012 School Starts

"Oh, my little dragon, I think as a gentleman you should learn to keep time." Lucius raised his eyebrows when he saw his son walking into the restaurant.

"Sorry, Mom and Dad, for the long wait."

"Then, I assume you can give me a reason." Father Lu, who knew Draco very well, knew that his son would never be late easily, so he could let him be delayed. It must have been something after taking so long.

"Yes, Father. I just met the Boy-Who-Lived."

"Oh? Harry Potter? Well, we'll talk when we go home. After dinner, we still need to go to Ollivander's Wand Shop to look for your wand. Half body, that will take a long time."

"Okay, father."

A family of three came out of Jinbei Restaurant and walked to Ollivander's Wand Store. As soon as they reached the door of the store, they heard Ollivander say; "I I remember every wand I ever sold, Mr. Potter. I remember every wand, right? Two tail feathers from the same phoenix. One tail feather made this wand, and the other tail feather made the other. A wand. You are destined to use this wand, and its brother - well, it was his brother who gave you that scar."

Draco could clearly feel the stiffness of Lucius and Narcissa, after all Ollivander's words mentioned the Dark Lord, the lord who once allowed the Malfoy family to survive in the shadows. Draco held Lucius and Narcissa's hands comfortingly and walked into Ollivander's Wand Shop.

A rectangular wooden box covered with dust suddenly pulled out from the middle of a pile of boxes and shot towards Draco who was walking in front.

"Oh, oh, oh, Merlin! How long has it been since this happened? We all know that it's not just the wizard who chooses the wand, the wand chooses the wizard. This wand has decided to follow you, little Mr. Malfoy."

"Oh, I remember, this is hawthorn wood, unicorn hair core, ten inches long. Very good, very powerful magic induction, then it belongs to you, little Mr. Malfoy."

Draco grabbed the wand. The wand flew to him and he held it in his hand, and he saw the properties of the wand.

[Samuel (Orange)] (Sealed)

Hit +120

Intelligence +66

Spirit +62

At the same time, Draco felt the call and dependence of the wand in his heart on him, and he even heard it say its name was Samuel.

Draco's face didn't show anything strange. After all, he had encountered too many adventures in the 11 years since he came to this world. Under normal circumstances, his situation was not something ordinary people could encounter, and he had never heard of it. I have never seen a wizard who can sense his wand. Maybe a wizard from long ago could.

This dirty house filled with rubbish was really not in line with Malfoy's aesthetics. Lucius quickly paid the bill and took Draco away.

With Big Malfoy around, the half-giant Hagrid didn't dare to say anything. Draco looked at him and raised his eyebrows. It seemed that he wasn't a complete fool. The troll still left half of his brain for him. Draco waved to Harry and said, "Harry, see you at school." Then he followed Lucius and Narcissa.

Harry Potter looked at the little platinum noble who had walked far away, and his heart was not at peace. He felt that the wizards in Slytherin were not necessarily bad wizards. Dark wizards, like Draco, gave him the feeling that Well, this is definitely not a person with evil heart. And it can be seen from his behavior that although Draco expressed his admiration for Slytherin, he did not overly disparage other houses, even though in his opinion Gryffindor was synonymous with reckless impulsiveness. But Hagrid is different. He acts biasedly and completely based on his own preferences. He said that Slytherin is evil and all those who come out are dark wizards. Since there were four separate houses when Hogwarts was first established, Harry believed that they had their own specialties, and they would definitely not be what Hagrid said.