006 Christmas Ball

Draco had been studying potions with Severus for half a year. That day, with the success of the scabies potion, Draco's system started to ding.

"Congratulations on completing the side task (1): The fifth step of growth: learning potions. The reward is 400 experience points, the sachet of the Herba Fairy (purple)."

"Congratulations, you have learned potions. Potions is pharmacy. A branch of , open the pharmacy skill."

"Congratulations on completing the side mission (1): The sixth step of growth: open the auxiliary system, reward 360 experience, endless ring (god)."

"Congratulations on opening the auxiliary system, various skills All are turned on."

Looking at the system panel, Draco was a little excited. All his god-level life skills were back, and these things would definitely help him a lot. After the skills came back, Draco had to start thinking about the things in his previous private warehouse. I wonder if they were in Gringotts? Looking at the amount of money that remained unchanged on the character panel, Draco had been thinking this for a long time. After all, if it were not in this world, the money would be displayed as 0, but now that there is so much money, but it is not with him, then he has reason to suspect that the money must be somewhere. And the only thing that can be thought of is the safest wizard bank-Gringotts.

Thinking about these, Draco was still troubled. After all, no matter how much material he had, there would be a day when it would be used up. He had to find a substitute in this world, or create a new formula using materials from this world. He had to be grateful that the system integrated the knowledge into his mind when he upgraded to the god level, instead of displaying it directly on the panel. In this way, all this knowledge belongs to him, and he can use it comprehensively, and it will not be difficult to create new formulas. After all, they are all things he can understand.

Draco himself was both excited and depressed, not to mention that Christmas was just around the corner.

"Oh, Sissy, I think our nobles have been silent for long enough. Five years is enough. Let's hold the Malfoy family's Yule Ball again this year. It's time for us to return to the social circle and at the same time It's time to give a signal to other nobles. Not to mention that Xiaolong is six years old this year, and it's time for him to meet pure-blooded little wizards of the same age."

"Yes, dear Luke, I think you are right, we should Get ready for a Yule Ball. The nobles have lived on timidity for long enough. Since that idiot Fudge wants to fight Dumbledore in the ring, then we'll just watch."

"Yes, because of the war, our Malfoys lost their lives . Not counting the large amount of gold Galleons, even the last heir of the Black family went to Azkaban. The situation of the Zabini family and the Parkinson family was not very good. Not to mention there are so many purebloods imprisoned in Azkaban. Zikaban, the nobles have paid too much for the war."

"Dear, I believe I will prepare a grand Christmas ball, and the nobles will eventually return to the stage that belongs to them." Narcissa walked over and hugged her She hugged her husband's waist, raised her head and kissed his cheek, silently comforting her husband.

"Yes, Sissy." Lucius hugged his wife and kissed her forehead.

"Hmm, we can finally show off our best little dragon to other nobles. I can't wait to see their envious expressions. Haha."

Lucius looked at his wife who covered her lips and smiled in amusement . , yes, their favorite little dragon is always the best.

On Christmas night, the brightly lit Malfoy Manor opened the door of the manor that he had not opened for five years, officially announcing to the entire wizarding world that the Malfoy family had returned to the upper-class aristocratic social circle, and at the same time, it also opened the door to other nobles. Rising beacon.