021 Halloween

The days passed by slowly, and the etiquette lessons that Harry needed to learn were over, and all that was left was for him to work hard on his own. Draco has started to let him train with Blaise, Pansy and others since last month. Through the Marauder's Map, they found a good place, the Room of Requirement on the eighth floor. Anything they can think of they can get, except food of course.

Under the joint torture of Draco, Hermione, Pansy and others, Harry was finally accepted by Slytherin. After all, Harry had a savior's glory. The Dark Duke disappeared because of him. The Dark Lord's disappearance led to the collapse of the entire Death Eaters, causing a large number of descendants of the ancient pure-blood nobles to suffer great losses. Not only money and reputation, but the most important thing is the loss of members. Some died in the war, and some are still undergoing inhuman torture in Azkaban. Therefore, Harry's situation in Slytherin is more difficult than expected, because he has brought indelible disaster to some noble families. When the Dark Duke was there, they enjoyed power, glory, and wealth. But after the Dark Duke disappeared, what can be imagined? And knowing what the so-called righteous party brought to them, it can be said bluntly that Harry is their kin-killing enemy.

However, now, through his extraordinary talent, Draco's training, and the help of family heirs such as Malfoy, Parkinson, Zabini, and Greengrass, Harry has finally determined that he will be the golden boy of Slytherin. status.

Having solved Harry's immediate crisis, Draco finally breathed a sigh of relief and took the little wizards together to improve their strength, which is the so-called leveling up. Oh, I have to say that at the strong request of Harry Potter, Draco and Hermione were forced to follow him on a night trip. As a result, they encountered the first BOSS on the edge of the Black Lake, the Black Lake. The Octopus King in "Ignati Woods". The Octopus King suddenly attacked them. In desperation, Draco and the others fought back. At the same time, Draco received a copy of the mission message, requesting to kill the Octopus King. So Draco brought two snakeskin lions to fight against the Octopus King. The only thing that made Draco depressed was that the Octopus King died when he died, and Ni Mei actually returned the treasure chest. At that time, Draco was dumbfounded, and the two snake-skinned lions didn't react. Originally, Draco wanted to lie that it was the treasure guarded by the Octopus King, but Harry opened it quickly, and there turned out to be octopus balls inside! In desperation, Draco had to explain a small part of the system he brought. After all, there was already an ancient person like Hermione who had traveled through time. It wouldn't be a big deal if Draco brought a game system. He just heard someone say The green-eyed kitten looked at Draco and Hermione with stars in its eyes. Draco and Hermione looked at him and wanted to scratch their heads. They really wanted to open his brain and see what was inside...

After experiencing the Octopus King in the Black Lake, Draco also discovered the Forbidden Forest. There are bosses such as werewolves, eight-eyed spiders, centaurs, and unicorns. In addition, there are also dungeons such as the owl on the tower, Hagrid's cabin, and the mermaid in the black lake. These are similar to daily existence. Every night at eight o'clock, the system will automatically release tasks, and then Draco will take the little wizards to ravage the BOSS. It has to be said that in actual combat, all the little wizards have A big improvement, this is their best gain.

Later, Draco also understood that a certain green-eyed kitten was actually a gangster! BOSS Blaise of a level like Octopus King opened a purple level pendant. Thinking of the octopus balls that Harry opened at that time, Draco had a black line on his forehead.

Because he had no choice but to tell Hermione part of the truth, and later he told the small nobles who followed him without hesitation. Everyone also knew the importance, but they just worked harder no matter what they did. After all, they are now grasshoppers tied to Draco on a rope. It can almost be said that they both prosper and suffer. As for the trophies obtained after opening the treasure chest, as long as they are worn on the body, they will be displayed in the equipment column on Draco's panel about them. Most of the items in this world have no attributes, just like the Hogwarts uniforms they wear have no attributes, and some materials made of very precious materials, such as Draco's Madam Malkin handmade high-end series, have attributes. Even though it's only blue. There are also some things that have been passed down for a long time, such as Draco's Malfoy family pendant, Pansy's Parkinson family guardian ring, etc., which also have attributes, but they can't see it themselves, but they can feel the increase. Just like the pendant Brace got.

[Ignati Woods' Pendant (Purple)] All attributes +29 skills: After activation, magic attack power is increased by 2 times for 90 seconds.

You can get 10 octopus balls for free from the pendant every day.

