030 Plan

The next day, Draco convened a small meeting of the pureblood team on future plans in the drawing room of his and Harry's dormitory.

"Today we will discuss what we need to do during the next holiday. What's wrong? What do you want to ask?" Draco originally wanted to get to the point quickly, but found that the little wizards all had eyes full of curiosity. Looking at him, he was startled.

"Ahem, Draco, have you reconciled with Harry?" Hermione was the first to break the silence. After all, she was not really eleven years old. As a woman, she was sensitive and could still feel the atmosphere between the two people in front of her. Variety. Although he didn't know what other secrets Draco had besides the system, he never dared to regard the delicate platinum-haired boy in front of him as an eleven-year-old kid. This was why she took the initiative to show off her cards, because she felt that she really couldn't play it. The heir to the Malfoy family. Hermione wiped a handful of bitter tears in her heart. This was a typical case of being sold naked and having to pay someone else. Thinking that she had even proposed a marriage to win over the Malfoy family, Hermione felt Everyone is feeling bad. You must know that as a college student who was born in New China and grew up under the red flag, she really did not expect that one day she would use her marriage as a bargaining chip, but there was nothing she could do about it. Fortunately, she met Draco and he gave her time and choice. . As for Harry, she had mixed feelings about the tragic heroes in fairy tale books. In the end, almost everyone around Harry died. He was indeed a boy who survived, but what would happen to him in the future? Respected teacher, beloved godfather, and trusted friend all fell in front of him one by one. Can he really bear it? So after coming to this world, Hermione felt particularly pity for Harry. He hoped that Harry, with Draco's protection, could embark on a different future. So this time she was the most anxious when she saw Draco and Harry having a conflict.

Draco took a deep look at Hermione. When Hermione proposed marriage, Draco was not unmoved. He just felt that the time was not ripe and she was too young, so he put it aside temporarily. However, he still admired this girl. Yes, she is indeed the smartest little witch in Gryffindor. Even though she is a Slytherin now, it will not bury her brilliance, and she is also a qualified noble.

"Yes, Harry and I have reconciled, so you don't have to worry." After

the few little snakes got the answer, they no longer struggled with this issue. As long as they were happy, it was fine. After all, they had always been good at it. Raco and Harry were friends.

"This semester is coming to an end, and exam week will come soon. I don't think I need to tell you all about studying. There are no idiots in Slytherin, so everyone should work hard."

"There is one thing I haven't told you about the Duke of Darkness. Everyone, the one stuck on the back of Quirrell's head was the main soul of the Dark Lord. He thought he had gone a long way on his so-called immortality path, so he stupidly sliced ​​his soul into pieces and made seven. "The seven Horcruxes

are Tom Riddle's diary, Ravenclaw's diadem, Gaunt's ring, Slytherin's locket, Hufflepuff's golden cup, and the Dark Lord's. Pet basilisk Nagini and Harry."

After hearing Draco's last words, everyone except Hermione was shocked and didn't understand what Draco meant by that.

"Yes, you heard me right, don't look at me like that. There is indeed a small fragile soul piece in Harry's body. This is the accident left by the Dark Duke's plan to kill Harry, but the spell backfired on him. ."

"Now, we have control over the main soul, diary, and Ravenclaw diadem. I will find a way to get the remaining three during this holiday. You don't have to worry about this."

"The only way to destroy the Horcrux is The only way is the basilisk's fangs. Although I can let Herbo bite these things directly, but I have to say that the Dark Lord does know how to choose things. I will find a way to solve Harry's problem in these Horcruxes, and the rest. The Ravenclaw Diadem, the Slytherin Locket, and the Hufflepuff Gold Cup are all rare treasures. I don't want to destroy them simply, so I will look for a way. If there is no other way in the end, then These babies are about to disappear from this world. It's really a pity to think about it."