033 Cave

"Well, that's right. You are much better than your father. I'll leave Harry's affairs to you." Sirius pressed the veins on his forehead one by one and turned away from looking at the unsightly white-haired peacock.

"I will. This holiday, I plan to collect all the remaining Horcruxes of the Dark Lord. The most difficult one is probably the only Horcrux, the Basilisk Nagini."

"Nagini's affairs are left to me . I, I will send someone to pay attention over there." Lucius returned to his serious attitude and took over Nagini's affairs.

"Okay, Father. Let's call Kreacher now, Mother, I think he will listen to you." Draco turned to Narcissa and said.

"Okay." Narcissa called to Kreacher.

There was a snapping sound, and a house elf who looked a little older appeared in front of them, "Little Master Narcissa summoned Kreacher. Kreacher is honored to serve Little Master Narcissa." Kreacher completely ignored Sirius. , bowing only to Narcissa.

"Kreacher, did Rael entrust you with a locket?"

"Kreacher is a bad elf. Kreacher cannot fulfill the little master's instructions. Kreacher is an unqualified bad elf..." Kreacher heard this. Narcissa picked up the locket and grabbed her ears, crying with snot and tears everywhere, and kept hitting the wall.

"Okay, Kreacher, stop punishing." Narcissa interrupted Kreacher impatiently.

"Give us what Rael gave you." Looking at Kreacher's reaction, Narcissa knew that there was indeed something Rael had given him, and it was most likely the Horcrux that Xiaolong mentioned.

"The little master asked Kreacher to destroy that thing, but Kreacher tried many methods and couldn't destroy it. Kreacher is a bad elf." Kreacher listened to Narcissa and continued to hit the wall.

"Okay, Kreacher, stop punishing, we will help you destroy it, so you will complete Rael's instructions."

"Really? Little Master Narcissa, you will help Kreacher, right?" , Kreacher disappeared with a snap, and came back a moment later, holding a locket in his hand.

Lucius and the others could feel the strong aura of black magic on it, and there was even a force tempting them to open it. After a few glances at each other, they understood what the other meant. This was indeed the Dark Lord's Horcrux.

Lucius looked at Draco, "Little Dragon, what are you going to do with it?"

"The Malfoy family can never have too many treasures. I plan to collect all the Horcruxes and go back to the Elf Forest to see if there is any solution. If there is no way to preserve the treasure, it can only be bitten by Helbo. By the way, Helbo is the guardian beast of Hogwarts and Salazar Slytherin's pet - the basilisk Helbo. ." As he spoke, Draco pulled up his sleeves, revealing Haierbo coiled like a bracelet on his wrist.

Lucius glanced at it and just said, "Be safe." Although he believed that his little dragon was sensible, as a parent, no one would feel at ease if he saw a snake coiled around his son's wrist, let alone The basilisk is a magical creature.

"Yes, I will, father." Draco smiled at Lucius. Even with just one sentence, Draco could feel the strong feelings Lucius and Narcissa had for him.

"Kreacher, I will destroy this locket for you. Now I want to ask you another thing. Where has my uncle gone?"

When Kreacher heard this, he immediately started to hit the wall and cried, "Little Master He lent Kreacher to the Dark Lord, and the Dark Lord asked Kreacher to drink a terrible potion, which was as if he was going to die... Later, the little master asked Kreacher to go home, and he took the thing home with him, and he drank it himself Those potions were dragged down by the terrible things in the water... Ugh..."

Narcissa and Sirius turned pale as soon as they heard what Kreacher said. They both knew that the last glimmer of hope had been shattered, and Rael might really encountered an unexpected incident.

"Kreacher, take us there." Sirius said to Kreacher in a hoarse voice with red eyes, but Kreacher rarely refuted him.

"Wait, I think we'd better call the godfather, and according to Kreacher, my uncle drank a potion in order to get the locket, which means that the potion must be drank in order to get the replacement that my uncle put in. So do we have to bring someone with us?

"I'll take care of this. Let's go to the Muggle prison to arrest someone. Where is Sif, Narcissa, can you go there?" Bring him here. "After Lucius assigned the task, he and Sirius went to catch the prisoners. Narcissa went to Hogwarts, and only Draco and Harry were left in the manor.

Soon Lucius and Sirius took A comatose man came back, and so did Narcissa and Severus. Then three adult wizards, two young wizards, a prisoner, and the house elf Kreacher set out for the cave.

Lu Xiu Si and his group were already standing in the center of the cave, with their wands raised high in their hands. He slowly turned in circles and carefully examined the rock walls and cave ceiling.

