Chapter 62

Kate pov...

"You know what i love most about this dress...?" Chris murmurs in my neck as he slowly pushes me to lay down on the table... "What?" I ask breathing heavy as the sensation of him kissing and sucking on the skin in my neck makes my whole body shiver... I can feel him smirk and two hands move up my hips following the curve of my body and cupping my boobs and massaging them... "Easy access..." He growls and he finds the zipper... He stops kissing my neck and stands up... "Let's see what is under here..." He says with a smirk on his face and a dark look in his eyes... He licks his lips as he slowly pulls the zipper down... Agonizingly slow...

I whine and Chris lets out a dark chuckle... "So impatient..." He says smirking and i whine again. I feel needy especially after being alone all day. The zipper passes my boobs revealing that i am not wearing a bra... "Fuck..." Chris mutters and he stops the zipper and cups my boobs with both hands... My nipples harden in an instant. "Perfection..." He mumbles before he leans down and sucks on my left nipple... I groan arching my back of the table my hands finding its way in his hair... He moves to the other boob and i moan again. 

After playing with my boobs for a while, driving me crazy he moves further down kissing his way down as he unzips the dress further... Still to slow for my liking. But every time i want to sit up he pushes me back down. "My dessert is being a little bratty..." He growls and i whimper as zips the last part of the dress open in one swift move the dress falling to the sides... "Somebody had this all planned out..." He says smirking as he sees that i am not wearing panties either... 

He stands up straight and his eyes roam my body as he licks his lips again.  I had enough i sit up not budging when he tries to push me down again and i hook my fingers in his belt and yank him forward smirking... He growls and cups my face with both hands and kisses me passionately while i work on getting his belt loose. 

He smirks into the kiss when i get frustrated. But i finally manage to get the belt loose and pull it out... I throw it aside and start working on the buttons... Fuck why did i choose pants without zippers... It doesn't help that Chris is now kissing my neck driving me crazy... But finally, i got all the buttons open... Finally, my goal was in reach... But as i want to pull his pants down he grabs my wrists and i whine as he lays me back down on the table pinning my hands above my head... 

"Noooo... Why...." I whine and he smirks before kissing me making me shut up... "So needy..." He smirks into the kiss... "Now be a good girl and dont get up and keep your hand above your head..." He says and gives me another kiss... "Can you do that for me sweetheart...?" He asks his tone calm but demanding... All bossy and dominant and God, it makes me wet. I can feel the excitement inside me grow... I nod my head while biting my lip... He smirks and kisses the tip of my nose making me giggle... "Good girl..." He says and his praise goes straight to my pussy...

He kisses down my body his hands gliding along massaging and squeezing every inch of me. It feels amazing a trail of kisses his hands all over me, it made me feel adored and worshipped. I moan as he kisses down lower his hands gliding over my legs his mouth following... He slips my heels off and they fall to the ground... He kisses my feet and i giggle as it tickles making Chris smirk and do it again...

He puts my legs over his shoulders and kisses his way down teasing me by kissing me everywhere except where i need him the most. "Chris, please..." I whine and i can feel him smirk on my skin... "Please what, sweetheart?" He says in a teasing tone... He knows damn well what i mean but he is intent on making me beg for it and at this point i am not opposed to that. "Stop teasing, please..." I say and he chuckles before planting a kiss on my core making me moan and arch my back off the table again... 

"So responsive, sweetheart..."  He mumbles and i feel his tongue glide between my folds making me squirm. But when he sucks on my clit i buck my hips up a jolt of pleasure running through me. He grabs my ass squeezing, holding my hips up my shoulders now the only part of me making contact with the table... 

I moan as he just eats me out like i am the last dessert he will ever have. I still have my hands above my head not daring to move them as i dont want the pleasure to stop... I feel the pleasure build as he keeps sucking licking and God knows what... All i can do is moan and take in the pleasure... The familiar build up towards my orgasm making me not be able to form any coherent thoughts... 

It builds and builds... The pleasure immense and i know it will be any minute now... I can't stop moaning and i am just out of this world... But just as i am about to come... Just as i expect my orgasm to wash over me, Chris stops... I snap my head forward and i look at Chris who is smirking at me. His face glistening with my arousal... "Wh-hat... Wh-y... Why did you stop..." I say in shock totally out of it. I dont understand i feel so confused... Chris just smirks...

"I wanna feel you come around my dick, sweetheart... Wanna feel that pussy squeeze me good..." He growls and i let out a scream of pleasure as he pushes into me... His thumb finds my clit, gently rubbing circles on it and it sends me over the edge.... My legs are shaking and my whole body is just trembling as my orgasm was exploding all through my body while Chris just growls and keeps moving, fucking me through it while i squirm. I am not able to control my body anymore... He grunts and lowers my legs around his waist before crawling over me on the table... 

"Such a good girl for me... Squeezing me like a good girl..." He growls before crashing his lips on mine as he just thrusts into me... Gentle, yet firm... I cling onto him no longer wanting to keep my hands above my head... I want to feel him, and he lets me... We both get lost in our passion as i wrap myself around him. I dig my nails in as i feel another wave of pleasure... Him planting soft kisses in my neck. The soft grunting sounds are like music to my ears as i kiss him where i can... 

I start to move with him... Desperate for more pleasure and his grunts get louder his movements more desperate as if he wants to get deeper and deeper... I can hear and feel he is close... But so am i... Part of me can't believe that he manages to get me there so soon again, but you won't hear me complaining... After a few more thrusts, he comes... His body shocking an animalistic growl escaping him. I move myself a few more times, and an orgasm explodes for the second time making cling onto him as my body trembles again.... 

We both stop moving... Both of us unable to speak... Laying on top of the table surrounded by broken dishes and leftovers... Chris lifts his head and smiles lazily at me before softly kissing me... "I love you Kate..." He whispers and i run my hands through his hair... "Love you to..." I whisper back matching his smile...