062 Cancer

Wherever there is oppression, there will be resistance. If you don't perish in silence, you will explode in silence. Just when Umbridge was still complacent that her Defense Against the Dark Arts class had completely changed the teaching situation at Hogwarts, a unique prank was planned against her.

In the following days, various prank products invaded her classroom, such as nosebleed nougat, which made her classroom chaotic. From time to time, students fainted, nosebleeds were everywhere, and some students With a disgusting smell.

However, a few days later, these pranks became even more unscrupulous. All kinds of things were thrown at her body without her being prepared, making her itchy, smelly, and even covered in bruises. Red Pimple, when she turned angrily to look for the culprit, she discovered that she had no idea who had done these things.

What made her most intolerable was that after her search for her attacker failed, one morning when she was about to go out to class, she found that the door of her office had turned into a swamp, still glowing with green bubbles and emitting... A stinking swamp. She angrily shouted to Filch in her high-pitched voice, asking him to find a way to get her out. Filch didn't listen to her instructions this time and pretended not to hear the noise.

When Umbridge finally came out of her office after all her efforts, all kinds of hailstones, firecrackers, stones, and everything else were thrown at her in a mess. In the end, she was very unfortunate. She was seriously injured, but Professor McGonagall couldn't stand it and sent her to St. Mungo's to recuperate.

After Umbridge left, all the little wizards at Hogwarts knocked on their cups and cheered loudly in the Great Hall to express their joy. Although the Slytherin snakes did not express their joy so openly, the smiles in their eyes and faces were much more real. After all, they don't like such a idiotic professor who restricts their studies.

However, the students at Hogwarts were not happy for long. Umbridge returned with the "Education Order No. 23" issued by the Ministry of Magic. At the same time, she also had an additional identity, that of Hogwarts. Senior Investigating Officer. The Ombudsman will have the power to scrutinize her fellow faculty members to ensure they are all meeting standards, and Professor Umbridge has been granted this position in addition to her teaching duties.

It has to be said that this is bad news, and her return will cast a heavier shadow on the students of Hogwarts. The students discovered that she would appear in every professor's class, which not only made the professors very uncomfortable, but also made the students feel very uncomfortable. She would even interrupt the professors' lectures rudely.

The first ones to be attacked by her were the half-giant Hagrid and the divination professor Professor Trelawney. On this day, Umbridge stood on the steps of Hogwarts Castle, looking down at the two embarrassed people. They were standing on the grass with sad faces, next to their daily necessities, which were thrown everywhere. .

"You have been fired. According to my investigation, you are not qualified to be professors at Hogwarts. Now I revoke your teaching qualifications in accordance with the "Education Order No. 23" issued by the Ministry of Magic. Now, I ask you Leave Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, immediately."

The movement of Umbridge's tall and pointed little girl soon attracted the students of Hogwarts who had just finished class. Everyone gathered around and looked at the long girl. The woman who looked like a toad drove away the professor they usually didn't like very much. But even so, they still feel that Umbridge is going too far. Although they don't like these two people, they will not point fingers at them. In comparison, Umbridge is the most annoying, and they want them more. It was this pink toad that left Hogwarts.

Hagrid took out his big rag-like handkerchief, wiped his nose hard, and shouted loudly: "You don't have this right, you have the right to fire me, Hogwarts is my home, you have no right to Drive me away, I want to see Dumbledore."

Professor Trelawney seemed to have become stupid. She would just stand aside and cry blankly, neither begging for mercy nor arguing, as if she was living in her own world. Same here.

Umbridge smiled coldly: "I don't have this right, who does? I am now the senior investigator of Hogwarts. I have the right to review my fellow teachers and ensure that they all meet the standards, and you two , one is a stupid waste, and the other is a liar. Unfortunately, you are the one who cannot meet the standards."

"I am not a stupid waste. I know many magical creatures. I have a friendly relationship with them. I can teach children a lot. Magical creatures they don't know." Hagrid refuted Umbridge's words angrily and loudly, as if the louder he was, the less useless he was.