"Yes, this is the place. said Kreacher.

"Here," he said, "enter here." The entrance is hidden and requires blood. "

After some inspection, Lucius held the hand in the air, held the wand in the other hand, and tapped his fist with the tip of the wand.

Immediately, a thick green copper chain suddenly emerged from the depths of the lake. He came out and jumped towards Lucius's clenched fist. Lucius tapped the chain with his wand, and the chain began to slide through his fist like a snake, coiled up in a pile on the ground, and hit the rock wall with a clanking sound. There was a loud echo. The chain pulled something up from the dark bottom of the lake. The bow of a small boat suddenly emerged from the lake like a ghost, glowing green like a chain, and headed towards where Lucius and his party were standing. The lake floated over, barely making a ripple.

"This ship can carry an adult wizard, someone as conceited as the Dark Lord, underage wizards like me and Harry, Animagus, house elves and the like." Creatures should not be in his consideration range. Let's cross the river. "

Kreacher, you take the prisoner and apparate to the other side. My father and uncle are both Animagus. Godfather can take us across the river." "

Sirius immediately transformed into a big black dog. After these days of recuperation, the fur has gradually returned to its luster. Lucius raised his eyebrows and recited a spell, turned into a white fox, and jumped up lightly. They got into the boat.

Lucius and his party crossed the river smoothly. Draco looked down. As the boat moved forward, he saw the light of the wand reflected on the dark water, flashing with little golden lights. The boat cut across the glass-smooth lake. It had deep ripples, like grooves on a black mirror...

At this moment, Draco saw it - as white as marble, floating a few inches under the water.

"It's uncle! "Although he was mentally prepared, Draco did not expect to see his uncle Regulus Black in such a situation.

"Wingardim Leviosa! "Draco pulled out his wand and floated Regulus.

A few minutes later, the boat bumped gently against something and stopped. Harry didn't see it clearly at first, but when he raised the lit wand, Then he saw them arriving on a smooth rock island in the middle of the lake.

"Draco, are we here? "Harry turned and asked Draco.

"Be careful not to touch the lake. "Draco warned.

After Lucius and his party gathered together, Sirius immediately rushed towards Regulus. Looking at his brother's pale face, Sirius' trembling hand reached out to Regulus, but he couldn't. Dare not touch his cheek.

"Rael, Rael, open your eyes and look at me, Rael, Rael." Sirius's eyes were red and he could no longer hold back his brother's body and cried.

"If your head hasn't been eaten away by the troll, you'd better get out of the way. He still has a glimmer of life. If I were you, let him go." Severus looked at the silly creature with a mocking look on his face. dog.

"You mean, Rael can still be saved, Slug, oh, no, Severus, please, save my brother."

When Sirius heard Severus' words, it was as if he was grasping the last straw. , tightly grasping the corners of Severus' robe.

Seeing Sirius like this, Severus said nothing more. He just made a nasal noise and began to check Regulus's condition.

"It seems that the Dark Lord's potion and the poison in the lake formed a delicate balance, which saved Regulus's last vestige of life." Severus concluded the situation of Regulus.

"Severus, is there any way? How can we save Rael?"

"There is no way yet. We need to go back and study it again. His life is not in danger now. It will be difficult to tell after a long time."

"Then we can take him. Go back? Is it okay for him to be out of the environment here?" Sirius asked Severus while holding Rael.

"Okay, it will also be convenient for my research." After Sirius said that, he ignored him and walked towards the island.

A large flat black stone slab was empty, with only the light source emitting green light. Looking closer now, the green light appears much brighter. They saw that the green light was coming from a stone basin similar to a pensieve, with a base underneath.

Approaching the stone basin, I looked inside the stone basin, which was full of emerald green liquid, emitting sparkling phosphorescence.

"It seems that this is the potion that Kreacher mentioned. Come and take a look, Sev." Lucius called his best friend while observing the potion in the stone basin.

Severus conjured up a tall crystal wine glass to scoop up a cup of potion, took a sip and tasted it, "This potion will cause me extreme pain, make me unable to concentrate, or otherwise incapacitate me. If we don't have If we prepare the prisoners in advance, I'm afraid we will have to taste this horrible liquid ourselves." Severus took out a portable crystal bottle and left part of the potion for future experiments, and asked Lucius to give the potion to the The prisoner drank it.

Afterwards, they got the fake locket under the stone basin, picked up the prisoner, took Regulus with them and left the cave.