063 Dementors

Under Umbridge's high-pressure rule, the little animals in Hogwarts finally ushered in their long-lost time to breathe free air, which was the first Hogsmeade week of this semester.

I have to say that during this period, almost every little wizard was suffocated. In school, whether in class or after class, in the corridor or in the classroom, there was always a feeling of being watched. Everyone unanimously disliked talking in these public places. The conflicts that occasionally occurred between colleges in the past seemed to have been harmonized by the depressive atmosphere.

Now that Hogsmeade week has finally arrived, almost every little wizard is eager to try it. In their opinion, Hogwarts now is less like a school and more like a prison.

Harry the little cat couldn't hold it in anymore, so he dragged Draco towards the castle gate. They were going to Hogsmeade, Honeydukes to buy candies, the Spice and Joke Shop to buy new prank products, and San Francisco. Take the broom and drink a butterbeer. In short, our little cat Harry just wants to escape from here immediately and let himself go out for some fun. The whole Hogwarts is simply too depressing.

They lined up and quickly arrived at the gate of Hogwarts Castle. Filch took a long list, and everyone would be carefully checked to see if they had wandered out without obtaining the consent form. Finally it was Draco and Harry's turn. Filch looked at them carefully before letting them out.

When Harry walked out, he realized that everyone seemed to be shivering. He also felt that the air seemed to be getting colder. Draco felt his little green-eyed kitten trembling, so he put his arm around Harry's shoulders and half-hugged him in his arms.

Just then, two monsters wearing cloaks and as tall as the ceiling appeared. Their faces were completely hidden beneath the hoods, and this was the first time Draco and Harry had ever seen a real Dementor. They suddenly rushed towards Draco and Harry, and fell into the ice cave in an instant.

A hand stretched out from the cloak. This hand glowed shimmeringly. It was gray, thin and scabbed, as if something was dead and soaked in water and rotted... The hand appeared for less than a second. time. The monster under the cloak seemed to feel Hapi's gaze, and his hand suddenly retracted into the folds of the black cloak. Then the thing under the hood, whatever it was, drew a long, slow, shaky breath, as if trying to suck in something other than air from around it.

They all felt a chill pass through them. Harry felt his breath catch in his chest. The chill penetrated his skin, reaching his chest, and reaching his heart... Harry's eyes rolled upward. He couldn't see anything anymore. He was drowning in the cold. There was a surge in my ears, like water rushing against me. He was pulled down, and the sound in his ears grew louder...and then, in the distance, he heard screams, terrible, frightened, pleading screams. He wanted to help the screaming man, whoever he was, but he couldn't... A thick white mist surrounded him, inside him.

"Harry, Harry, are you okay? Wake up!" Draco frowned fiercely and hugged the green-eyed kitten that fainted in his arms. If he hadn't been stunned for a moment just now, he would have done it earlier. Even releasing the Patronus Charm wouldn't make Harry faint.

"Um, Draco?" Harry opened his eyes and felt as if his whole body was getting warm again. He hugged Draco back tightly, Draco being his only warmth now.

"Okay, my dear little kitty, cheer up, it's okay." Draco kissed Harry's hair gently, then took out a piece of chocolate from the Infinity Ring and stuffed it into Harry's mouth.

Harry felt much better as he chewed the chocolate. He looked up from Draco's arms and saw a silver phoenix surrounding him and Draco. The phoenix even flew to Draco's shoulder and pecked it. Pecked Draco's hair.

Draco looked at the curious eyes of his green-eyed kitten and said, "This is my patron saint, the Eastern mythical beast Suzaku."

Harry stretched out his finger, poked the phoenix's wings, and asked, "Suzaku?

" Laco smiled and hugged Harry back to the dormitory. At this time, Harry should have a good rest. It is no longer suitable for him to go to Hogsmeade. He just wants to play, and there is a passage to there in the castle, so it doesn't matter. This opportunity.

"Well, Suzaku, by the way, you have a system now, let me give you a pet. Accept the transaction."

"Ding", "Draco Malfoy has proposed a transaction to you, do you accept it?"

"Accept. "

Congratulations on getting the pet [Qingluan (mythical beast)]"

Harry opened the pet panel.