Although he can't see the attributes, when he holds the pendant when attacking, he will feel that his attack power has qualitatively improved.

Therefore, Draco plans to build a batch of equipment for his friends after Halloween, strengthen it, and wear it as shirts. It's a pity that they are still a little different from Draco. Just like Draco's ice silk gloves, Draco doesn't wear them every day, but its attributes are always in the equipment column. He is currently wearing Hogwart. He wears a uniform, but his equipment column shows Madam Malkin's handmade high-end ready-made clothes. It's like what's displayed in his equipment column is always the piece of clothing with the best attributes. It doesn't matter what you usually wear, but that's not the case with Blaise. They only count it as equipment if they wear it.

The reason Draco arranged this plan after Halloween was because Hermione told him that Harry and Halloween were at odds, and accidents would happen every Halloween. Originally, Draco had planned that since they knew in advance that the garlicky professor would let the troll in and steal the Sorcerer's Stone, there was no need for them to feel uncomfortable meeting the troll. Unfortunately, Draco's wishful thinking was lost. Just when they entered the auditorium, Draco only heard a ding, "Trigger holiday mission: Defeat the troll, reward 4,000 experience points, and 30 jack-o'-lanterns."

So. After the garlicky professor burst into the auditorium and shouted, "The troll... is in the underground classroom... I thought you should know."

Draco secretly led his pure-blood team to find trouble with the troll, After a lot of fighting, they finally got the treasure chest dropped by the troll and escaped before the professors arrived. Then on the way back to the cellar, they encountered the Slytherin Snake King, who was astonishingly imposing and billowing in black robes.

Severus gritted his teeth and looked at the few little snakes in front of him until everyone was sweating coldly, then he said in a low-key and luxurious voice, "I don't want to ask you where you have been, nor do I want to ask you What did you do like those stupid lions, but you were still hanging out when everyone was back in their own school common room, so I had to punish you, confinement, three days, Slytherin break Room." After that, he stopped paying attention to these disturbing little snakes and walked away with a somewhat messy pace.

Draco looked at Severus's back and pursed his lips. It seemed that the godfather was still hurt. The others also breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were not angry yet because His Majesty the Snake King lost his mind and deducted points from the Snake Yard, and it was only for confinement in the common room, nothing more. Draco didn't think any more and took the pure-blood team back. He vowed that he would not let his godfather take the same path as in the book.

After Halloween, the Quidditch season begins. After several weeks of training, Harry will compete in his first ever match on Saturday, between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

The morning before the game, Harry started to get nervous. He grabbed Draco's robe and refused to let go. He raised his head and looked at Draco with "please comfort, please praise" written all over his face. Draco stroked his head amusingly and pressed a kiss on his forehead as an encouragement.

Harry grabbed his broom and entered with the Slytherin team. Slytherin and Gryffindor stand together and make a decisive decision. The Slytherin team has Nimbus 2000, sponsored by the Malfoy family. The broom used by Gryffindor is hard to see, and there is even a Sweep 7. In addition to Slytherin using first-year Harry as seeker, Gryffindor also used first-year Ron Weasley as goalkeeper. Ron got on his broom and tried to rush towards Harry, but he was hit hard by Marcus Flint and almost fell off. In the roar of Gryffindor's Quidditch captain Oliver Wood, he reluctantly returned to the goal where he belonged. But he still yelled at Harry about betraying Gryffindor, evil little wizards, evil Death Eaters, etc., and the response was that Quaffles were thrown at his face one after another. and the Bludger being hit with malicious intent. The game ended with Harry catching the Golden Snitch, and the score was fixed at 260 to 50. At the same time, Ron Weasley fell off his broom and broke his nose and an arm. Of course, this is only on the surface. , and maybe a few broken ribs. Who told him to offend our Slytherin golden boy?

Draco watched Harry get on the broom and turn around to walk towards the pure-blood team. At this time, his face was solemn and there was no trace of smile anymore. Purple Garlic, who was possessed by the Dark Duke, was still waiting. Looking at him. Draco's eyes flashed with determination. He must eradicate the evil this time. As someone who has awakened his elf bloodline, the weak Duke of Darkness is indeed not someone he can look up to. Moreover, Draco absolutely believes that he has the strength to do it, because he just received the side mission (two): go to school, the second step: defeat the main soul of the Dark Duke, reward 10,000 experience points, and become the heir to Salazar Slytherin qualifications.