Chapter 47

Chris pov...

I smile as Kate looks around the house. She is smiling as we walked through it... God she is beautiful when she smiles. I had asked my team to make sure the house was not too big, last thing we needed was a big house. I found it more important that it was cozy and comfortable. They had sent me some options and in the end i had picked this one. "Do you like it?" I ask her and she turns around and nods still smiling... "It is nice..." She says and i walk over to her and wrap her in my arms kissing her. "Good..." I say and she lays her head on my chest. 

"Look... All what we ordered for you is on the kitchen table..." I say smiling and she lifts her head for a second. "Later..." She mumbles and nuzzles into me more. I chuckle and lift her up making her wrap herself around me immediately... I walk to the couch, and she squeals as i let us fall on it... She is sitting in my lap and gets comfortable her head still buried in my neck. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" I ask and she hums... "I am fine..." She hums and i smile and hold her a little bit tighter... Dodger jumps on the couch and this makes Kate lift her head... I smile as she takes his head in her hands and gives him loads of kisses.  Dodger just wags his tail letting her kiss him... 

"I am starting to get jealous, sweetheart..." I say smiling and Kate stops. She looks at me cups my face with both hands and does the same to me, kissing my face all over... Dodger barks and i laugh..."I can't win... Now Dodger is jealous..." Kate says pouting and i smirk... "Get used to it, sweetheart..." I say and she smiles and kisses me... 

"Hey... There is a pool..." She whispers and i smirk nodding... "Yes, there is..." I say and she rolls her eyes at my response... "Somewhere in all the packages there is a bikini..." She whispers and i smirk... "I know..." I say and she gets up... I chuckle as she looks between the boxes and plastic bags... "Got it!" She yells all excited holding up a plastic bag. "Be right back..." She says and scurries out of the room towards the bedroom where i had put our luggage when we had walked around. 

I chuckle and shake my head and look at Dodger... "Well bud, i think we are going swimming..." I say and stand up. Dodger runs after Kate and i follow suit. I had packed some swimming trunks and i was not going to miss out on some pool time with Kate and Dodger. 

As i walk into the bedroom Kate is trying to tie her bikini top. "Here let me help you..." I say and she smiles, lifts her hair as i take the little strings from her... I look down and groan as her bottom barely covers her... bottom... "This is an at home bikini..." I mumble and Kate chuckles. "Really? I thought i was going to wear it on our walks with Dodger..." She says giggling as i tie the strings together. "Over my dead body, sweetheart..." I growl in her ear, and she giggles again. I plant a kiss on her shoulder, and she leans into me... "A little possessive, are we?" She hums and i smile... "Very..." I mumble and she giggles... She turns around and kisses me... "Dont worry... Your eyes only..." She whispers and kisses me again... "That's my girl..." I say and she blushes... 

"Are you joining me?" She asks and i smile and nod... She smiles and walks to the mirror. She braids her hair as i change into my swimming trunks. I get the bottle of sunscreen i had brought and walk over to Kate... She smiles as i start to put it on her... "The sun here is brutal..." I say and she hums and closes her eyes enjoying my little massage... After i am done making sure she has sunscreen everywhere she takes the bottle and smiles at me. "My turn..." She says and i let her put sunscreen on me. 

"Okay all done... Let's go!" Kate says all excited and i smile as she skips out, her ass jiggling. Dodger once again runs after her and i grab some towels before following her to... I put the towels on the lounge chairs and smile as Kate already had walked into the pool. She looks so sexy in her little bikini... She has curves and is just gorgeous. She is the full package... I love her mind, body and soul. 

I smile as she dives, and her body disappears under water setting Dodger off making him go crazy and run around the pool... I call him to me and i take him to walk with me at the shallow end. Kate appears at the deep end and looks at me smiling... "Are you coming?" She says with a smirk and i chuckle. I dive under the water making my way over to her. But when i resurface she is no longer there and i can hear her giggle as she had moved... It is a little cat and mouse game as she keeps moving every time i swim over to her... But eventually her luck runs out and i catch her. I lift her out of the water and throw her away making her scream. Dodger barks at us from the shallow end... I just laugh as Kate comes to the surface gasping for air... She swims over to me and tries to push me under but failing miserably... I just laugh and throw her away again... She comes up gasping for air again and i swim over to her and pull her into me. 

"Are you okay?" I ask as she wraps herself around me. "I am okay... But no more throwing please..." She says clinging onto me and i chuckle and hold her tight... "Okay... No more throwing..." I say and she kisses me with a sweet smile on her face. I move us to the shallow end so i can comfortable lounge around with her in the water.

"Dodger doesn't swim?" She asks and i shake my head... "No... He loves water but only if he can stand in it..." I say and she smiles... We lounge around and have a little make out session. Dodger has calmed down and is now lounging in the shade... 

After a while we get out and after i applied another layer of sunscreen on her i went inside to make us something to eat. The owner had stocked the fridge for us on my request. We only have today and tomorrow to get settled and i didn't want to waste time on grocery shopping. The owner was more than happy to do so. He was a nice guy and had handed me his card and to call him if we needed something. 

When i walk out with the food i smile. I put the food on the table and smile as Kate had fallen asleep. But she was fully in the sun so i moved the parasol so she would be in the shade. She does not wake up. She is fully out. Maybe traveling had been a little too much even though she had slept the whole flight. Maybe the nerves of leaving the house had gotten to her. This is the first time she had been out and i hoped that she would feel comfortable on set. She has her trailer and people will know that that is hers and to not bother her. But i hope she will socialize a little bit... If only so she won't be alone to long... As much as i like our little private bubble, i know it is not healthy in the long run. 

I eat and go to unpack our stuff. I put away all the stuff we bought for Kate before i head back out. Kate is still asleep and i smile as i sit down on the other sunbed with the script to go over my lines again...