020 Gringotts

"I solemnly swear that I will do no evil." Draco tapped the parchment with his wand.

I saw lines and names slowly appearing on the entire parchment. The entire parchment is divided into three parts, the first part is Hogwarts, the second part is the Forbidden Forest, and the third part is Hogsmeade. With Hermione as his golden finger, Draco easily knew how to use the Marauder's Map, but the origin was different. The map made by Harry's father James and his friends only included part of Hogwarts, and there were not all the secret passages in it. The Marauder's Map in Draco's hand is truly associated with Hogwarts, which means it is alive. Every new secret passage that appears will be automatically displayed on the map, and the abandoned or disappeared secret passages will be automatically displayed on the map. It will also be marked on the map or disappear. As for the Forbidden Forest and Hogsmeade, they are also on this map because before the year before last, Hogsmeade and the Forbidden Forest were in the protective shield of Hogwarts, and they were naturally part of Hogwarts. With the passage of time and the decline of magic, the protective shield of Hogwarts has been weakened and broken. Now only Hogwarts Castle still has the last layer of protective power. This is what Dumbledore said. The origin of epilepsy's words "idiot, whimper, scum, twist".

Draco pointed to a path and said to Harry, "Look, here, this is the secret passage leading to Hogsmeade. From here we can reach the Honeydukes' cellar, and then we can borrow the fireplace there to go to the dungeon." The Cauldron, and then we can go where we need to go."

Harry looked at this magical map excitedly. There were many unknown secret passages, secret rooms, and small ink dots with names written on them. , he now saw the ink dot representing Dumbledore in the principal's office, and the ink dot representing the Snake King in the cellar.

"Draco, this map is so amazing. What is it called?"

"It's called the Marauder's Map. It's the half of Hogwarts. It can be said that it's alive and exists with Hogwarts."

Looking at Harry With bright eyes, Draco smiled softly, touched the green-eyed kitten's head, and continued, "Then, the entrance here is on the one-eyed hunchbacked witch statue on the fourth floor. Then we only need to evade the patrols." Just Professor and Filch."

Harry held the Marauder's Map and poked here and there with his wand curiously. Draco couldn't help but cover his forehead. Harry didn't know how long he would have to study this noble etiquette lesson.

During the weekend, Draco pulled Harry out of bed early in the morning. After a simple breakfast in the Great Hall, they avoided other people and came to the statue on the fourth floor, on the hunchback of the "Left and Right Separation" statue. A secret door appeared, and Draco immediately pulled Harry into the secret passage.

Draco, who was holding up his wand, "fluorescently flickering", pulled Harry one step at a time on this unknown road, and finally reached the exit. Sure enough, it was Honeydukes' cellar. Through the fireplace, Draco and Harry finally arrived at Diagon Alley. Their mission today was to go to Gringotts in the morning to inherit the Potter family treasury and Feng Qing's treasury, and in the afternoon to purchase all the daily necessities that Harry needed. All the materials sold in the material store are finally turned over to the alleys.

In order not to reveal his identity, Draco used Zorro's mask and turned into Feng Qing in Draco's previous life. Then he took out two handbags, one for each of Harry, and walked to Gringotts. Go.

The person who greeted them was a slender, possibly female goblin in a red uniform.

"Excuse me, what can I do for you?"

"He needs to inherit the Potter family's treasury." Draco pointed at Harry.

"Yes, then please stretch out your finger. I need to collect some of your blood." The goblin took out a crystal bottle and pressed it against the wound on Harry's hand, collecting enough blood and said Wait a moment and go out.

After a while, the goblin came back with some documents, "Mr. Potter, it has been confirmed that you are indeed the sole heir of the Potter family. Now you are the patriarch of the Potter family. This is your vault key. Please keep it. You can ask Nossa to take you to see the vault and inventory the property."

"And these are the catalog of your properties other than the vault. The ancestral home of the Potter family in Godric's Hollow. This is the key. , and there are also six house elves in the ancestral home. This is the list. Please sign."

Harry looked at Draco blankly. He had no idea what these were. He was not the only one left to him by his parents. Vault? Why do so many things still belong to him?

Draco sighed helplessly, "Harry, the Potter family is a pure-blood aristocracy with a long history. Like the Malfoy family, it has declined, and now you are the only heir. Do you think such a Family, are there only those Galleons your parents left you? I think that is just your parents' treasury, not the Potter family's treasury. These things will belong to you from now on, you are not just Harry Potter , and is also the head of the Potter family. This is the responsibility of the nobles I told you before. Do you understand?"

