004 Turn On The Skill System

Time passed very quickly, and Draco slowly grew up in the process of learning day by day. Now, Draco, who is more than 4 years old, is already a qualified little noble. In the magic riots one after another, Draco also learned how to control the magic in his body. As a pure-blood aristocratic young wizard, Draco is undoubtedly outstanding, and his talent is also the most outstanding in the history of the Malfoy family.

Draco was sitting in the Malfoy family's large library, rummaging through his favorite books. This library used space expansion magic and contained Malfoy's collections from past generations. The nobility has a long history of books, wealth, magic supplies, etc. aspects can best be reflected. This is definitely not comparable to those Muggle wizards, mixed-blood wizards, and small nobles with shallow foundations. These things are the most valuable assets of the nobles.

"Hey, purify magic power..." When Draco's hand touched an ancient book with a black cover, the system dinged. "Side mission (1): The third step of growth: Purify magic power. Mission description: Make the magic power of pure-blood nobles more pure. Mission reward: 200 experience points, Odin's earrings*right (orange)." "

Well, it seems I want to learn this book. What language is this...Elvish? Fortunately, the built-in system will turn any language into a language I am familiar with. As long as I adjust the language, even if I speak other languages, it will become a different language. This is another plug-in..." Draco looked at the book in his hand. Although he thought he couldn't understand it because he had never learned Elvish, but because of the golden finger, these words passed It will be translated automatically as soon as your brain starts to use it.

"It seems that we still need a magic circle. Is it in the basement of the Malfoy family? Why does the Malfoy family have books in Elvish and such a secret magic circle?" Draco looked at the book in his hand and was confused. This is a bit strange. Is there any relationship between the Malfoy family and the elves? Hmm, do you want to check the family tree... Forget it, let's complete the task at hand first.

Snapping his fingers, Draco summoned the house elf Dodo, "Take me to the basement." Draco knew that this basement must not be easy to find, and only these house elves born in Malfoy Manor could. found it.

"Yes, little master." Duoduo took Draco to phantom, and Draco appeared again in an empty underground space.

It can be seen that this place is definitely decorated with the taste of the Malfoy family. There is a magic circle painted with mysterious magic patterns in the middle. In today's magic world where magic is declining, magic circles have long been legendary. Many of them are People have only heard of it in their lifetime. It can be seen that this magic circle has not been used for a long time. The magic patterns on it have become dull because they have not been nourished by magic for too long. Even some small details have been blurred. It seems that you want to use this magic circle. You have to fix it first.

Looking at the magic patterns on the magic circle and the characters in them, Draco suddenly felt that these things looked very familiar. He had seen and studied them before, and he was even very proficient in them. There was a loud bang in his mind, and without any mental preparation, Draco was weakened by the sudden headache and fell to the ground.

Ah, yes, he has indeed learned this knowledge, the vast knowledge that poured into his mind after he made a wish to the system. He had learned these things when he was learning about alchemy and inscriptions, of which the magic circle was a branch. Those characters are ancient magic texts, and each one contains huge magic power. It turns out that after Draco was reincarnated, because his body was too fragile, the system sealed this part of knowledge, and the seal would be released only when the right opportunity comes.

Instead of getting up, Draco just sat on the floor, asked Duoduo to prepare a pot of tea for him, and then carefully studied the elf book in his hand about the little wizard purifying magic power.