunately, he didn't have gems in his hands now, because when he made things, he used them all from the shops in the trade area. The public facilities provided, he was brought into this world before he could prepare his own personal equipment, and he had no chance to hoard gems.

Draco took the remaining things and walked to the potion experiment table. He used alchemy to make the forged eternium ingots into eternity rods, and then took out 6 powerful planar essences and 6 arcane dusts. He used the enchanting skill and finally got the rune eternity rod he needed now. It's not that Draco doesn't have the ability to make a better Midas Rod, it's just that the rare materials in his hands are really limited and he can use a little less, and a good rod is not necessary. The current rune eternity rod can already meet his current needs.

It took Draco a whole day to get ready, then went to the library, picked up his green-eyed little cat and went to the auditorium for dinner.

After returning to the dormitory in the evening, Draco and Harry went into the study together to complete their homework. Draco clicked on the new books on the bookshelf and asked Harry, "The Potter family's collection of books? Did you open that scroll?"

"Well, yes, I think you are better than me at reading books, and you have mastered it." He also has more things than me, and can understand these books that are difficult for me to understand better. As for the scroll, it was opened with my blood." Harry said and took out the scroll, this time just chanting a spell , just like last time, it unfolded and turned into a cabinet.

"Well, that's it. There are still a lot of things I don't understand, but I will figure it out over time."

Draco looked at the cabinet. The etiquette of the nobles did not allow him to go through other people's cabinets without their permission. Items, so he just scanned the books on the bookshelf. Looking at the names, Draco was sure that this cabinet should be the most important and core inheritance of the Potter family.

Draco touched the green-eyed kitten's head and said, "Put it away. This should be the most precious inheritance of the Potter family. You have to keep it carefully, but it seems that even if someone else takes it away without the blood of the Potter family, it will It cannot be activated."

"I think so. I have now found some applicable magic notes in it. I want to make myself stronger and improve my strength faster."

"I am very happy that you can think so, I think in these six months you have also understood Slytherin's rules of survival, the strong is king, the weak eat the strong, and the fittest survive. Then, my green-eyed kitten, work hard, I will wait and see." Draco leaned down. He lowered his body and looked at Harry's green eyes seriously, then kissed him on the forehead, patted his head and walked out of the study. After all, he had to go out to continue studying his life skills.

Behind him, a thin blush appeared on Harry's cheeks. Looking at his back, a trace of determination flashed in his eyes.

Draco returned to the studio and sat down at the workbench. He had experienced it when he was in the game, and his state of mind could often help him improve the quality and quality of items, not to mention that this world is now a real world for him. Moreover, the people in the pure-blood team are the first friends he recognizes in the world, and they are the first group of people to show affection to them besides the relatives of Lucius, Narcissa, and Severus. He planned to make wizard robes for them today, and when he opened the skill panel, Draco couldn't help but cursed no matter how well-educated he was.

Girl, please play with me. It turned out that his formula list was empty, with nothing left but god-level life skills. He didn't notice it when he first built the workbench, because the workbench and the formula were not in the same label. As for the smelted ore ingots, they did not fall into these categories. Draco did it himself.

Draco groaned and reluctantly cast a silent spell to make the parchment and quill fly over. It seems that he can only design it by himself, and he has directly integrated these things when he made the wish. In other words, he is now a real tailor master, and drawing design drawings is a piece of cake for him.

Draco quickly designed three women's dresses, as well as matching underwear, shoes, gloves, and jewelry. According to the respective characteristics of the three girls, Hermione's is a noble blue-purple, Daphne's is a cute pink, and Pansy's is a passionate red. Draco entered the drawn design into the tailoring workbench, then put the selected dye, fabric, and thread into the entrance. It can be taken out in ten minutes, and then he used a sewing machine to embroider Draco on the designated position. With the embroidery pattern designed by Ke, a piece of clothing is finally completed.

It can be said that Draco still loves girls very much and gives them preferential treatment. At least the girls' entire equipment, from skirts to jewelry, is designed by Draco himself. They are unique and each style is different. The boy is much simpler. He designed a simple and straight silver-gray military uniform, a beret of the same color, paired with knee-length black military boots and white gloves. Emma, ​​the uniform can't control injuries...but He suddenly thought of Vincent and Gregory's figures, and the corners of his mouth twitched suspiciously. He decided to spend a month to help them lose weight, and he couldn't let them insult his military uniform!

These clothes were carefully made by Draco. Although the materials used were not very precious, the final product was also purple. Even one of the military uniforms was lucky enough to receive a critical hit, and the quality rose to orange, so the appearance was different from others. The clothes are a little different, they look straighter, the patterns on the details are more complex and beautiful, and the buttons are directly sewn with golden amber. This critical piece of orange clothing was naturally left by Draco to his green-eyed kitten.

The next day Draco distributed the things to the little wizards. The girls were so happy that they almost abandoned their aristocratic restraint. Pansy even ran up to Draco and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Except for Harry, who was very happy and smiling with crooked eyebrows, Blaise looked at the boots and beret and the corners of their mouths twitched, and Vincent and Gregory had dark faces because of the forced diet and exercise.