[Qingluan (mythical beast)] Level: Level 1 HP: 108 Magic value: 200 Basic attributes: Physique: 9, Spirit: 10, Strength: 7, Intelligence: 10, Agility: 7 Fixed attributes: Growth: 10, Comprehension: 10. Consonance: 9 Physical attack: 42 Magic attack: 80 Physical defense: 21 Magic defense: 30 Physical dodge: 6.3 Magic dodge: 14 Physical hit: 6.3 Magic hit: 14 Skill: Fusion: Become a super beast - Suzaku "See it" Is this the real phoenix? You are only a female. I also have a fire phoenix here, which is a male. When the two are combined, it becomes a Suzaku."

"Draco, it is so beautiful. Is this a phoenix? But why and The one in Dumbledore's office looks different at all?"

"..." Draco was not embarrassed to tell him that Dumbledore's one was nothing more than a turkey in his eyes.

"Maybe the species is different. This phoenix is ​​from the East." In the end, Draco had no choice but to make up such a lame excuse, but maybe it was the truth, who knows.

"Oh, Draco, why is it only level 1?"

"..." Draco was speechless again. Looking at the eyes that stared at him without blinking, he really couldn't say that he would forget these two pets. After saying that, Draco lowered his head and took the lips that made him want to stop, and now he desperately wished to seal them.

"Well..." Harry didn't expect Draco to come and ask him suddenly. He opened his eyes wide in surprise, then felt Draco's tenderness and slowly closed his eyes again, enjoying what Draco brought to him. Pleasure.

After the kiss, Draco thought of a very serious issue, that is, the dementors had a great influence on Harry. Hermione had never told herself this, but after today's experience, she understood it even without saying it. .

"Harry, what did you feel when the dementors approached you?"

"I, I felt very cold, and then there were women's screams and begging for mercy." Harry seemed to recall the pain at that time. At the memory, his face turned pale, his whole body trembled, and he hugged Draco's waist tightly, trying to draw strength from him.

"Harry, I think the dementors will be in school for a while. I think you need to learn the Patronus Charm. Otherwise, if I'm not by your side one day, I'm afraid something will happen to you."

"Well, okay. Come on, Draco, I listen to you." Harry reluctantly buried his face in Draco's arms, really not wanting to recall the feeling when the Dementors were approaching.

Draco touched the head of his little cat, wondering what he was thinking. But now it seems that this patron saint spell must be learned, and it is very necessary.

The next day, Draco found Hermione, asked about Harry and the Dementors, and then wrote a letter home to Lucius, asking him to help find a Boggart, which seemed to be a learning guardian. A shortcut to divine spells.

Lucius acted quickly, and the next week, a Boggart locked in a box came into Draco's hands.

"Okay, Harry, today we are going to practice the Patronus Charm. I think you are already familiar with the spells and gestures. Now let's practice them. Let's get started."

Draco saw that Harry had raised his wand and was ready, so he picked up the wand and tapped the box. The lid of the box opened, and a dementor wearing a tattered cloak crawled towards Harry from inside. Draco could see Harry's pale face, trembling body, and cold sweat sliding down his palm-sized face. Even though his legs were shaking, he was still standing hard.

But it was useless, because Harry did not recite the spell at all. Finally, Draco saw that the dementor had arrived in front of Harry, picked up the wand and pointed it at the dementor and said: "Funny." Then the dementor He turned into a clown wearing colorful clothes and face paint, and was locked in a box.

Draco immediately walked over to help Harry, who was lying on the ground, and said, "Harry, are you okay? Come on, have a piece." Draco broke off a large piece of chocolate and stuffed it into Harry's mouth. Hold him tightly so that he can feel warmer.

Harry didn't say anything, just chewed the chocolate hard. When the last bit of chocolate melted in his mouth, Harry stood up and said to Draco: "Draco, I'm ready, let's do it again. "

When the Dementor crawled towards Harry for the second time, Harry performed much better this time and fired the Patronus Charm. Although there was only a silver mist, it was still very good.

"Harry, think more about happy things. Think about whatever makes you feel happiest."

When the Dementor crawled towards Harry for the third time, Draco clearly felt the atmosphere surrounding Harry. It was different this time. Harry raised his wand and shouted clearly: "Calling the Guardian."

Draco could clearly see a silver ball flying out of the tip of Harry's wand and Draco's Guardian. The Suzaku looked exactly the same, and Draco could even clearly see every tail feather on the Suzaku's tail.

So Draco put the Boggart back into the box, hugged Harry who was still breathing slightly, pressed a kiss on his forehead, and said in his ear: "Harry, I love you, you are so beautiful." Great."