Umbridge just looked at him contemptuously, and then said: "It's up to me to decide whether you are a waste or not. If I say you are, you are. You have been fired now. I give you half an hour to leave here. Otherwise, you will leave here within half an hour." , I will ask the house elves to throw you out."

"You can't do this, I want to see Dumbledore. I want to hear what Principal Dumbledore says, and I want to see him."

Umbridge snapped her fingers. , two house elves immediately appeared out of thin air, and she directed them to throw Hagrid and Trelawney out of Hogwarts.

At this time, Draco was standing in the principal's office, watching the farce at the gate of the castle with Albus Dumbledore. There was silence in the principal's office.

"Principal Dumbledore, are you going to let her drive these two people away? Although I dislike these two professors very much, I also agree with Umbridge's statement. I also think that they are not qualified to be professors. , but after all, they are also people from Hogwarts."

At this time, Dumbledore's face no longer had the usual smiling expression, and his face was solemn.

"Cornelly Fudge has changed. He is no longer the wizard he once was. He is now a short-sighted politician, and his existence has hindered the development of the wizarding world. The reason why I now let Umbridge be in my To be so rampant in the school is to show weakness to the enemy. Besides, I have something for Hagrid to handle. I hope Hagrid can return to the giant tribe. I always feel that there are some uneasy elements in the magic world. And my former student Lai James Lupin, I also asked him to look for werewolves. As for Trelawney, I will find a place for her to live temporarily, and I will pick her back up after finishing here."

Draco looked surprised. Looking at Dumbledore in front of him, he wondered if this man had been fed Polyjuice Potion. He never thought that Dumbledore would say this to him, tell him every arrangement and every step of his thoughts.

"What? Surprised?" Dumbledore looked at the expression on Draco's face and smiled. This boy is still a little young and needs to be tempered.

"I'm surprised, Headmaster Dumbledore, why is that?" Draco had an intuition. Now that he asked this question bluntly, Dumbledore would not refuse to answer him.

"Haha, can I call you Draco?" Dumbledore walked to his desk and sat down with a smile. He also made himself a glass of hot milk and pointed to another chair for Draco to go to. He sat down, but he was not given any food or drink.

Draco snapped his fingers, and a house elf brought him a cup of hot tea. Then he nodded to Dumbledore and said, "Of course, Headmaster Dumbledore."

"Well, Draco, let me tell you a story. There were once two teenagers who cherished each other and had the same interests. Their biggest wish was to study black magic together forever. When something unexpected happened, they Inevitably, conflicts arose, and then they went further and further away, and finally stood on opposite sides. Later, one of the teenagers became a professor at Hogwarts, and he discovered a child, just like the other teenager. He was worried that the child would follow the same path of another teenager. So he kept monitoring the child, and even to verify his judgment, he tempted the deepest desire in his heart to embark on a path of no return. Now, he once again He found a young man who looked very similar to them, but this time he would not make any mistakes again. He would watch this young man with his own eyes to see what kind of changes he would bring to the magical world. But if he brought If it is a disaster, he will destroy this boy without hesitation." At this time, Dumbledore, with sharp eyes, stared firmly at Draco's face.

Draco faced Dumbledore's scrutinizing gaze without any fear or flinching. He just drank tea quietly and let him look at him, as if what he just heard was not a warning, but just an ordinary and ordinary thing that had nothing to do with them. s story. When Dumbledore's eyes concealed the sharpness and scrutiny, leaving only calmness, Draco raised his head and smiled at Dumbledore: "Thank you, Principal Dumbledore, I think with your support, I Many things will go much smoother."

Dumbledore looked at the handsome young man in front of him with an exquisite appearance and long platinum hair that proved his bloodline. He not only had a young life, but also unlimited possibilities in his body. Full of strong self-confidence, but confident but not arrogant. These advantages gave Dumbledore more expectations. He really hoped that this young man could bring new vitality to the decadent magical world. But before that...

we all know that if a wound becomes suppurative, we must squeeze out the pus, cut off the slough, and re-bandage it so that the wound can grow well. If left alone, the wound will only worsen and even cause more serious complications. Today's magical world is like a festering wound, and people like Fudge are the carrion of the magical world. They must cut through the mess quickly, and if they continue to be cut off, they will suffer the chaos.