Harry listened to Draco's words, although he was still a little confused, but the confusion in his eyes had faded, and gradually Determination surged up from the ground, and he thought he understood the responsibility Draco was talking about.

After finishing the inheritance of the Potter family, Draco then took out the vault key rewarded by the system, and said to the invitation uncertainly, "I think it may be called Feng Qing?"

The goblin found the key a little suspiciously, and then handed over the key to the invitation. Searching in the big book, he quickly found the name, "Yes, Feng Qing, in vault 726."

Draco took the key, touched Harry's head with a confused look, and looked for the man named Nosa The goblin went to the vault.

It was both the first time for Draco and Harry to ride in this goblin car. There were a few times when Harry failed to catch him and was almost thrown out, but Draco caught him quickly with quick eyes and hands. They first came to Feng Qing's treasury. After all, personal treasury was higher than the family's treasury. Opening the door of the vault with the key, the first thing Draco saw was a mountain of Galleons. Sure enough, all the gold coins on his character panel were here, and they were automatically converted into Galleons. Going further inside, there are various materials that Draco has accumulated in the past. In his previous life, he was a collector and perfectionist. In this life, although it is no longer as exaggerated as before, he still has that tendency, but now It hasn't exploded yet. Draco made a rough inventory. These materials can supply him with a few years of use, but after all, they cannot be replenished and will always be used up, so the most important thing is to find substitutes and new formulas. Soon, Draco's eyes were attracted by another pile of things. Feng Qing knew these things very well. They were all placed in the hunter account's warehouse. They were some rare and top-quality items, including potions, weapons, and formulas. , equipment, pet eggs, and some other things, Draco did not take a closer look. Having confirmed the existence of these things, Draco had received the biggest surprise today.

After that, they continued to the Potter family's treasury. Draco could only say that he was worthy of being an ancient pure-blood noble, and he was still very wealthy. In addition to the mountains of gold galleons, there are also many magic items, precious luxuries, and so on. The most important thing is that Harry had a strong magical connection with a silver scroll. Draco asked him to take this away. He was sure that this scroll was the most important inheritance of the Potter family.

It can be said that Draco and Harry's Gringotts trip came back with a full load. After lunch, they started the legendary sweep, from one end of the street to the other end of the street in Diagon Alley, making the various merchants almost eat their front teeth with joy.

Draco chose several fabrics for Harry, some looked gorgeous, some were low-key luxury, some had solemn colors, and some were young and lively. Then I selected a few popular styles in Madam Malkin's robe shop and asked Madam Malkin to make them herself. I chose some comfortable shirts, pants, underwear, socks, and boots to match the robe. Draco didn't forget the Christmas robes that Harry had ignored at first, and ordered two sets of them.

At the Dangdang jewelry store, Draco chose some brooches, cufflinks, pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and other miscellaneous gadgets suitable for Harry, as well as some useful items. Hair accessories, headbands and the like. Draco even designed several accessories by himself and gave them to the jewelry store for customization.

I went to Flourishes and Blotts Bookstore to replenish a lot of books, parchment, quills and other school supplies.

The last highlight was that Draco used Feng Qing's name to place orders at all the material stores in Diagon Alley and Fanto Alley. As long as the materials were needed, the quantity would be 100 for each type. He wanted to use it for experiments, and also purchased the necessary materials. Tools used.

Because Draco was wearing a storage ring, he and Harry avoided the fate of being killed by objects dropped by an owl on Monday. Only Harry's robes and accessories, and the materials Draco ordered, would be delivered by house elves. Pickup.

After purchasing everything, Draco and Harry lay down together in the box of the Three Broomsticks. Draco was very tired and embarrassed to be embarrassed in public, so he asked for a box. He and Harry each ordered a glass of butterbeer and delicious snacks, and rested at the Three Broomsticks. They also packed a large bag of all the candies from Honeydukes except the cockroach pile. Although Narcissa's love candy is available every day, Honeydukes's are also delicious. Draco was only 17 years old in his previous life. He was simply a child who had not grown up and had no resistance to sweets, not to mention he was only 11 years old. of Harry. And with so many candies, you can take them back and share them with your friends. They haven't had Honeydukes candies for a long time.